剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
be unloved...
哪怕一分一秒
not for a moment.
我低估了您婚姻的力量 杰奎琳
I underestimated your marriage, Jacqueline,
为此 我感到抱歉
and for that, I am sorry.
您并非真心诚意以此方式赞扬我的丈夫
You are disingenuous to praise my husband in this way.
仅仅是一天之前 您就说您希望
Only yesterday, you said you wished
同我共赴巫山 直到我再也无法看到
to make love to me till we could not see
也无法听到周遭的世界
or hear the world around us.
而我并不试图否认
And I do not deny it.
我的爱慕之情使我憔悴
I am sick with love.
我想要拥有您
I wanted to possess you,
将您猛掷到床上
to fling you down upon a bed,
用双臂拥抱您
to hold you in my arms,
陪您在河边散步
to walk with you beside a river,
在您枕边铺满鲜花等您睡醒
lay flowers on your pillow for when you wake.
那您将如何能够接受
Then how can you reconcile yourself
没有这一切的生活
to living without all of that?
我不能
I can't.
因此我要离开巴黎
That's why I'm leaving Paris.
吕西安
Lucienne.
那我又该如何
And what of me?
我想 告解便足够
I imagine confession will suffice.
离开巴黎前 我必须得见你一面
"I must see you before I leave Paris.
到我家来
Come to the house."
吕西安先生 夫人
Monsieur Lucienne, madame.
我很感激您的到访 吕西安先生
Thank you for coming, Monsieur Lucienne.
我们来谈谈孤儿院的事 以及当我在凡尔赛宫时
We will discuss the orphanage and how it may work between us
孤儿院该如何在我们之间运转
when I'm in Versailles.
随您吩咐 夫人
I'm at your service, madame.
我给孤儿院命名
I will call the orphanage,
不论我将其建在世上哪个角落 根据您的芳名
whichever part of the world I build it, after you.
我会名其曰 杰奎琳儿童之家
I'll call it The Children of Jacqueline.
在那里度过的每天每夜 我都会想着您
And I will think of you each day I spend there.
我并无意谈论孤儿院
I do not want to talk about the orphanage.
那么您呼我来是何事呢
Why else would you ask me here?
您对我丈夫的看法是错的
You're wrong about my husband.
我已经为自己的言辞道过歉了
I have said as much and apologized.
您对于他高尚的看法 是错误的
In your charitable thoughts of him, you're wrong.
在这婚姻中 我是孤寂的
I am alone in this marriage.
倘若我告诉您 我很高兴听到这一点
Does it corrupt my soul to tell you
它是否会腐化我的灵魂呢
that I am glad to hear it?
若果真如此 那么您最好为我们一起祈祷了
Well, if it does, then you must pray for us both.
我无需为您祈祷
I do not need to pray for you.
那么您对我的灵魂一无所知
Then you do not know my soul.
让我展示给您我的灵魂吧 吕西安
Let me show you my soul, Lucienne.
我已看清了它
I see it already.
如果您看清了 您就不会这样吻我了
If you did, you would not kiss me like that.
这样吗 也许
Like this, perhaps?
她 她将我浸在血水里
She-she covered me in blood.
我们不要将宝贵的时间花在
Let's not spend this precious time
回想一个残酷的行径上了
remembering such a brutal act.
我想要您与我翻云覆雨
I want you to make love to me
直到您将我周遭的世界隔绝开来
till you shut out the world around me.
但首 但首先 吕西安 我需要您
But fir-but first, Lucienne, I need you
倾听我的告解
to hear my confession.
吕西安
Lucienne.
吕西安 我的告解
Lucienne, my confession.
我的告解
My confession.
您若不听我的告解 我们就不能真正在一起
Until you've heard it, we cannot truly be together.
卡 卡米尔曾是我们的仆人
Cam-Camille was our servant.
我 我的丈夫玷辱了她 留给她一个孩子
My-my husband defiled her and left her with child.
