剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
偷窃,拒捕,没有身份证
Pickpocketing, resisting arrest, no ID.
18岁被阉♥割♥
Castrated at 18
所以不会有后代继承你的犯罪基因
so no one inherits your criminal genes.
布纳中尉,我的新指挥官
Sub-Lieutenant Buchner, my new commander.
他之所以成为指挥官是因为他的家人遵守党的路线
He only made CO because his family toes the party line.
- 希♥特♥勒♥万岁 - 希♥特♥勒♥万岁
- Heil Hitler. - Heil Hitler.
那个新面孔是谁
Who's the new guy?
舒兹 埃布雷特的副手
Schulz, Albrecht's deputy.
戈培尔部长的全面战争学说 潜艇战
Minister Goebbels' total war doctrine. U-boats.
- 他们需要人 - 能吃饱饭吗
- They need men. - Do you get fed?
- 还有床和薪水 - 那你没啥好抱怨
- And a bed and pay. - Before you croak.
我看见举白旗, 长官
It's a white flag, sir.
长官,我们不是那样做的
Sir, that's not how we do it.
我就是这样做的,大副
That's how I do it, Number One.
我和 Madden 神父讨论了这项服务
I talked to Father Madden about the service.
上个月教堂被炸了,
The church was bombed last month,
所以他说我们可以把它放在这里
so he said we could hold it here.
一个包裹从洛里昂寄来
A parcel arrived from Lorient.
克劳斯
Klaus.
- 范妮·努斯迈尔! - 你妈妈的电♥话♥
- Fanny Nussmeier! - Your mother's calling.
你是这艘船的船长
You're the captain of the ship.
你和我女儿说话了
You spoke to my daughter.
欢迎来到葡萄牙,Senhor Giese
Welcome to Portugal, Senhor Giese.
你想去酒店吗
You want to go to Hotel?
不,首先是德国使♥馆♥
No, German Legation first.
- 在这儿等着 - 没关系
- Wait here. - It's okay.
德国使团
GERMAN LEGATION
你好
Hello.
福斯特长官
Mr Forster.
维斯 领事服务
Weiss. Consular services.
跟着我
Follow me.
你知道你的封面吗
You're aware of your cover?
我是维尔纳吉斯
I'm Werner Giese.
我代表公♥司♥ Kapp Holdings
I represent the company Kapp Holdings
并带回一名员工
and am taking an employee back.
- 道夫曼长官 - 请
- A Mr Dorfmann. - Please.
道夫曼,没错
Dorfmann, that's right.
你知道什么
What do you know?
他是盖世太保,现在他死了 五天前被刺伤
He was Gestapo, now he's dead. Stabbed five days ago.
我认为你是他的中间人
I take it you were his go-between.
我们假设他是被盟军特工杀死的
We assume he was killed by Allied agents.
他在里斯本发现了一名德国叛徒的身份
He uncovered the identity of a German traitor here in Lisbon
谁在向英国人传递技术信息
who was passing on technical information to the Brits.
谁
Who?
他打算亲自告诉我,
He meant to tell me that in person,
但在我们会合之前被杀
but was killed before our rendezvous.
很遗憾
Regrettable.
至少现在我们知道我们存在严重的安全漏洞
At least now we know we have a grave security breach.
这就是第一领事格鲁伯向盖世太保寻求帮助的原因
That's why First Consul Gruber asked the Gestapo for help.
显然你是唯一可用的
Apparently you were the only one available.
我提前完成了最后一个任务
I finished my last mission early.
我们很幸运
Lucky for us.
但是您有自己的安全服务人员,不是吗
But you have your own Security Service people, don't you?
葡萄牙人可能会怀疑
The Portuguese could be suspicious
如果我们使用公使♥馆♥的人
if we use someone from the legation.
- 我们负担不起 - 我懂了
- We can't afford that. - I see.
我们东道主的中立并没有让一切变得简单
Our hosts' neutrality doesn't exactly make everything easy.
如果这对他们有利,他们会让我们与盟军对抗
They pit us against the Allies if it benefits them.
所以我们合理地传达给他们是非常重要的
So it is very important we plausibly convey to them
道夫曼是普通罪行的受害者
that Dorfmann was the victim of an ordinary crime.
