剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
The truth?
真正发生了什么
Well, what really happened?
一定不是摔下楼梯那么简单
It can't be so dull as falling down stairs.
我现在不想谈这个 夫人
I prefer not to speak of it, madame.
我从没听她提过你
I never heard her speak of you.
你们这段伟大的友谊从何开始
And this great friendship grew how?
我母亲跟她是好朋友 在乡下
My mother and she were very close-- in the country.
哪里的乡下
Where in the country?
卡尔卡松
Carcassonne.
你们的热情让我很感动
I'm touched at your interest.
这不是热情
It's not interest.
我们的朋友死了 而你是个陌生人
You're a stranger to us, and our friend is dead,
你必须一五一十的告诉我们
so you must tell us every detail
你是怎么从卡尔卡松
of how you came from Carcassonne
来到圣奥诺雷的
to Saint-Honore.
有机会再说吧
Another time, perhaps.
我还处在悲伤之中
I'm grieving.
但侯爵夫人是我的监护人
But the Marquise was my guardian here,
她要是还在 一定希望你们对我礼貌些
and she would want her friends to extend the same courtesy.
你得找个新的监护人 卡米尔
You'll need a new guardian, Camille.
在巴黎无依无靠 是很危险的
Paris is a dangerous place for the unconnected.
我并不是无依无靠
I'm not without connections.
你是个生人
You are unknown.
跟无依无靠差不多
It's much the same.
弗洛伦斯 你过分了
Florence, you go too far.
没那么过分
Not far enough.
巴黎只允许出现一个小可爱
There's only room for one fresh-faced pussycat in Paris,
那就是我的 喵
and that's me-ow.
我天 我的小可爱 你的弗洛伦斯
"Adieu, my pussycat. Your Florence."
你的下面依然热火与湿润共存吗
Do fire and wetness still exist within you at the same time?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你想让我再说一遍吗
Do you wish me to repeat it?
小心你的心肝宝贝瓦尔蒙吧
Beware the divine miracle of Valmont.
梅特伊什么都跟我说了
Merteuil shared everything with me.
你要是敢惹我 我会10倍奉还
So come at me, and I'll come at you harder,
小可爱
pussycat.
已故侯爵夫人的朋友
Is not a friend of the late Marquise
就是大家的朋友
a friend to us all?
欢迎来到巴黎 卡米尔
Welcome to Paris, Camille.
祝你待的开心
May your stay be a happy one.
谢谢
Thank you.
把客人照顾好
See to our guests.
你提醒了我是谁
You reminded me who I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
夫人总说我有发现秘密的
Madame said I had a gift
天赋
for finding secrets.
我把这招用在了那个女人身上
I used one against that woman,
那个叫佛罗伦斯·德·雷尼埃的女人
against Florence de Regnier.
但你从没见过她
But you've never met her before.
但我读过瓦尔蒙的信
No, but I've read Valmont's letters,
每一句都是秘密和自白
and they're full of secrets and confessions.
现在它们属于我了
And now they're mine,
因为你从他那里拿来给了我
'cause you took them from him and gave them to me.
只是为了让你知道他的真面目
Only so you would know the truth about him.
我现在知道很多人的真面目了
Now I know the truth about a lot of people.
晚上好 阁下
Good evening, sir.
我说晚上好 瓦尔蒙先生
I said good evening, Monsieur Valmont.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
有共同的熟人 -哪个熟人
By association. - Whose?
这就回去跟他绝交
I'll dismiss him from my circle immediately.
我弄不懂你 先生
You don't make much sense to me, monsieur.
一个皇家委员会的制图师
How is a man with no private means
并没有私人收入
who works as a mapmaker in the Royal Commission
如何负担的起晚上的车马和华服的
able to afford evenings of carriages and good clothes,
更别说和已婚名流共度一个下午了
not to mention an afternoon spent with a married comtesse?
你若是我继母派来的间谍
If you're one of my stepmother's spies,
就回去告诉她 我只想要回
you can tell her the only interest I require from her
她欠我的财产
is on the fortune that I am owed.
我不是
I am not.
你若真的想问
Then if your question
我是如何过上这种生活的
is simply how do I achieve my lifestyle,
答案便是 与生俱来的才华
the answer is with the natural talents
魅力和美貌
of charm and good looks.
可惜你都没有 深表同情
My sympathies at your lack of them.
晚安
Good night.
先生
Sir?
有你的信
A letter for you.
楼下还有辆马车在等
And there's a carriage waiting downstairs.
车里是弗洛伦斯
With Florence inside...
还有我们新公♥寓♥的钥匙
and with keys to our new apartment.
我们王者归来了 阿佐兰
We are back, Azolan.
我对你充满渴望
I had a craving for you...
渴望着你的精华
the very essence of you.
荣幸至极
I am flattered.
把你衣服脱掉 瓦尔蒙
Take off your shirt, Valmont.
还是先吃晚餐吧
Supper first, perhaps.
小可爱不爱我了
Pussycat does not love me.
他不听我的话
He won't do what I ask.
爱就是信任
Love is about trust.
我们得赤♥裸♥相见 不是吗
We expose ourselves to one another, do we not?
我已经比你先裸了
I am half naked before you.
把你裤子摘掉
Take off your britches.
不如先看过公♥寓♥再说
Why don't we first view the apartment?
全部脱掉才可以看
If you take it all off.
弗洛伦斯 我天 你就这么想看我脆弱不堪吗
Florence, my God. Must I be that vulnerable?
让马车掉头
Turn the carriage around.
这是我最喜欢的衣服
That was my favorite shirt.
我敞开心扉与你赤♥裸♥相见
I laid myself so open to you,
那么相信
such trust...
这个邪恶的瓦尔蒙
in wicked Valmont.
什么
What?
你让梅特伊看了我们的信
You shared my letters with Merteuil.
天哪 根本没有
My God, no.
但我觉得是她从我这里
But I do believe she may have taken them
拿走的
from my possession.
小心那个至高无上的瓦尔蒙
"Beware the divine Valmont"--
她就是这样对我说的
that is what she said to me.
梅特伊说的吗 -她没对我说
That is what Merteuil said? - Merteuil told me nothing.
但全告诉了那个小妮子
It seems she told her ward everything.
梅特伊戒备心很低
Merteuil had no ward.
某个年轻漂亮的姑娘不这么认为
Well, some pretty young thing would disagree.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
这个人是谁
Who is this woman?
卡米尔
Camille.
再来找我 或者敢破坏我婚姻
Come near me again or dare risk my marriage,
我就杀了你
and I'll kill you.
也杀了那个贱♥人♥
The girl, too.
出去
Whoa, there. - Get out.
可我没穿衣服 弗洛伦斯
I am naked, Florence.
你很脆弱
You're vulnerable.
正好借此机会想想
Take this time to think about what
你愿意付出多大的代价
you're willing to risk.
弗洛伦斯
Florence!
回来呀 弗洛伦斯
Florence, come back here!
晚上好 女士们
Lovely night, ladies.
只是晚风有点冷
Though there is a bit of a chill in the air.
谢谢
Thank you.
一直以来
And there I was,
我以为梅特伊能有
all this time believing Merteuil
这么聪明的手段
capable of such ingenuity...
谁知却是你
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表