剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
- 我的上帝,它是巨大的! - 海港站!
- My God, it's huge! - Harbor stations!
- 海港站! - 他们终于来了
- Harbor stations! - They're finally here.
你发烧了
You have a fever.
我没事 不用担心
I'm fine. Don't worry about it.
我把贝克的论文放在我们的投递箱里 阅读它们
I put Beck's papers in our drop. Read them.
- 如果他说的是真话... - 如果他说的是真话
- If he's telling the truth... - If he is.
这意味着德国没有 wolfram,
That means no wolfram for Germany,
这意味着提前一年或更长时间结束战争
which means ending the war a year or more early.
你能说我们一起度过了一个晚上吗?
Could you say we spent the evening together?
如果你来我家,我不会完全撒谎
I wouldn't be completely lying if you came to my place.
外交官的妻子不需要什么都知道
A diplomat's wife needn't know everything.
你突然飞到德国,不想告诉我为什么
You fly to Germany unannounced and don't want to tell me why.
里斯本的一个熟人给了我这个
An acquaintance in Lisbon gave me this.
你从哪里得到这个?
Where did you get this?
当我从柏林回来时,我将再次住在家里
When I come back from Berlin I'll live at home again
你将继续做我的妻子
and you'll continue to be my wife.
我是你的朋友 一个你绝对可以信任的人
I am your friend. Someone you can absolutely trust.
威利受伤了!
Willi's injured!
把他带到甲板下,找一个替补
Get him below deck and get a replacement.
保利!
Pauli!
保利 保利
Pauli. Pauli.
保利 保利!
Pauli. Pauli!
- 妈的! - 你还好吗?
- Shit! - You okay?
他亲了我!
He snogged me!
这些德国人看起来很奇怪
These Germans look strange.
就像他们来自火星一样
It's like they're from Mars.
不
No.
你的脑袋 肿块 它在流血
Your head. A lump. It's bleeding.
他在胡说八道什么呢?
What's he babbling about?
你的脑袋 你的头,保利 你的脑袋
Your head. Your head, Pauli. Your head.
我们会带你去你的船
We'll take you to your boat.
到船? 你能带我们上船吗?
To the boat? Can you bring us to the boat?
那里,那里,到船上
There, there, to the boat.
在那边!
Over there!
我们在那里
We're there.
穆勒! 魏德纳!
Müller! Weidner!
感谢上帝! 你做到了
Thank God! You made it.
我们看到你们俩都过火了
We saw you both go overboard.
哈里救了我
Harri saved me.
日本人救了我们
And the Japs saved us.
到甲板下!
Get below deck!
让别人看看那个伤口
Have someone look at that wound.
我想从士官那里得到一份完整的报告
I want a full report from the petty officer.
先生,这不是他的错
It wasn't his fault, sir.
他只是听从命令,确保货物安全
He just followed orders and secured the cargo.
我不服从命令,追着泡利进去
I disobeyed orders and went in after Pauli.
好吧,现在到甲板下
All right, now get below deck.
起风了!
The wind is picking up!
和你一样 动起来!
As you were. Get moving!
懦夫威利在哪里? 这通常是厨师的工作
Where is Willy the Wimp? This is usually the cook's job.
他受伤了
He's injured.
你的哮喘怎么样,哈里?
How's your asthma, Harri?
它不见了
It's gone.
这就是我所说的自我修复
That's what I call self-healing.
下来!
Coming down!
迈尔约翰!
Meierjohann!
是的
Yes.
监督机舱舱底黄金的存放
Supervise the stowing of the gold in the engine room bilge.
是的,是的,先生
Aye, aye, sir.
还有,小官……
And, Petty Officer...
永远不要把我的一个人留在外面
Never leave one of my men out there
无论订单是什么
no matter what the orders are.
你很幸运这些下水道老鼠没有提出投诉
You're lucky these sewer rats aren't filing a complaint.
明白了吗?
Understood?
是的,局长
Yes, Chief.
克雷默!
Cremer!
来自指挥部的消息
Message from Command HQ.
我们要把黄金带回帝国吗?
Are we to take the gold back to the Reich?
我们祝愿 旅程还在继续
We wish. The journey continues.
