剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
As if, Willi.
这些傻瓜会让你过去的
These fools will let you by.
没关系,还不错
It's all right.
你听见了,滚开!
You heard me, shove off!
他是谁 他女朋友什么的
Who's he? His girlfriend or something?
这一定是真爱
It must be true love.
你个小屁孩!
You little shit!
- 不要那么做! - 守卫!
- Stop that! - The guards!
停在那里!
Stop there!
分开 保持你原有位置!
Move apart. Stay where you are!
没人动!
No one move!
这里发生了什么
What was going on here?
没有什么
Nothing.
早上好
Good morning.
请求允许上船
Request permission to come aboard.
许可授予
Permission granted.
- 我可以进入机舱吗 - 那就来吧
- Can I go in the cabin? - Come on then.
- 但要小心,范妮 好的 - 是的,我会
- But be careful, Fanny. Okay? - Yes, I will.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
玩得开心游泳
Have fun swimming.
哦不,完全坏掉了!
Oh no, it's completely broken!
不好了 帆坏了
Oh no. The sail is broken.
岩石
Rocks.
看着我! 我是这艘船的船长
Look at me! I'm the ship's captain.
17 毫米扳手!
17-mm spanner!
缺少 6 毫米的那个
The 6-mm one is missing.
我相信你可以得到我父亲的
I'm sure you can have my father's.
- 哦耶 - 是的
- Oh yeah? - Yes.
他现在不需要了
He doesn't need it now.
- 你好,妈妈! - 你好,范妮
- Hello, Mama! - Hello, Fanny.
嗯,她惹了什么麻烦
Well, what trouble did she get up to?
没有任何 她做得很好
None. She did a great job.
小家伙,该回家了
Little one, time to go home now.
你想喝咖啡吗 你一定很冷
Do you want a coffee? You must be chilled.
用真正的豆子制成
Made with real beans.
来自德国海军的口粮
Ration from the German Navy.
我会变的
I'll get changed.
- 阿尔布雷希特 - 嗯
- Albrecht? - Uh-huh?
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
日志
The logbook.
能够阅读它是一个很大的帮助
Being able to read it was a big help.
我很高兴听到这个消息
I'm glad to hear that.
好吧,我现在要出去了
All right, I'm heading out now.
请在妇女联盟会议上原谅我
Please excuse me at the Women's League meeting.
- 舒尔茨会很好地代表我 - 走着瞧
- Schulz will represent me well. - We'll see.
- 再见 - 再见
- Goodbye. - Goodbye.
是的,我...
Yes, I...
日志中提到了一位总工程师
A chief engineer is mentioned in the logbook.
- 埃伦伯格 - 嗯嗯
- Ehrenberg. - Mm-hmm.
如果我能简单地和他谈谈就好了
It'd be wonderful if I could speak to him briefly.
日志永远是
A logbook is always
写得很客观
written very impersonally.
一次谈话可以帮助我最终放开克劳斯
A conversation could help me finally let go of Klaus.
- 你明白我的意思 - 当然
- You understand me? - Of course.
- 我会照顾它 - 谢谢
- I'll take care of it. - Thanks.
- 你住在这 - 是的
- You live here? - Yes.
我可以住在基地,但是……这里比较安静
I could live on the base, but... it's quieter here.
所以你是U艇人
So you're a U-boat man?
工程师
An engineer.
我负责新建的U艇
I'm responsible for the newly built U-boats.
首次作业、海上试航等
First operation, sea trials and the like.
现在正在推出很多
A lot are being launched right now.
为了新的进攻
For the new offensive?
并替换我们失去的那些
And to replace those that we've lost.
但离这里不远
But not far from here
有一艘 VIC U 艇,里面装着你的镜头
there's a VIIC U-boat with your lens in it.
我想看看
I'd like to see it.
但我知道他们对女性和 U 型船的看法
But I know what they say about women and U-boats.
你认为我们也会带来厄运吗
Do you think we bring bad luck too?
不比任何人多
No more than anyone else.
你会再出去吗 那是在另一艘U艇上
Will you go out on one again? On another U-boat, that is.
不
No.
我不会再那样做了
I won't do that anymore.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你已经练习了一千次了
You've practiced this a thousand times.
我只是不确定我会管理它
I'm just not sure I'll manage it.
你父亲和我都是在这个城市长大的
Your father and I both grew up in this city.
你知道那是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
海军军官和他们的妻子在这附近蹦蹦跳跳
Naval officers and their wives flounced around here
看不起我们这样勤劳的家庭
looking down on hardworking families like ours.
毕竟,我们需要知道我们的位置在哪里
After all, we needed to know where our place was.
但现在这种情况发生了变化,这要归功于元首
But now that's changed, thanks to the Führer.
所以,我的孩子,
So, my boy,
你会去那里让你妈妈感到骄傲
you'll go in there and make your mother proud.
我在你面前鞠躬,
And I bow down before you,
为NS女子联盟的无私工作
for the selfless work of the NS Women's League.
一个有同情心的协会
An association whose compassion
让整个德国充满自豪
fills all of Germany with pride.
对不起
Pardon me.
有幸能够打开这个庇护所
Having the honor of being able to open this shelter
基尔被炸毁的家庭
for Kiel's bombed-out families
让我想起了成为 U 艇指挥官的感觉
reminds me how it is to be the Commanding Officer of an U-boat.
站在你们面前让我充满了同样的社区精神,
Standing here before you fills me with the same community spirit,
有着同样的友情和归属感
with the same feeling of camaraderie and belonging
我和我的船员
that my crew and I
在公海航行十周后感到
felt after ten weeks on the high seas.
除了...
Except...
你们,我亲爱的女士们,
you, my dear ladies,
你显然闻起来好一点
you obviously smell a little better.
齐格万岁,女士们 保持
Sieg Heil, ladies. Keep it up.
齐格万岁!
Sieg Heil!
享受夜晚
Enjoy the evening.
舒尔茨长官
Mr Schulz.
谢谢你替我丈夫代言
Thank you for standing in for my husband.
他很忙,尤其是现在
He's very busy, especially now.
我希望你知道他有多为你感到骄傲
I hope you know how proud he is of you.
你不仅仅是一个替代品
You were more than a substitute.
- 真的,非常有能力 - 谢谢
- Really, very capable. - Thank you.
莱辛夫人,请原谅我的迟到
Mrs Lessing, pardon my tardiness.
不,很高兴你能安排,布赫纳夫人
No, it's nice you could arrange it, Mrs Buchner.
指挥官的老婆不好吗
Isn't the commander's wife nice?
是的! 问好
Yes! Say hello.
向指挥官的妻子问好
Say hello to the commander's wife.
是的 你好
Yes. Hello.
- 我们的第六个 - 令人愉快
- Our sixth. - Delightful.
是的,因为她,我从元首本人那里得到了这个
Yes, because of her I received this, from the Führer himself.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有这样一个美好的家庭
You have such a wonderful family.
我们都以自己的方式服务
We all serve in our own way.
我可以想象你丈夫的工作是建♥设♥部♥门的负责人
I can imagine your husband's work as Construction Division head
不利于组建家庭
isn't very conducive for having a family.
对不起 克拉拉,你能带走她吗
Pardon me. Klara, can you take her?
当然,布赫纳夫人
Sure, Mrs Buchner.
那里
There.
是的,少校,
Yes, Lieutenant Commander,
我觉得你的演讲很特别
I thought your speech was exceptional.
我的大儿子非常钦佩你
My oldest son admires you very much.
他叫弗朗茨
His name is Franz.
他现在正在指挥他的第一艘 U 艇
He's now commanding his first U-boat.
哦真的吗
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表