剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
Now, what happened?
请告诉我
Please tell me.
我曾经也被痛苦吞噬了自己
I've let my own pain consume me.
甚至妨碍到了我的工作
It has stopped me from doing my work.
那个朝我倒血的女孩儿
The girl who threw the blood.
直到今天 我也再没能
I haven't given alms since.
站在街头施舍过
Until today.
善举不应该被一次偶然中断
A random act should not prevent such goodness.
那不是偶然
It was not random.
不过我丈夫认为她是我凭空想象出来的
Though my husband thinks she's a figment of my imagination.
他错了
He is wrong.
五年前 她曾是我的仆人
Five years ago, she was my servant.
我甚至帮她当成我女儿一样对待
Though I treated her as a daughter.
女儿可不会这样对你
A daughter would not behave in such a way.
这个充满暴♥力♥思想和嫉妒心的女孩做的出来这种事儿
The girl full of violent thought and jealousy could.
这个女孩居然试图夺走我在乎的一切
This girl repaid my trust and my affection
来回报我对她的信任和爱
by attempting to take everything that mattered to me.
我不明白她为什么这么做
I do not understand.
她曾勾引我丈夫
She tried to take my husband.
她曾想毁掉我的婚姻
She tried to destroy my marriage,
但当她失败后 她在我面前割腕自杀了
and when that failed, she cut her wrists before me.
她叫卡米尔
Her name is Camille.
她是我心里的一道坎儿
She's a scar upon me.
我在喉咙的前面开了个切口
I make an incision on the anterior aspect
以此确定肿瘤的位置
of the throat to locate the tumor.
一旦结扎上甲状腺
As soon as ligation of the superior thyroid artery
上动脉
is achieved...
这将让我们踏入全新的领域
...there is a whole new vista.
肿瘤就本可以被很轻易的移除
It could have easily been removed,
他也就不必死了
and he would have lived.
但仍有些人不相信医学的力量
But some still do not trust the knowledge in medicine.
我希望理性
I hope rationality
最终可以去驱除人们的恐惧和迷信
will eventually banish fear and superstition.
说到理性
You speak of rationality,
你真的在寻找灵魂吗
yet it is true you search for the soul?
这只是我个人的探求而已 是的
It is a personal quest. Yes.
你为什么相信灵魂寄居在身体里呢
Why do you believe the soul resides in there,
蒙哈榭先生
Monsieur de Montrachet?
我们为心脏的力量所折服
I am drawn by the heart's power.
心脏的起伏既猛烈又优美
Its undulations are, at once, violent and graceful.
这不就是对我们人类最贴切的描述吗 你不这么认为吗
The perfect description of us, do you not think?
当然这也是灵魂的完美居所
And the perfect dwelling place for the soul.
谢谢你
Thank you.
先生
Monsieur?
恐怕我的时间有限
My time is limited, I'm afraid.
没时间跟外界讲话
I do not speak with the public.
不 我是
No, I-I'm an officer
道德纪律组的警官
with the Unit of Moral Discipline.
我是来执行公务的
I'm here on business.
这是
This was...
从一个女人的尸体的喉咙里取出来的
retrieved from a dead woman's throat.
有没有可能是这个东西导致了她的死亡
Is it possible it could have caused her death?
这可能会导致窒息
It could cause asphyxiation.
那死亡的时候会很痛苦吗
Would such a death be painful?
死亡的过程会很慢
It would be slow,
而且死者根本没有力气去挣扎
but the patient would have no strength to struggle.
我以前见这种线团
I have seen this thread before.
在解剖课上用过的尸体上
In a corpse I used in an anatomy class.
死者叫什么 -阿里阿德涅
Who was she? - Ariadne.
我们会给每一个尸体取名字
We name all our corpses.
阿里阿德涅
Ariadne?
你不懂希腊神话
You don't know your Greek myths.
阿里阿德涅给了忒修斯一根红线
Ariadne gave Theseus a skein of red thread
以此让他杀死迷宫里的怪物
so he could kill the monster in the maze
然后再想办法回到她身边
and find his way back to her.
我很佩服您 先生
I'm impressed, monsieur.