我们正在等待确切的订单,
We're waiting for exact orders,
但我们将在两天后 0500 到达网格上的这个广场
but we're to be in this square on the grid in two days at 0500.
新课程:
New course:
葡萄牙
Portugal.
- 晚上好,格鲁伯夫人 - 晚上好,玛丽亚
- Good evening, Mrs Gruber. - Good evening, Maria.
- 新书? - 他们是为了签名
- New books? - They're for a book signing.
我们在报纸上分发传♥单♥和广♥告♥
We're distributing flyers and advertising in papers.
格鲁伯先生给出了非常具体的指示
Mr Gruber gave very specific instructions.
不要害怕深海 威廉·霍夫曼船长,RETD
DON'T FEAR THE DEPTHS BY CAPTAIN WILHELM HOFFMANN, RETD
你最好是对的 储物柜在哪里?
You better be right about this. Where's the locker?
在那边
Over there.
你认得那个人吗?
Do you recognize that guy?
不
No.
你坐稳了 密切关注它
You sit tight. Keep an eye on it.
你和我在一起
You're with me.
你对此有什么了解?
What do you know about this?
他是来演讲的
He's coming to give a talk.
让我们看看德国海军上将是否和英国海军上将一样无聊
Let's see if the German admiral is as boring as the British one.
- 你不知道吗? - 不
- You didn't know about it? - No.
他为什么对我隐瞒?
Why did he keep it secret from me?
他的行为不正常 我不喜欢他走了
He's behaving erratically. I don't like that he went away.
也许你可能会喜欢它
Maybe there is something about it you might like.
那你是什么? 开源软件?
So what are you? OSS?
然后是海军情报
Naval Intelligence then.
你带霍夫曼来这里见他父亲 做什么的?
You brought Hoffman here to meet his father. What for?
他告诉你了吗?
Did he tell you that?
我听到你了 还会是谁?
I heard you. Who else would it be?
你说的对
You're right.
我用 Gruber 在这里找到了 Hoffmann Senior
I used Gruber to get Hoffmann Senior here.
一个男人在被暴露为基佬时会做什么令人惊讶
Amazing what a guy will do when being exposed as a fag
可以把你扔进集中营
can get you thrown into a concentration camp.
所以他父亲来了,然后呢?
So his father gets here, then what?
战争已结束
The war is over.
而且,伙计,你输了
And, buddy, you lost.
不是如果,而是何时以及如何的问题
Not if, it's a question of when and how.
这就是为什么这取决于双方尊敬的军人
Which is why it's up to honorable servicemen on both sides
快速而干净地结束这种分心
to end this distraction quickly and cleanly.
分心? 从何而来?
Distraction? From what?
来自真正的敌人
From the real enemy.
就在我们说话的时候,那个在东方踢你屁♥股♥的人
The one kicking your ass in the East even as we speak.
也许你不知道真正发生了什么
Maybe you don't know what's really going on.
斯大林叔叔建立自己的帝国,而我们做什么?
Uncle Stalin builds himself an empire while we do what?
全面战争? 无条件投降? 那都是胡说八道
Total war? Unconditional surrender? That's all bullshit.
如果你说的真话可以挽救数百万人的生命
If you're telling the truth that could save millions of lives.
那个怎么样?
How about that?
我要进去了我需要你马上翻译文件
I'm going in. I need you to translate the documents right away.
不要让他离开
Don't let him leave.
让我走
Let me go.
- 安静的 - 一旦他得到它们,他会杀了我
- Quiet. - He'll kill me once he gets them.
我说闭嘴!
I said shut up!
来吧
Come on.
警♥察♥
Police.
保持友善和冷静
Keep nice and calm.
- 我必须离开这里 - 原地不动!
- I have to get out of here. - Stay put!
- 他们看到了我 - 我说坐下!
- They saw me. - I said sit!
- 停止! - 停止!
- Stop! - Stop!
继续,开枪打死我
Go on, shoot me.
给我一个不这样做的理由 这他妈是个陷阱!
Give me one reason not to. It was a fucking trap!
你说得对 这对我来说是个陷阱!
You're damn right. It was a trap for me!
他利用了我
He used me.
这与格鲁伯无关
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表