剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表
你就像是麻♥痹♥的♥
It was like you were paralyzed.
所有的谣言
All the rumors.
所有废物们都在说你...
All the crap people say about you...
为何你能拿到一个在陆上的职缺 而我...
Why do you get a post on land, and I...
我还有妻子和孩子啊
I still have a wife and kids.
我不想溺死
I don't want to drown.
痛苦地死在冰冷的大海里
To die miserably in the cold sea.
死前脑海中浮现着我的妻子和孩子
While picturing my wife Jenni and my kids.
是你干的 对吧
It was you, wasn't it?
你故意刮坏镜片
You scratched the lens.
你猜对了
You're right.
他不够资格当一个指挥官
He lacks what it takes to be a CO.
我会去跟莱辛说 我向你保证
And I will tell Lessing that. I promise you that.
- 你好 贝克博士 - 你好 玛丽亚
- Good day, Dr Beck. - Good day, Maria.
什么馅饼
What a tart.
德国
GERMANY
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我不会做任何违背帝国利益的事情
I won't do anything counter to the Reich's interest!
别再耽搁了,贝克
No more delays, Beck.
你以为你可以命令我
You think you can give me orders?
吉瑟先生
Mr Giese?
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
你在这里工作
You work here?
偶尔 当我喜欢它的时候
Now and again, when I feel like it.
不要再耽误!
No more delays!
我还没完成
I'm not done yet.
我不会再忍♥受任何干涉!
I won't tolerate any more meddling!
昨晚谢谢你
Thanks for last night.
很高兴见到你
It was a pleasure meeting you.
你只这样轻描淡写
So that's how you'd describe it?
这是一个观点的问题,你不觉得吗?
It's a question of perspective, don't you think?
吉瑟先生,这是我丈夫
Mr Giese, this is my husband.
维克托·格鲁伯,德意志帝国驻里斯本的第一任领事
Viktor Gruber, First Consul of the German Reich in Lisbon.
幸会
A pleasure.
恕我失陪
Pardon me.
我有点赶时间
I'm in a bit of a rush.
再会
Good day.
原来你见过吉瑟先生
You've already met Mr Giese.
是的,我们昨天在赌场交谈过
Yes, we spoke in the casino yesterday.
请你离他远一点
Please keep your distance from him.
他并不是他所说的那样
He's not what he says he is.
我们需要更多的衣物和毛毯
We need more clothes and blankets.
任何我们能拿到的
Whatever we can get.
- 你好,莱辛夫人 - 布赫纳夫人
- Hello, Mrs Lessing. - Mrs Buchner.
我想要来帮你一起照顾这些贫困的人
I wanted to offer to help you with these poor people.
我没有意识到情况有这么糟
I didn't realize how bad it is.
是的,这令人震惊 特别是你之前从没见过
Yes, it's shocking. Especially if you haven't seen it.
这给你
For you.
我相信我们一定能找到
I'm sure we'll be able to find
请你帮忙 来吧
a task for you. Come along.
好的,我真的很高兴见到你
Yes, I really am glad to see you.
我有些事情想和你商量一下
I wanted to discuss something with you.
什么
Yes?
之前潜艇海试的时候发生了一个意外
There was an incident during a sea trial.
两艘船相撞
Two ships collided.
其中一艘是我儿子的潜艇
One of them was my son's U-boat.
这事是一个意外 有可能会发生在任何人身上
An accident. It could happen to anyone.
我想问你是否愿意帮助我们
I wanted to ask if you'd be kind enough to help us.
帮? 如何帮?
Help? How?
请你在你丈夫面前帮我儿说点好话
By putting in a good word for my son with your husband.
他品格高尚 他有领导才能
He's of high character. He has leadership qualities.
可以藉此增强
It'd bolster the good
我们两家之间的良好关系
relationship between our families.
这事应会有调查
There will probably be an investigation.
- 是的 - 是的
- Yes. - Yes.
调查委员会将着手处理
Then the commission will deal with it.
我♥干♥预不了此事
I won't interfere with that.
这些拿上去那边
These go up there.
我们需要水 很多水
And we need water, lots of water.
我求求你
I beg you.
作为母亲
As a mother.
是的,你一直强调你很了解一个当母亲的该是什么样子
Yes, you keep stressing how you know what it's like to be a mother.
我略知一些关于指挥潜艇的知识
And I know something about commanding a U-boat.
如果你是儿子还没有准备好,
If you're son isn't yet ready for,
或能力不足以胜任
or capable of, doing that,
那很不幸地是我无力能够改变它
then unfortunately I can't change that.
我很难想像我儿子会是
I can hardly imagine he could be a
比你弟弟还差的指挥官
worse commander than your brother.
什么意思
Pardon me?
含着金钥匙出生的人
The golden boy who couldn't
连第一趟任务都无法完成
complete even one mission.
难怪你♥爸♥会伤透了心
No wonder that broke your father's heart.
你以为你是谁?
Just who do you think you are?
再见
Goodbye.
战斗中击毙 6♥4♥2 名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
6♥4♥2 TERRORISTS SLAUGHTERED IN BATTLE
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
什么事?
About what?
道夫曼
Dorfmann.
昨天晚上在赌场听到你提到他
I heard you talking about him at the casino the other night.
- 我是...- 你在赌场工作
- I w... - You work at the casino.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
伊妮丝
Inês.
伊妮丝·皮娜
Inês de Pina.
如果你想知道他发生了什么事
If you want to find out what happened to him...
这跟你有何关系?
What's it to you?
他曾来过赌场, 我们交谈过
When he came to the casino, we talked.
他对葡萄牙很感兴趣
He was interested in Portugal.
他对我感兴趣
Interested in me.
当我谈到有一天要开一家自己的酒吧时,
When I talked about opening a bar of my own one day,
在北边,我出生地,他...
up north of here, where I'm from, he...
他说他会在战后会回来
he said he'd come back after the war
我们一起买♥♥下一间酒吧
and we could buy it together.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw him?
他死的前一天
The day before he died.
他是...
He was...
- 他有点不异样 - 如何?
- He was different. - How?
心烦意乱
Distracted.
他说他有一些工作问题
He said he had some work problems.
或许这只是巧合 我...
Maybe it's just a coincidence, I...
不不不 等等
No, no, no. Wait.
他有提到过,什么特别的人或事吗
Was there anything, anyone in particular, that he mentioned?
他在赌场和其他德国人有过交谈吗
Any other German he spoke to at the casino?
某个其他的商人
Some other businessman.
- 贝克博士 - 是的
- Dr Beck? - Yes.
有时候
Sometimes.
不管是谁对他做了这种事...
Whoever did this to him...
这不是我来这的原因
That's not why I'm here.
但如果你能帮上忙,但我会让你知道
But I'll let you know if you can be of help.
那边是怎么回事?
What is going on over there?
他们想得到去美国的签证
People trying to get their visas to America.
每当有客轮预定到港时就会排起长龙
The queues get longer when there's a boat due.
必定是快要到了
Must be soon.
想要远离战火
A way out of the war is why
这也是大多数人来里斯本的原因
most people come to Lisbon.
或许只是躲避一阵子
Or maybe to escape it for a while.
那你呢?
What about you?
我不需要躲避
I don't need to escape it.
也许需要,但有机会就退后一步,
Maybe not, but a chance to step back,
看看战争有何不同
look at it differently.
你看
You see?
剧集 | 从海底出击(2018) | 导航列表