剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
短发让我面相很突兀
This crop disbalances my features.
我是说不该缺少虚荣 先生
I meant the lack of vanity, sir.
啊 你回来了
Ah. You have returned.
与我亡妻的鬼魂一样
Much like my dead wife's spirit.
我们听听她的真♥相♥吧
Let's hear her truths.
别忘了你的声誉掌握在我手里
Have you forgotten your reputation is in my hands?
日内瓦
Geneva.
你说曾与我夫人去那共度春日
Where you and madame spent those springs.
你真觉得我夫人会去一座
Do you really think my wife would visit a city
异教♥徒♥和革命之城吗
of infidels and revolution?
曰内瓦是凡尔赛不远的一所疗养院
Geneva is a house of care on the way to Versailles,
在那里 有修女给她做盐浴
presided over by nuns who would attempt to dispatch
放血疗法
her melancholy by bathing her in salts
试图驱散她的忧郁症
and letting out her blood.
每年春天 她的抑郁症都会如约而至
And each spring, like the melancholy, she returned.
得了吧
Oh, come now.
如果大管家真是你的人 他不可能知道
The Majordome, if he is your spy, could not have known.
所有婚姻都有秘密吧
Marriage must have some secrets, hmm?
无论如何
No matter.
我们别错过这场好戏
Let the entertainment begin.
大管家 我必须读读夫人的信
Majordome, I need to see the letter madame wrote.
拜托
Please.
你真的觉得没了卡米尔
Do you really think you'll survive here
你还能在这活下去吗
if Camille doesn't?
读完后放回原处
Put it back when you are done.
否则活不下去的就是你
Or it will be you that won't survive here.
我们的婚姻结出了苦果
"The bitter fruit our marriage bore.
杏
"Apricot.
阿里阿德涅
"Ariadne.
阿里阿德涅 原谅我
"Ariadne, forgive me.
这水可以喝吗 可以洗澡吗
Does one bathe in it or drink from it?
我在这儿 莉莉
I'm here, Lily.
我知道大家是来观看我作法的
I understand that I am to entertain you.
我应该代表各位跟死者对话
That I should speak to the dead on your behalf.
在今生和来世之间
It is true that between this world and the next
有一条无形的链条
there is an invisible chain.
我不能召唤死者
I will not summon the dead.
但这条无形的链条
But this chain of fluid,
会指引死者来找我们
this may draw the dead to us.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
在黑暗中寻求安慰
There is comfort on the dark.
能力在你们手中 不在我手中
It is you, not me, with power here.
你只需敞开心扉 遵从内心召唤
You need only be open to what lies within.
磁场就会海纳百川
The magnetic sea that draws knowledge
唤醒未知
and awakes what is hidden
为我们找到平衡和安宁
restores us to balance, to health.
让我给你带路 女主人
Let me guide you, mistress.
是阿里阿德涅
It's Ariadne.
夫人信上那个冲蚀掉的名字
The smudged word from madame's notes.
跟祈祷书里的名字一样
The same name in the prayer books.
是一个他们冤枉的人 让她不得安宁
It's someone they've wronged. They are haunted by her.
让这富有魔力的水
Let these magnetized waters
与你内在的精神相连
connect and be guided by the spirit within you.
只要你们用心自观
If you are willing to look,
今晚就会看到内心
you will see your own hearts tonight.
我感觉那根杆子在拉我
I feel as if the rod draws me.
我一动也没动 它自己转了起来
I do not move, yet it-- yet it turns in my hands!
我们都是传送门
We are portals to the past
会被送往过去与未来
and to what is to come.
不以我们的意志而转移
Whether we choose to listen or not.
房♥间里降下了巨大黑暗
There is a great darkness in this room.
吉纳维芙降临了
Genevieve is here.
那个花瓶是我送她的婚礼礼物
I gave that vase to her on her wedding.
是她的象征
It is symbolic of her.
