剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
I promise you.
我爱你
I love you.
我属于你
I'm yours.
我属于你
I'm yours.
卡米尔
Camille.
卡米尔 你在哪
Camille, where are you?
卡米尔
Camille!
你不舒服吗
Are you unwell?
你有没有过这样的感觉
Do you ever have this feeling
好像你怎么努力都吸不进足够的空气一样
as if you cannot seem to draw quite enough breath?
经常
Often.
我想那应该叫束身胸衣
I believe it is called a corset.
你需要我帮你放松一点吗
Do you need help loosening yours?
不是胸衣的问题
It is not the corset.
我认为
I think it is...
是因为感情太汹涌
when there is too much feeling.
我最近失去了一个朋友
I lost a friend quite recently.
她 她的背叛
She...broke my heart
伤透了我的心
with her betrayal...
但她的离开带来的痛苦更大
...but the pain of her absence is worse.
我一直以为自己看到了她 但不是她
I keep imagining I see her, but it's not her.
当然 我必须表现得一点也不受影响
I must, of course, act as if I am not at all affected.
这是我面临的最大挑战
That is my great challenge.
如果你痛苦 那是因为你爱得太透彻了
If you are in pain, it is because you have loved fully.
我透彻地爱过
I have loved fully.
我知道这是真的
I know this much to be true.
你会去爱 也会再次被爱
You will love and be loved again.
十 九
Ten, nine,
八 七 六
eight, seven, six,
五 四
five, four,
三 二 一 -陛下
three, two, one! - Your Magesty.
你的 维克托瓦尔
维克托瓦尔
Victoire!
维克托瓦尔
Victoire.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
亲爱的卡米尔
My dear Camille,
我从没想过我会怀念我们的旧世界
I never dreamed I would miss our old world,
我们的旧生活
our old lives.
但那时我明白你是谁
But I knew who you were then.
是我的朋友 就像我曾是你的一样
my friend, as I was yours.
现在我明白了 我必须找到自己的路
Now I see that I must find my own way
而且我们走的路不一样
and that we're on different paths.
所以要知道我会永远爱你
So know that I will always love you.
但是不要来找我
But do not come looking for me
也不要来找我拿走的信
or the letters I have taken.
我会在它们毁掉你之前毁了它们
I will destroy them before they destroy you.
你的 维克托瓦尔
Yours, Victoire.
我找不到你
I couldn't find you.
你我不在一个水平上
You're not my equal.
听你这么说我就放心了
I'm relieved to hear you say it.
我也想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you too.
你的水平比我更强
You're more than my equal.
当我找不到你时 我感觉 卡米尔
The feeling when I couldn't find you, Camille...
我不能没有你
I don't want to be without you.
嫁给我
Marry me.
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表