很少会有人♥大♥费周章去调查这种事儿
Few would go to such lengths to investigate,
尤其是在有这么大障碍的情况下
especially with such an impediment...as that.
你的手还有知觉吗
Do you experience sensation in it?
我能帮你截肢
I could remove it...
风险和不适我会控制到极小的范围
With minimal risk and discomfort.
我还要工作呢 先生
I'm working, sir.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你知道我再给你的是什么吗
What I am offering you?
像这样的手是没用的
A limb such as this is of no use.
毫无疑问 就是个负担
A burden, surely.
事实上 不是的
Actually, it is not.
这确实会让所有事情更难
Everything is harder.
更花时间 也需要更多努力
Takes more time, more effort,
但这就是为什么我能发现别人忽略的东西的原因
but that is why I detect things that others miss.
这就是为什么我能胜任我的工作的原因
It is why I'm good at my job.
但有些迷信的人们
But the superstitious among us maintain
认为左手代表魔鬼
the left hand represents the devil.
我是不可能截掉我的手的
My hand is not to be removed.
谢谢你抽出时间 先生
Thank you for your time, monsieur.
爱情啊
♪ L'amour ♪
太棒了
My darling!
天啊 这真是太棒了
Oh, my darling!
这个周末只是庆典的其中之一
Oh, this weekend is one of celebration,
现在 很荣幸我们请到了
and we are honored by the presence
兰巴莱公主的光临
of the Princesse de Lamballe,
她为我们这场高贵的婚礼带来了
who comes to us with blessings from our queen
王后的祝福
for this noble match.
这些珠宝是王后陛下的收藏
These jewels are from Her Majesty's collection
是送给您的礼物 以表达她对
and are a gift to you in recognition of her pleasure
两个深受宫廷爱戴的家庭联姻的喜悦
at two families beloved by the court joining in union.
让我们为我最珍爱的女儿
Toast with me our cherished daughter,
也是未来的侯爵夫人
the future marquise,
还有她的未婚夫 梅特伊侯爵干杯
and her husband-to-be, the Marquis de Merteuil.
失去吉纳维夫让我们都很难以忍♥受
The loss of Genevieve has been hard to bear,
但我知道她一定也会祝福我们这次联姻
but I know she blesses this union.
敬爱和婚姻
To love and marriage.
敬爱和婚姻
To love and marriage.
侯爵夫人的头衔给那孩子真是浪费
The title of marquise is wasted on that child.
我才是最适合这个头衔的人
Far better it sit with me.
你不会真指望能和让结婚吧
You cannot hope to make a match with Jean.
帮帮我 我也会帮你的
Help me, and I'll help you.
我怎么帮你
Help you how?
我知道你和克里斯汀不和
I've seen an enmity between you and Christine.
她女儿变为侯爵夫人
There will be no welcome for you at Saint-Honoré
你在圣奥诺雷更难立足
when her daughter's marquise.
但如果我嫁给让 你会像亲女儿一样
But with me at Jean's side, you will be championed
被珍视和保护
and treasured like a daughter.
因为你如慈母般无私 -我儿子就是我的荣耀
Because you are so maternal. - My son is my god.
那你继子帕斯卡呢
And your stepson Pascal?
听说你们之间有恩怨
I heard something about a feud between you.
聊他另需一晚上 外加一瓶白兰地
He is a story for another night and a bottle of brandy.
这不是我的选的
It's not my choice.
相信我
Please believe me.
是妈妈安排好的
Mama has arranged all of it.
没有你我活不下去
I cannot bear life without you.
当特尼
Danceny?
也许你该把精力放在
Perhaps you would like to concentrate
大提琴上
on your harpsichord?
别忘了你是侯爵的人 亲爱的
Do not forget your marquis, my love.
我们的王后殿下还好吗
And how is Her Royal Highness, our queen?
很可惜 她不能亲自前来
Sad she cannot join you
但很高兴 我送来了她的问候
but glad I am the envoy of her love.
她吻了我的手 只要你也吻一下
She kissed my hand so that you might kiss it
就能收到她留给你的吻
and receive the kiss she has left for you.
那就让我用这个吻回报玛丽埃塔吧
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表