剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
Oh.
那样就好了
That would be nice.
- 我十点结束 - 我去外面接你
- I finish at ten. - I'll pick you up outside.
现在,事不宜迟,
And now, without further ado,
我想介绍一下今晚的特邀演讲者
I'd like to introduce tonight's featured speaker.
- 他不需要介绍 - 直到以后
- He needs no introduction. - Till later.
这里是海军上将 Timothy O'Sullevan 爵士,注册护士
Here is Admiral Sir Timothy O'Sullevan, RN.
女士们,先生们,同胞们
Ladies and Gentlemen, countrymen
和朋友
and friends.
英国人和葡萄牙人一直都是朋友
Friends are what the British and Portuguese have always been.
500 多年来
For more than 500 years
自从最初的海军联盟签署以来
since the original naval alliance was signed
在我们两个伟大的航海国家之间
between our two great seafaring nations.
我冒昧了
I took the liberty.
哦,一缕阳光
Oh, a ray of sunshine.
我担心这可能需要一段时间
I fear this may take a while.
太对了 干杯
How true. Cheers.
必须面对
which must be faced down by
像我们这样热爱自♥由♥的人♥民♥
freedom loving peoples like ours.
综上所述,
In conclusion,
我只希望它还能再持续500年
I only hope it lasts for another 500 years to come.
听,听!
Hear, hear!
我也希望
I also hope
我对英国海军传统历史的评论
that my remarks about the history of British naval tradition
会让我的一些听众理解
will bring some of my audience to an understanding
海上战争应该如何进行
of how war at sea should be fought.
带着荣誉和尊严,而不是隐秘和怯懦,
With honor and dignity, not with the stealth and cowardice,
邓尼茨上将似乎认为这是可以接受的
which Admiral Dönitz seems to find acceptable.
是的
Yes.
我们对海军上将有什么问题吗?
Do we have any questions from the floor for the Admiral?
是的,让我感谢海军上将
Yes, let me thank the Admiral
为他最有启发性的演讲
for his most enlightening talk.
但作为驻德国使♥馆♥的第一领事,
But as First Consul to the German legation,
我想宣布我的意图
I would like to announce my intention
邀请一位同样享有盛誉的演讲者到里斯本
to invite an equally prestigious speaker to Lisbon
推广我们的 U-Boot 传统,
to promote our U-Boot tradition,
我们对此感到非常自豪
of which we are extremely proud.
虽然,它在击沉盟军船只方面取得了巨大成功
Although, with its tremendous success in sinking Allied ships
我可以很好地理解为什么
I can understand quite well why
海军上将觉得这很烦人
the Admiral finds it so irksome.
但我担心随着我们技术的进一步发展
But I fear with further advances in our technology
他只会面临更多的失望
he will only have further disappointments to face.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果...
If...
如果有人对海军上将有任何实际问题?
If anyone has any actual questions for the Admiral?
我想我们可以把它留在那里
I think we can leave it there.
非常感谢大家
Thank you all very much.
你还好吗?
You okay?
- 你不舒服吗? - 我没事
- Are you not well? - I'm fine.
他已经完成了我会送他到他的房♥间
He's done in. I'll see him to his room.
他不应该被这样看待
He shouldn't be seen like this.
不用担心,我有你的东西
No worries, I have your things.
我不明白,我...
I don't get it, I...
一起来
Come along.
- 一切都好? - 我们很好 谢谢你
- Everything okay? - We're good. Thank you.
我们正在进行一次小旅行
We're taking a little trip.
继续睡觉
Go on and sleep.
我仍然不知道他为什么没有上飞机
I still don't know why he didn't get on the plane.
他有签证!
He had a visa!
他试图做一件光荣的事
He was trying to do the honorable thing.
谢谢你让我出来,海伦
Thanks for making me come out, Helen.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我们明天在涨潮时航行
We sail at high tide tomorrow.
我会睡在船上
I'll sleep on the ship.
什么?
What?
出色地...
Well...
就在你看起来更快乐的时候
Just when you seemed happier.
那是因为我要回去了,
That's because I'm going back out,
没有我,你似乎更快乐
and you seem happier without me.
你在看着我,不是吗?
You were watching me, weren't you?
你应该继续你的生活
You should get on with your life.
如果你能找到其他人,也许会更好
Maybe it'd be better if you found somebody else.
什么?
What?
一个可以回报你爱的人
Someone who could return your love.
我不能 不再
I can't. Not anymore.
我不认为
I don't believe that.
战争是我现在的归属
The war is where I belong now.
- 你是它的俘虏 - 不
- You're its prisoner. - No.
我以前是它的俘虏
I was its prisoner, before.
我被告知要做什么以及如何去做
I was told what to do and how to do it.
现在我们负责
And now we're in charge.
我们正在发号♥施令
We're calling the shots.
我会追究到底
I'm going to pursue it to the end.
什么结局?
What end?
杰克!
Jack!
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表