是我 是我不小心打翻的
It-it was me. I knocked it over.
别说话 我看到东西了
Quiet! I see something.
她就在我面前
I see her before me.
水里有她的倒影 天 她在哭
In the water. Oh, she's crying.
这间房♥内有个不速之客
There is an uninvited guest here.
一个冒名顶替者
An imposter.
一个让她伤心欲绝的女人
A woman who makes her cry.
她一直在重复着同一个词
She's saying the same word over.
骗子 -一遍又一遍
Liar. - And over again.
她在说 -阿里阿德涅
She is saying-- - "Ariadne!"
她说 阿里阿德涅
She's saying, "Ariadne."
她说 原谅我
She's saying, "Forgive me."
她想谈谈
she wants to talk.
她想谈谈阿里阿德涅
She wants to talk of Ariadne.
闭嘴 马上闭嘴 -放开我
Be silent. Be silent. - Let go.
维克托瓦尔 维克托瓦尔
Victoire. Victoire!
说话呀 大管家 快来帮忙
Say something. Majordome! Majordome!
维克托瓦尔
Victoire.
江湖骗子
Charlatan. Fraud.
我只保证给你镜子
I promised you a mirror.
不能保证你喜欢镜子里的内容
I did not promise you would like what you saw.
滚
Get out of my house!
等她回过神我才能走
Once the child is safe.
滚出去
Get out!
这是一种直觉
It is an intuition of sorts,
一种癫痫
the falling sickness.
她晕倒时你应该注意到的
You should note when she falls.
之前的事可能是一种象征
Events before may be symbolic.
正如你的直觉一样
Like your intuition.
你并没召唤出镜子
You didn't hold a mirror up to anyone.
都是我编出来的 你可以走了
I made it up. Now, please leave us.
你 困在过去的伤害中 痛苦不堪
You are in great pain from a past wound.
有人对不起你 背叛了你
A wrong done to you. A betrayal of trust.
我是很痛苦
I am in pain.
你看到了什么
What have you seen?
你背负着痛苦
The damage done to you.
但你必须放下了
But now you must forgive.
原谅是通向光明的唯一途径
Only through forgiveness can you find the light.
一定要原谅吗 -才能抵达光明
I must forgive? - To find the light.
否则就会被黑暗缠住吞噬
Otherwise, the darkness here will overtake you.
看来你并未看到我的痛苫
Then you have seen nothing of my pain.
因为我无法原谅
For I cannot forgive.
也不想要得到光明 先生
And I don't want the light, monsieur.
通过谦卑
And it is through the meek,
和贫穷
through the poor,
我们才能真正认识上帝
that we shall truly know God.
主不在乎钱财
The Lord cares not for riches.
主只在乎你的内心
The Lord cares only for the heart.
愿上帝与你同在
God be with you.
与你同在
And with you.
神父
Father.
打扰下 我刚来到这所教会
Forgive me, but I am new to this church,
被你的布道深深感染
and I was moved by your words.
有天早上 我看着一个小男孩
The other morning, I watched a young boy
只有半个鸡蛋当早餐
eat half an egg for his breakfast.
但他却吃的像一场盛宴
So little had he, that to him, this was a feast.
我的心都碎了
It broke my heart.
教会已经竭尽全力了 先生
The Church does all it can, monsieur.
可那些富人呢
But what of the rich?
他们何曾怜悯过这些孩子
Where is their love for the children?
那些流落街头 在孤儿院忍♥饥挨饿的孩子
Starving in orphanages on the streets?
自然 上帝不会容忍♥这种虚伪
Surely, God would not condone such hypocrisy.
社会丧失了道德 就会随波逐流
We have lost our morality, and without it, we are adrift.
我真的束手无策 我的孩子
I do not know how I can help you, my child.
所以我想毛遂自荐
It is I who offers myself to you.
向教会毛遂自荐
To the Church.
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表