剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
希望我们没错过好玩的部分
I hope we're not so late, we've missed all the fun.
克里斯汀的信肯定就在这里面
There has to be a letter from Christine here.
但我马上就会成为
But I'm about to become
法国最厉害的外科医生
the most powerful surgeon in France.
她想勾引我丈夫
She tried to take my husband.
失败后 她在我面前割腕自杀
And when that failed, she cut her wrists before me.
你让我去勾引这个女人
You asked me to seduce this woman,
却没告诉我 她哪里有错
yet you give me no proof of her wrong.
她拿走了一切
She took everything
这对我很重要
that mattered from me.
瓦尔蒙
Valmont!
解除婚约
Break the engagement.
然后那封信就给你
Then you will have your letter,
你可以继续假扮贤妻良母
and you can pretend to be a good wife and mother
继续与皇后缠绵床榻
while you fuck our queen.
够了 卡米尔
Stop this, Camille.
看来我们终不能互相信任
It seems we cannot trust one another after all.
毛瑟枪让你出丑
Musket makes a fool of you
用自己荒唐的行为
and libels the very heart of this monarchy
为君主政体抹黑
with her immorality.
你应该娶一个跟你棋逢对手的人
You should marry your equal.
你应该娶我
You should marry me.
你现在成鬼魂了吗 瓦尔蒙
Are you a spirit now, Valmont,
来这地穴里缠着我
come to haunt me in this crypt?
我希望你是来道歉的
I hope you're here to apologize.
骑士来看过我
I received a visit from the chevalier.
说克里斯汀·德·塞维尼已经毁了
Told me Christine de Sevigny is ruined.
他说话一向夸张
He is prone to drama.
我当时也在场 她只是褫夺了头衔
I was there too. She's...humbled.
很快就会过去的
It will soon pass.
她被抛弃了
She is disowned...
她因为自己犯下的罪 被剃光头发
...her head shaved already for her sins.
发落去修道院
She's to go to the convent.
将再也见不到女儿
She will never see her daughter again.
艾米丽也将因她蒙羞
Emilie will also bear her shame.
你听到我在说什么了吗
Are you listening to me?
她被毁掉了
She's ruined!
莫里斯也是
Maurice too.
他们一家被指控谋逆
They're pariahs because of accusations of infidelity
并因为她信中那个更严重的丑闻
and a higher scandal too,
被贬为贱民
which apparently was revealed in her letter.
这些棋子就这样牺牲在你的游戏中
Were these pawns not captured in your game?
你敢说你没利用我的信
Prove to me you did not use my letter
毁灭她吗
to bring her destruction.
把它给我 不然我就离开你
Bring it to me, or I will walk away from you
再也不回来
and never come back.
她为什么对你那么重要
Why does she matter to you?
杰奎琳是对的
Jacqueline's right.
为达目的 你不惜牺牲任何人
To get what you want, you will destroy anyone.
我甚至无法看你
I cannot bear the sight of you.
终于有人告诉我们在朗布依埃
Finally, someone to tell us the truth
究竟发生什么了
about Rambouillet.
发生了什么
What happened there?
你知道我不喜欢八卦的 莱昂纳德
You know I'm not one for gossip, Leonard.
我听说有一封信
I heard there was a letter
写满了伯爵夫人黑暗的秘密
full of the Comtesse's wicked secrets.
你记得这封信吗 卡米尔
Do you recall a letter, Camille?
事变时我们都在场 子爵夫人
We witnessed the same awful event, Vicomtesse,
这是对所有失足人士的教训
a lesson to all who fall from the path.
克里斯汀不是主动失足
Christine didn't fall.
她是被拉下水的
She was pushed.
她已然被毁 还殃及到了可怜的莫里斯
She's ruined and, through her, poor Maurice.
这跟无意中踩到小猫没什么不同
That is a fate akin to stepping on a kitten.
