剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
The money was so Lomba could gamble.
男人们! 伙计们!
Men! Guys!
不谢谢
No. Please.
隆巴,问他
Lomba, ask him.
或者问格鲁伯
Or ask Gruber.
吉斯 吉斯
Giese. Giese.
- 吉斯 吉斯! - 我还有问题要问他
- Giese. Giese! - I still have questions for him.
从现在开始,我们看他
From now on we see to him.
我不在乎你想要什么
I don't give a shit what you want.
卢波,安静!
Lupo, quiet!
我们运行这个 出去
We run this. Out.
分类
CLASSIFIED
贝克向帝国部长施佩尔保密
CONFIDENTIAL TO REICH MINISTER SPEER, FROM BECK
我迟到了 对不起
I'm late. I'm sorry.
我不得不放下一些东西
I had to drop something off.
我正要走
I was just about to go.
我以为你把我扔了
I thought you'd thrown me over.
你出汗了
You're perspiring.
北方之后的这些温暖的夜晚......
These warm nights after the north...
去哪儿?
Where to?
我也可以用一些空气 我们走吧
I could do with some air too. Let's walk.
这边走
This way.
莱辛夫人,你今晚没有安排
You weren't scheduled for tonight, Mrs Lessing.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
是的,一切都好
Yes, everything's okay.
没什么可做的
There's not much to do.
没有太多事情发生
There's not much going on.
你可以给我一支烟吗?
Might you have a cigarette for me?
是的
Yes.
当然 这里
Of course. Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
灯?
A light?
我们走吧
Let's go.
这里?
Here?
- 看着她! - 她很丑
- Look at her! - She's hideous.
可能是我的妈妈 我不能他妈的
Could be my mum. I can't fuck that.
他们都是这样的吗?
Are they all like that?
他说他们有点
He said they're a bit
磨损更差,但便宜
worse for wear, but cheap.
这很糟糕 来吧
This sucks. Come on.
嘿!
Hey!
我要进去了
I'm going in.
有没有你
With or without you.
哈里?
Harri?
我会跟你去
I'll come with you.
好人!
Good man!
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
看
Look.
我相信他们真的想要你们
I'm sure they really want you guys.
但是,请原谅我,我有一定的期望
But, pardon me, I have certain expectations.
他不知道他在说什么
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
去拿他们,威利!
Go get them, Willi!
嘿 来吧
Hey. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
一起来
Come along.
你今晚不在你的船上 我想...
You weren't on your boat tonight. I wanted to...
问的怎么样?
How was the inquiry?
男生呢?
What about the boys?
他们被判无罪
They were found not guilty.
指挥官也是
So was the commander.
这边走
This way.
我知道你会找到办法的
I knew you'd find a way.
该船通过了最终验收
The boat passed final acceptance.
我必须尽我所能进行一些维修
I have to make some repairs as best I can.
明天就出海了
It puts to sea tomorrow.
然后一切都很好
Then it all turned out well.
还是没有?
Or didn't it?
我一起去
I'm going along.
作为总工程师
As chief engineer.
你? 我以为...
You? I thought that...
你说了让男孩们摆脱困境的必要条件
You said whatever was necessary to get the boys out of it.
我相信你做对了
I'm sure you did the right thing.
告诉我你接下来几周要住在哪里
Show me where you're going to live the next few weeks.
我希望能够描绘它
I'd like to be able to picture it.
军官们的烂摊子就在眼前
And the officers' mess is up ahead.
这是什么?
And what's this?
那是我们的厕所
That's our toilet.
来自年轻的士兵 这将是一次漫长的旅行
From the young soldiers. It's going to be a long trip.
这就是我睡觉的地方
And this is where I sleep.
相当狭窄
Pretty cramped.
你甚至可以在这里睡觉...
That you can even sleep here...
你能? 谢谢
Can you? Thanks.
你结婚了,不是吗?
You're married, aren't you?
范妮告诉我你丈夫住院了
Fanny told me your husband's in hospital.
我想和我丈夫解决问题
I want to sort things out with my husband.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
如果你这样做,那就为你自己和范妮做
If you do that, then do it for yourself and Fanny.
你不打算回来吗?
Don't you plan on coming back?
你认为我是个好人,但我不是
You think I'm a good man, but I'm not.
- 我做过事情... - 那是战争
- I've done things... - That's the war.
不是你
Not you.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你回来把男孩们带回家
You come back and bring the boys home.
此外,你一定要回来
Besides, you definitely have to come back.
我必须教你游泳
I have to teach you to swim.
哦,我和一位收银员谈过了
Oh, I talked to one of the cashiers.
你是对的
You were right.
贝克博士确实买♥♥了很多筹码
Dr Beck does buy a lot of chips.
但我们都知道,比起赌博,他更喜欢香槟
But we both know that he prefers his champagne to gambling.
他们是为了伦巴,
They're for Lomba,
一直坐在他身边的葡萄牙官员
the Portuguese official who always sits beside him.
幸运座
The lucky seat.
他很好地提示我们保持座位空闲
He tips us well to keep the seat free.
即使Lomba没有出现
Even when Lomba doesn't show.
隆巴是谁?
Who is Lomba?
从萨拉查博士的办公室
From Dr Salazar's office.
他没有正式头衔 他是,嗯...
He has no official title. He's, um...
他们说他是某种...
They say he's some sort of...
特别顾问
special advisor.
贝克说了实话
Beck told the truth.
灯?
A light?
如果有人问,
If anyone asks,
你能说我们一起度过了一个晚上吗?
could you say we spent the evening together?
出色地...
Well...
我不会完全撒谎
I wouldn't be completely lying
如果你回到我的地方
if you came back to my place.
只是为了喝一杯
Just for a drink.
它就在附近,你看起来需要一个
It's near, and you look like you need one.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我在想也许你葡萄牙人很幸运
I'm thinking maybe you Portuguese are lucky.
怎么会这样?
How so?
灯还亮着 晚上唱歌♥
The lights still on. Singing in the night.
她唱着怎么没有东西吃
She sings about how there is nothing to eat.
你认为因为我们没有在战争中
You think because we are not at war
不知怎的,我们的生活变得更好了?
somehow our lives are better?
当局没收农民的农产品以换取黄金,
Authorities seize the produce of farmers in exchange for gold,
进了他们的口袋
which goes into their pockets.
萨拉查利用你的战争对我们发动战争,
Salazar uses your war to wage war on us,
他的人♥民♥,
his people,
用暴♥力♥和贫穷压垮我们
to crush us with violence and poverty.
对不起 我现在该走了
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表