如果他们知道他是间谍
If they learn he was a spy
他们会在贸易谈判中用它来对付我们
they'll use it against us in trade negotiations.
你会惊讶地知道如何
You'd be astonished to know how
我们非常需要他们卖♥♥给我们的东西
badly we need what they sell us.
- 沙丁鱼、软木... - 钨
- Sardines, cork... - Tungsten.
对弹♥药♥、坦克、U艇的生产至关重要
Paramount to the production of ammo, tanks, U-boats.
- 你被告知 - 战争让我感兴趣
- You're informed. - The war interests me.
然后你就知道这里有什么风险了
Then you know what's at risk here.
我们必须找到叛徒
We have to find the traitor.
- 你有什么要给我的 - 不多
- What do you have for me? - Not much.
我们得知多夫曼的死讯
We learned of Dorfmann's death
及时从他的房♥间里拿些东西
in time to get some things from his room
我们不希望葡萄牙警♥察♥拥有
that we don't want Portuguese police to have.
这是行李柜的钥匙
This is the key to a luggage locker
在客轮登陆码头
at the passenger liner landing pier.
以防万一
It's a dead drop in case
Dorfmann 需要联♥系♥我
Dorfmann needed to contact me.
我们也会这样做
We'll do the same.
以后我们就没有联♥系♥了
From now on we'll have no contact.
除非官方要求
Unless officially required.
和这个
And this.
几个约会,一大笔钱
A few dates, sums of money.
也许你能理解它们 我不能
Maybe you can make sense of them. I couldn't.
你最后一次任务在哪里
Where was your last mission?
你可以很容易地找到它
You can easily find that out.
但我在问你
But I'm asking you.
在一个与这个非常不同的地方
In a place that was very different to this one.
晚上好,长官 欢迎来到欧罗巴酒店
Good evening, sir. Welcome to Hotel Europa.
那些下海和船只的人,
They who go down to the sea and ships,
在大水域做生意的人,
who do business on great waters,
这些人看到了主的作为和他在深处的奇迹
these see the works of the Lord and his wonders in the deep.
因为他发号♥施令,掀起狂风
For he commandeth and raiseth the stormy wind
掀起它的波浪
which lifteth up the waves thereof.
他们登上天堂,
They mount up to the heaven,
他们再次下到深处
they go down again to the depths.
请坐
Please be seated.
我们记得我们的儿子 Daniel James Swinburne,
We remember our son, Daniel James Swinburne,
他于 2 月 12 日在 PQ19 护航队的海上失踪
who was lost at sea on the convoy PQ19 on February the 12th.
墨盒线的其余部分发送他们最好的
The rest of the cartridge line send their best.
谢谢你的到来,海伦
Thank you for coming, Helen.
来自西方方法的所有...
From all at Western Approaches...
我们表示诚挚的哀悼
our sincere condolences.
谢谢你,弗兰科姆准将
Thank you, Commodore Francombe.
长官
Sir.
- 斯威本夫人... - 很高兴你能来,一号♥
- Mrs Swinburne... - Good of you to come, Number One.
长官
Sir.
杰克
Jack.
结束了
It's over.
每个人都伸出援助之手 这边
Everyone lend a hand. Over here.
请过来
Over here, please.
我们在基尔
We're in Kiel.
我们成功了
We've made it.
走着瞧
We'll see.
我们去看看我们的宿舍在哪里
Let's go see where our quarters are.
然后我们去看看
And then we'll go see it.
什么
What?
U-949
U-949.
- 我们的船 - 是的,我很好
- Our boat. - Yeah, fine by me.
嘿,备份 我们需要去那里
Hey, back up. We need to go there.
我需要去那里
I need to go there.
你叫什么名字,小矮人
What's your name, dwarf?
威利·尼德迈尔 厨师
Willi Niedermeier. Cook.
听着,尼德迈尔,威利
Listen, Niedermeier, Willi.
我们三个人
There are three of us.
所以你的土豆滚蛋
So bugger off with your potatoes.
懦夫威利更适合你
Willi the Wimp suits you better.
嘿!
Hey!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
懦夫威利想让我们过去
Willi the Wimp wanted to let us by.
好像,威利
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表