也许政♥治♥嗅觉迟钝本身就是罪
Though dullness might be considered a crime,
或许不是吧
might it not?
也许真正的罪 是男人由于
Perhaps the real crime is that men do not suffer
老婆失败而倒台
for their own failings,
而不是他们自己的失败
only the failings of their wives.
小姐 我们走吧
Mademoiselle, shall we?
是啊 别让我们耽误了你 卡米尔
Yes, let us not keep you, Camille.
也希望假面舞会不会笼罩在这种阴影下
And let us hope the Masked Ball isn't similarly overshadowed.
这可是今年的大事件
It's the event of the year.
据说国王和王后会亲自到场
They say the king and queen themselves will be there...
所以我想不通 你怎么也会被邀请
...which is why I cannot fathom how you've been invited.
我没被邀请
I haven't.
我只是侯爵的女伴
I'm the Marquis' guest,
想来他总不能
though I suppose he could hardly
把新未婚妻晾在家里 对吧
leave his new fiancee at home, could he?
简直天理不容
It's a crime how such a face
你这张脸上写满无辜
leads one to presume you are an innocent,
但只有我知道你是多么不可信
when I know how little you can be trusted.
必须有人跟你看走了眼的未婚夫提个醒
Someone should warn your misguided fiance,
哪怕是要他留心自己的巨额财产
even if only to prevent his fortune dwindling.
我们什么时候选面具 伯特夫人
When do we choose our masks, Madame Berthe?
你的面具还不够多吗
Do you need another one?
在巴黎没有朋友只会很寂寞
Paris is a lonely place without friends
但有个劲敌会让你生不如死
but a lethal one with enemies.
很遗憾你这么寂寞
I'm sorry you are lonely.
来吧
Come.
您的蜡烛 夫人
Your candle, madame.
我认为面具不是伪装
I see these masks not as facades,
而是内心的反应
but as reflections.
我把挑选面具当做私人爱好
Choosing them is my private pleasure.
你为我选了哪个
What did you choose for me?
当然是狐狸
The fox, of course.
就像在照镜子 对吧
It's like looking in the mirror, no?
这个面具必须保密
Now, this mask must be kept secret.
女人会先入场
The women arrive first--
花时间八卦几句 了解下对手
time to gossip, take in their rivals,
戴上面具
don their masks.
然后男人进场
Then the men arrive.
这时好戏才真正开场
That's when the game begins.
告诉我谁会带着哪个面具
Tell me who will wear which mask.
我担心弄错了身份
I'm nervous I will offend the marquis
而冒犯到侯爵
through some liaison of mistaken identity.
在里厄之家的蒙面舞会上
One can get away with almost anything
你可以为所欲为 不必担心受罚
when masked at the Maison de Rieux.
整个社交界都会到场吗
And it is true that all of society
包括蒙哈榭夫人也会来吗
will be there, even Madame de Montrachet?
我听说她除了教堂哪也不去
I heard all she attends is church.
搞不懂她怎么会有那么多祷告要做
How she has anything left to confess is beyond me.
我们是很久前的故交
I think we met long ago.
我想重新建立联♥系♥
I'd love to be reacquainted.
所有虔诚之人
All the pious...
都是羔羊
...will be lambs.
她丈夫呢
And her husband?
他也会是羊羔吗
He will be a lamb too?
蒙哈榭先生
Monsieur de Montrachet...
绝不是羔羊
is not a lamb.
他是狼
He's a wolf.
阿佐兰
Azolan!
原谅我登门打扰
Forgive my intrusion.
我已经在想你了 就不算打扰
It's not an intrusion if you were already in my thoughts.
我丈夫告诉我
My husband has informed me he is...
他升官了
to receive a great advancement in his work.
值得恭喜 虽然我做不到
I'd congratulate him, but I cannot.
他的升官 意味着
This advancement will mean...
我们将随御驾前去凡尔赛
we will be required at Versailles...
定居
indefinitely.
所以 我想来问问你
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表