剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
to share important resources and technology.
有请伊藤准将
Commodore Ido.
莱辛舰长
Captain Lessing,
这是莫大的荣幸
it is a great honor
能来到德国海军司令部这里
to be here at the headquarters of the German Navy.
但是更大的荣幸是
But the greatest honor
能亲自见到威廉霍夫曼舰长
is meeting Captain Wilhelm Hoffmann in person.
日本海军所有成员必读之书
Every Japanese sailor must read
是他的钜著“无惧深海”
his book "Don't Fear the Depths".
他们说霍夫曼人变了
They say Hoffmann hasn't been the same
自从他失去了爱子之后
since he lost his son.
喂! 罗伯特, 你不也出了那次任务?
Hey, Robert, you were on that mission too.
你看起来
You seem to have a knack for
有搞死你指挥官的本领
losing your Commanding Officers.
却还能拿到现在的职位
And still you get that post.
服务生!
Waiter!
300艘新潜艇
300 new U-boats.
和40000名潜艇新兵
And 40,000 new U-boat men.
我的副手想要说的是...
What my deputy's trying to say is
现在邓尼兹大人已经接手
that now that Mr Dönitz has taken over
而且柏林也了解到
and Berlin has realized how
潜艇战的重要性..
important the U-boat war is...
我确定莱辛舰长很清楚
I'm certain Captain Lessing is well aware
元首完全明白这件事
that the Führer has always known that.
有这些额外的潜艇
With the additional U-boats we
我们便能击毁敌军的补给线
will destroy enemy supply lines.
我明白了
I see.
但从哪里获取材料和兵员?
Where will they get materials and men?
军备部长有向我们保证
The Ministry of Armaments has pledged them to us,
这些建造潜艇所需的材料
the materials needed to build U-boats.
铁矿 钨矿
Iron ore, tungsten.
我们也能找到新的兵员
And we can always find new men.
而我们之间的协议也可以帮到
And our arrangement will help us
我们获得必要的原始材料
obtain the necessary raw materials.
我希望德国海军没有
I hope the German Navy hasn't
把我们最好的银矿给卖♥♥了来换取
sold our best silver to do that.
该送威廉回家了
It's time to take Wilhelm home.
戈培尔部长的总体战争教条是正确的答案
Minister Goebbels total war doctrine is the right answer
来回应同盟国狂妄的宣言
to the Allies' arrogant declaration
他们最终只能接受德国的无条件投降
that they would only accept Germany's unconditional surrender.
伊藤准将相信
Commodore Ido believes
这样的要求对德国是很好的
that demand is good for Germany.
是对的
Right.
怎说?
Why?
不要让懦夫有机会谈判投降
No chance for cowards to negotiate surrender.
至死方休才是至高无上的战争
Honorable war to death.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Kampai. - Kampai.
干杯
Kampai.
进来吧 大副
Yes, Number One.
麦克 他已经到了 长官
Mick. He's already here, sir.
- 莫瑟正在招呼他 - 让他去吧
- Mercer's taking care of him. - Let him.
那种事他乐在其中
He enjoys that sort of thing
长官
Sir?
我这就来
I'm coming.
我这就来
I'm coming.
现役准尉麦考伊 负责炮术
Commissioned Warrant Officer McCoy, gunnery.
中尉沃尔许 反潜侦测和雷达官
Lieutenant Walsh, ASDIC and radar officer.
法兰科恩准将 您好
Commodore Francombe.
- 然后...- 指挥官斯温伯恩
- And... - Commander Swinburne.
- 您的到访让我意外 长官 - 这是非正式的
- Your visit surprised me, sir. - It's unofficial.
我想亲自欢迎英雄归来
I wanted to greet the returning hero in person.
击沉潜艇是多么难...
Sinking one U-boat is hardly...
你的谦逊令人敬佩
Your modesty is admirable.
但现阶段我们需要任何我们能获胜的
But we need anything we can get at this stage.
累积许多如这般单一的胜利才能打赢这场战争
Many individual victories such as this will win this war.
这就是为何我已举荐你获得一枚杰出服务十字勋章
That's why I've recommended you for DSC.
你们所有人都会受邀到总部茶宴款待
You're all invited for tea at Western
由皇家海军女子服务队陪侍
Approaches laid on by the Wrens.
他们跟我说会备有蛋糕和音乐
They tell me there'll be cake and music.
- 很不幸我应该没办法... - 当然
- Unfortunately I shan't be able... - Of course.
我们都非常遗憾听你这么说
We were all very sorry to hear.
您好, 舰长!
Aye aye, Captain!
杰克
Jack.
真的是你
It's you.
为何还要敲门?
Why did you knock?
我... 不想让你太诧异
I, er... didn't want to surprise you.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你没有诧异到我
You didn't surprise me.
我听到有船队进港的消息
I heard the convoy was in.
我目前没工作了就待在家里 我帮你泡茶
I stayed home from work. I'll make you tea.
喔, 不用了, 我不想喝茶
Oh, no. I don't want tea.
我和马登神父讨论过了仪式
I talked to Father Madden about the service.
教堂上个月毁于空袭 所以...
The church was bombed last months, so...
他说我们只能在这里举♥行♥
he said we could hold it here.
是丹, 杰克, 那是你儿子耶
Dan, Jack, your son. For God's sake!
当然
Of course.
我觉得我刚刚还在想...
I suppose I was thinking...
都过了6周了...
After six weeks...
我一直在等你点头
I waited for you.
虽然我知道你无论都不会同意... 在家里举♥行♥
Although I know you don't hold with any of that.
天知道... 我也不太...清楚
God knows. Nor do I, not much.
我只是想它可能会给我一些
I just thought it might offer me some...
给我们... 一些慰藉
us some solace.
这个世界一直在变 杰克
The world keeps turning, Jack.
是啊 当然
Yeah, of course.
当然 对不起
Of course. Sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还是泡壶茶吧
I'll make that tea.
你们是为何而做? 是把份内工作做到更好!
What are you trying to do? Do a better job!
是的 中尉 我们会的
Yes, sir, Lieutenant, we will.
你能修好它吗?
Can you repair it?
我是轮机士 不是镜片打磨师
I'm an engineer, not a lens grinder.
我们需要送去瑞士
We need to send it to Zeiss,
但那会耗掉一个月
but that'll take over a month.
我们就要延后海试
We'll have to delay tests at sea.
可是水手们下周就会抵达
But the crew arrives next week.
叫他们去削马铃薯皮
They'll have to peel potatoes.
少了潜望镜什么事都没法做
Nothing doing without a periscope.
我看看?
May I?
请便
Please do.
还有一个方法
There's another option.
是什么?
Which is?
即兴发挥
To improvise.
但这是黄金规章
But there's a golden rule.
别往上报就好
Don't tell your superior.
你要把那个带去哪里?
Where are you going with that?
我只是要确定
I'm making sure the boat is
这艘潜艇能适航和备战
seaworthy and battle ready.
问题会解决的
It'll work out.
对一个罪犯来说还不差
Not bad for a criminal.
我们会安排你去操纵潜艇
We'll put you on the diving plane.
那里可是学习“各行各业”的好地方
(一次大战起在潜艇上服役被称为the Trade)
A good place to learn the trade.
什么行业?
What trade?
你接下来是去当消防员
The next step is fireman,
而或许某一天是机械士
and perhaps someday engineer.
潜艇训练 诺伊施塔特分部
U-BOAT TRAINING DIVISION NEUSTADT
巴克曼光学镜片行
BACHMANN OPTICS
巴克曼先生?
Mr Bachmann?
来了
Coming.
有何能为你效劳?
May I help you?
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表