剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
Is there something you wanted to tell Mrs Neptune?
是的
Yes.
布赫纳中尉之前没有举手
Sub-Lieutenant Buchner didn't raise his hand before.
你说的对
You're right.
这么个流氓!
Such a rogue!
副中尉
The Sub-Lieutenant.
那么他也必须接受仪式!
Then he will have to undergo the ritual as well!
跳闸! 跳闸! 跳闸! 跳闸!
Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip!
你
You.
- 我以为你死了 - 谁说我不是?
- I thought you were dead. - Who says that I'm not?
现在是几奌?
What time is it?
还早
Still early.
他很快就会回来
He'll be back soon.
拉罗谢尔
La Rochelle.
有多久了?
How long has it been?
一个永恒
An eternity.
比那更长
Longer than that.
九个月
Nine months.
你为什么在这?
Why are you here?
你先
You first.
你戴着手铐,不是我
You're handcuffed, not me.
你可以让我走
You could just let me go.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
倒下的 U 艇指挥官
A fallen U-boat commander
他奇迹般地再次出现在纽约
who miraculously turns up again in New York.
祖国的叛徒
A traitor to the Fatherland.
我不是叛徒
I'm not a traitor.
你什么都不知道,当然对我一无所知
You know nothing, certainly nothing about me.
我知道你在敲诈格鲁伯 为什么?
I know you're blackmailing Gruber. Why?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我到底发生了什么
Tell me what really happened.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
在德国,我可以为你说一句好话
I can put in a good word for you, in Germany.
盖世太保人的承诺
A Gestapo man's promise.
- 我不能回德国 - 然后呢?
- I can't go back to Germany. - Then what?
照他说的回美国吗?
Do what he says to get back to America?
对我来说听起来像是叛徒
Sounds like a traitor to me.
告诉我你知道多少
Tell me how much you know.
如果我这样做呢? 然后怎样呢?
And if I do that? What then?
被锁定
Locked in.
所以我不是唯一的俘虏
So I'm not the only captive.
他在说话吗?
Is he talking?
所以...
So...
我知道你的名字不是吉斯
I know your name isn't Giese.
我猜Kapp Holdings并不是一个投资机会
I'm guessing Kapp Holdings isn't much of an investment opportunity.
福斯特,你的掩护被毁了
Your cover's blown, Forster.
你要告诉我们你为什么真的在这里,或者你死了
You're going to tell us why you're really here, or you die.
你会允许这个吗?
You going to allow this?
许多德国人试图杀死克劳西
Plenty of Germans have tried to kill Klausi.
我们不会为了你而冒着我们在这里所做的一切的风险
We're not risking everything we're doing here over you.
顺便说一句,我们的朋友和你父亲取得了联♥系♥
By the way, our friend's made contact with your father.
第一个在膝盖骨
First one's in the kneecap.
如果你在这里做的事情如此秘密,
If what you're doing here is so secret,
你买♥♥不起任何人听到枪声
you can't afford anyone hearing a gunshot.
你说的对
You're right.
我只想离开里斯本
I just want out of Lisbon.
你怎么知道霍夫曼在这里?
How did you know Hoffmann was here?
我没有 我看到你和格鲁伯在一起了
I didn't. I saw you with Gruber.
我被派到这里调查一起谋杀案
I was sent here to investigate a murder.
多夫曼 他也是盖世太保
Dorfmann. He was Gestapo too.
里斯本应该有一个德国叛徒
There was supposed to be a German traitor in Lisbon.
但我发现了别的东西
But I uncovered something else.
等待!
Wait!
你发现了什么?
What did you uncover?
一位名叫贝克的科学家
A scientist, called Beck.
忠于德国
Loyal to Germany.
嗯,你知道贝克
Well, you know Beck.
他被诬陷并被偷运出这里
He was framed and smuggled out of here.
- 为什么? - 我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
一场阴谋,一场交易
A conspiracy, a deal.
为钨!
For tungsten!
一切都好?
Everything all right?
我上周没在这里见到你
I didn't see you here last week.
我的未婚夫在这里,从意大利休假回来
My fiancé was here, back from Italy on leave.
多长时间?
For how long?
四天
Four days.
三个晚上
Three nights.
他给我们安排了汉莎酒店的房♥间
He got us a room in the Hansa Hotel.
有人抱怨我们太吵了
Someone complained about us being too loud.
我们把窗帘关了 48 小时
We kept the curtains shut for 48 hours.
我不知道一个人能坚持这么久
I didn't know a man could go for so long.
- 所有的职位! - 喜欢?
- And all the positions! - Like?
有一次我的一只脚踩在地板上,另一只脚踩在水槽里
Once I had a foot on the floor and the other in the sink.
- 他在我身后... - 闭嘴!
- He was behind me... - Shut your mouth!
保持安静,切蔬菜
Just be quiet and cut vegetables.
这些人饿了
These people are hungry.
开始吧!
Get to it!
- 晚上好 - 晚上好
- Good evening. - Good evening.
- 是的? - 嗯,我不是基尔人
- Yes? - Um, I'm not from Kiel.
这是托尔街吗?
Is this Tor Street?
我相信是这样
I believe so.
啊对
Oh, right.
你要买♥♥什么?
What are you looking for?
嗯...
Um...
我……嗯……
I... Well...
我们两个呢?
How about the two of us?
那么,英俊的水手?
Well, handsome sailor?
- 嗯... - 我明白了
- Well... - I see.
通常我不... 我从来没有去过...
Normally I don't... I've never been to a...
没事 我得到它
It's fine. I get it.
你离家很远
You're a long way from home.
你需要陪伴
You need company.
当人们感到孤独时,他们会做他们原本不会做的事情
When people are lonely they do things they wouldn't do otherwise.
这个...
This...
出乎意料
is unexpected.
什么?
What?
像你这样的人...
That someone like you...
你附近有我们可以去的房♥间吗?
Do you have a room nearby that we can go to?
我们可以在这里做
We can do it here.
我会用我的嘴来做
I'll do it with my mouth.
停止!
Stop!
这里发生了什么?
What's going on here?
- 解释你自己 - 我...
- Explain yourself. - I...
她说她会和我一起...
She said she'd come with me...
你怎么敢说这种话!
How dare you say such a thing!
- 请告诉他! - 停止! 停止
- Please tell him! - Stop! Stop.
它……这是一个误会
It... It was a misunderstanding.
它……这是一个误会
It... It was a misunderstanding.
他只是误会了我
He just took me wrong.
离开这里
Out of here.
拿他的个人资料
Take his personal details.
你的指挥官会听到你的行为
Your commander will hear of your conduct.
是的,指挥官
Yes, Commander.
被解雇
Dismissed.
我想提供帮助你的工作
I wanted to offer to help you with your work.
但现在我不得不以德国海军的名义向你道歉
But now I have to apologize to you in the name of the German Navy.
我能为你做点什么吗?
Can I do anything at all for you?
我想回家 我有事情要处理
I'd like to go home. I have things to take care of.
我会开车送你
I'll drive you.
- 请 - 好的
- Please. - Okay.
谢谢
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表