剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
因为你自己还有一双
for you have quite a pair of your own.
我们是在上帝的圣殿 先生
We are in God's house, monsieur.
我到这里来不是为了
I do not come here to talk of gloves
和陌生人谈论手套之类的身外之物
or other vanities with strangers.
蒙哈榭夫人只戴丝绸的手套
Madame de Montrachet wears only silk.
当然 抱歉
Of course. My apologies.
皮肤如此娇嫩
With skin so delicate,
其他任何材质都像是床垫下的豌豆
anything else would be like grit to an oyster.
夫人 在您离开之前 我想自我介绍一下
Madame, before you leave, I wanted to introduce myself.
如果小姐爱你 先生
If mademoiselle loves you, sir,
她为什么要给你一个不可能完成的任务呢
why would she set you an impossible task?
她不能就随随便便重新接受我
She cannot simply take me back.
她的自尊心不允许
Her pride will not allow it.
给我拿纸和羽毛笔来
Bring me a paper and quill.
卡米尔 也许我该称你为折磨我的人
"Camille, though perhaps I should call you torturer,
但你交给我的任务是白费力气
this task you have set me is a fool's errand.
我以为你是想惩罚我
I thought you sought to punish me,
因为那样还有被救赎的机会
because in that there is the possibility of redemption.
现在我知道你是想羞辱我
Now I see it is my humiliation you desire.
你可以放心 已经实现了
You may rest assured this has been achieved.
杰奎琳·德·蒙哈榭唯一渴求的肉体
The only body that Jacqueline de Montrachet desires
就是我主
is that of Christ.
她从早到晚都在圣索夫
She is at the Saint-Sauveur morning and night,
向上帝祈祷 我敢肯定
praying to a God who would not,
就连上帝都不会支持这项挑战的
I am sure, condone this challenge.
很难找到比她更虔诚 更纯洁的女人了
A more pious and pure woman would be hard to find."
虔诚 虔诚而纯洁 她两个都不沾边
Pious? Pious and pure? She is neither.
所以伟大的瓦尔蒙失败了
"So the great Valmont has failed.
也许只有不经我同意
Perhaps it is only without my consent
你才能去勾引别人
that you can seduce others.
我给你安排了适合你能力的任务
And I set you a task suited to your skills,
你却还是失败了
and you respond with defeat.
我由此推断 你不明白一个女人
I take from this that you do not understand what it means
完全交出自己的涵义
for a woman to give herself completely,
或者说
or that you lied
你说你会不惜一切代价赢回我的心是在撒谎
when you said would do anything to win me back."
我需要等你的回复吗
Should I wait for your reply?
瓦尔蒙 说不出话来了吗 真罕见啊 阿佐兰
Valmont, lost for words? Let's mark this day, Azolan.
别再玩心机了
No more games.
这就是我的回复
That is my reply.
这一切都结束了
This is at an end.
这条信息 我相信 即使你的词汇量有限
It's a message, I'm sure, even with your limited vocabulary,
你也能无误传递
you could relay without error.
好
Good.
那这就是你最后一次让她失望了
Then you've let her down for the last time.
你不知道你都做了什么 对吧
You have no idea what you've done, do you?
你偷了我的信
When you stole my letters,
不仅仅是毁了我和卡米尔之间的关系
you didn't simply ruin things between Camille and me.
不 你是放了一场会吞噬所有人
No, you set a fire burning that will consume everyone
和一切相关联♥系♥的大火
and everything connected to it.
出去
Get out.
这事什么时候结束轮不到瓦尔蒙决定
Valmont does not decide when this is over.
先生 -嗯
Monsieur. - Hmm?
站起来 跟我走
Stand up. Come with me.
我要这些人马上离开
I want these people gone from here, now.
是 先生
Yes, monsieur.
她落水很久了
She has been in the water some time.
也许是在她去见你的那晚落水的
Perhaps from the night she left to meet you.
你背叛了卡米尔 所以她跳水自尽了
You betrayed Camille, and so she drowned herself.
你为什么确定是卡米尔
How can you think this is Camille?