我不能让她毁掉我的婚姻
I could not let her destroy my marriage.
上帝宽恕了你
God forgives you.
不 不是说这宗罪
No, not for this sin.
这就是我的灵魂 吕西安
This is my soul, Lucienne.
这是我的女儿 奥德特
This is my daughter, Odette.
她有着她父亲的笑容和她母亲的眼睛
She has her father's smile and her mother's eyes.
而那是一双怎样的眼睛啊
And they are such eyes.
但那不是我的眼睛
But they're not mine.
我不孕
I'm barren.
趁着那个仆人
I took her
在生产后熟睡时
while the servant girl was sleeping
我抱走了她
after giving birth.
您以为我到教堂是为了颂扬主的光芒吗
Do you think I go to church to praise Him?
我去是为了祈求宽恕
I go to be forgiven.
您 您还会要我吗
Will-will you have me now?
我不想去凡尔赛宫
I don't want to go to Versailles.
我想跟您在一起
I want to stay with you.
我会想出一个计划的
I'll make a plan.
我会找到办法让我们得以相守的
I'll find a way for us to be together.
信任我吧 我的挚爱
Put your faith in me, my love.
阿佐兰
Azolan.
我要你去卡米尔那儿提醒她
I need you to go to Camille and remind her
我们今晚8点得在卢森堡花♥园♥
we are to meet at the Luxembourg Gardens
见面
at 8:00 tonight.
我还需要你带一封信给蒙哈榭夫人
And I need you to take a letter to Madame de Montrachet.
等她回复完
Wait for her reply.
然后把这儿所有重要的东西打包好
Then pack up all that's important here.
雇一辆马车 在蒙马特与我碰面
Hire a cart and meet me at Montmartre.
我们要走了 阿佐兰
We are leaving, Azolan.
我亲爱的杰奎琳
我们的计划如下
Here is our plan.
我们得尽快离开
We must move swiftly.
鼓起勇气 杰奎琳
Take courage, Jacqueline.
我今晚会假借讨论孤儿院事宜
I'll come to you tonight under the pretense
去到您那边
of discussing the orphanage.
确保您的丈夫会加入我们
Ensure your husband joins us.
当我们谈论时 让您的女仆带奥德特到马车上
While we talk, have your maid take Odette to the carriage.
告诉她您计划给亨利一个惊喜
Tell her you plan to surprise Henri
也就是动身前往凡尔赛宫之前
with a ride to see the fireworks
乘车去看烟火
before leaving for Versailles.
我得等待您的回复 夫人
I'm to wait for your reply, madame.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会先带着您的女仆
I'll leave first by carriage
和奥德特离开
with your maid and Odette.
我会向女仆揭晓我们的计划
I'll reveal our plan to the maid
并且花钱买♥♥下她的缄默
and pay for her silence.
半个小时后 向亨利提个借口
After half an hour, make an excuse to Henri
然后到孚日广场与我们碰头
and come to meet us at the Place des Vosges.
我会在那儿跟孩子一起等着您
I'll be waiting there with the child.
给我的男仆您的答复
Give my boy your answer.
我们会鼓起勇气吗 杰奎琳
Will we take our courage, Jacqueline?
告诉他 小子
Tell him, boy.
告诉他 好
Tell him yes.
好 好
Yes. Yes.
过来
Come.
我很高兴是你 我正想见你
I'm glad it's you. I wanted to see you.
有客人来了
You have a visitor.
显然是有要事
A matter of some urgency, apparently.
小子
Boy.
阿佐兰
Azolan?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我本来是想找维克多瓦尔的
I, um, asked first for Victoire,
但那人说她已经走了
but the man said she was gone.
你有话要对维克托瓦尔说吗
You have a message for Victoire?
我可以保证把话带到
I'll see she gets it.
怎么带
How?
她已经离开你了
Since she's left you.
她没有离开我
Well, she has not left me.
我们只是吵架了
We've simply quarreled.
她很快就会回来的
She'll be back soon.
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表