看到你罪恶的证据
It does not suit you to see the evidence
你心有愧疚对吧 先生
of your immorality, monsieur?
仔细看看吧
Look upon it
这就是证据 如果你需要的话
The proof. If it was needed.
你对她有任何安慰之言吗
Have you no words of comfort for her, monsieur?
这个被你毁了的女人
For the woman you ruined?
愿上帝怜悯她的灵魂
May God have mercy on her soul.
愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂吧 我才不怜悯你
May God have mercy on yours. As I will not.
召唤死人是不可能的吧
It's not possible, is it? To summon the dead?
这房♥里的活人更让人生畏
It's the living here I'm more afraid of.
我有发现
I found something.
这不是大管家的笔迹
This isn't the Majordome's writing.
是夫人的笔迹
It's madame's.
她写着“原谅我”
She says, "forgive me,"
她有什么要原谅的呢
but what does she need forgiveness for?
我现在没工夫解密 维克多瓦尔
I have no time for the riddles, Victoire.
你守在这里 确保这个
Just keep watch here and make sense
装置没有猫腻
of what this contraption is.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
我不想跟你吵
I don't want to fight.
我也不想
Neither do I.
你怎么从没带我来过这
Why did you never bring me here?
因为这不是我梦想中的家
It's hardly the house I dreamed of for us.
也许你不把我们未来想得那么宏大
Perhaps if you had laid out smaller dreams for us,
失望就不会这么大
the disappointment would not be so great.
可我就想让我们有个宏大的未来
I don't want smaller dreams for us.
我想再给你一次完成任务
I want to give you another chance.
的机会
To complete your task.
你说过愿意付出一切挽回我的
You said you would do anything to have me back.
搞定杰奎琳·德·蒙哈榭比登天还难
Jacqueline de Montrachet is not for mortal man.
她还真不是个等待拯救的无知少女
Nor is she a damsel in distress awaiting rescue.
你是怎么了
What's happened to you?
你若爱我 就会像我保护你一样保护我
If you love me, you'd protect me as I protect you.
我怎么没感觉到你的保护
I was not aware of your protection.
那个警官 加布里埃尔·卡雷
I mean, from your officer. Gabriel Carre.
你怎么认识他的
How could you know him?
因为你 我俩结下了梁子
He has a vendetta against me because of you.
他是谁
Who is he?
那种以为能将我据为己有的男人
The sort of man that thought I could be owned.
更可怕的是 他觉得那叫做♥爱♥
Worse, because he believed he was in love.
让我避之不及
Everything I'm running from.
你不在以后 他把注意力转向了我
Well in your absence, he's turned his attention against me.
让我丢了工作
And it's already cost me my job.
现在他又觉得在塞纳河
Now he believes he's found your body
找到了你的尸体
floating in the Seine.
认为你是被我背叛而自尽
Drowned because of my betrayal of you.
你是怎么告诉他的
What did you tell him?
我说尸体就是你
That it was you.
因为我的本能告诉我
Because every instinct in me cries out
他以为你死了 你才更安全
that it's safer to be dead to a man like that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们现在扯平了吧 亲爱的
Are we even now, my love?
等你让她爱上你
When you have made her love you.
让我看到证据 才算扯平
When you bring me proof.
我知道你总会有办法
I know you will find a way.
你们这里卖♥♥是什么
What is it that you sell here?
解决方案 先生
Settlements, sir.
只要没精力自己写就
We have something for every man
我们都可以代劳
who has not the energy to write his own.
活动 假设 最后的审判
Activities, assumptions, last judgments.
说得更直白些
Forgive us our trespasses.
热情 善事 罪恶 还有地狱
Passions, charity, sin, and hell.
有关于虚伪的吗
Anything on hypocrisy?
要抓到黄莺
If one must trap a songbird...
必须先学会像它一样歌♥唱
...one must first learn its song.
你下手太残忍♥了 阿佐兰
Tis a little brutal, Azolan.
虔诚之士不应附庸虚荣
A pious man should show no vanity.
这种改变对你有好处
The change will be good for you.
我不同意
I disagree.
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表