剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
你愿意放弃什么挽回我
What would you give to have me back?
一切
Everything.
她是谁
Who is she?
你的挑战
Your challenge.
杰奎琳·德·蒙哈榭
Jacqueline de Montrachet.
如果你能勾引到她
If you could seduce her,
拿到证据 比如一封
and there must be proof-- a letter
她写给你的信
from her to you.
你亡夫的儿子 -普雷文吗
Your late husband's son... - Prévan.
帕斯卡·瓦尔蒙
Pascal Valmont.
那个男人已被我家扫地出门
That man has no place in my family.
他被剥夺了继承权 身无分文
He is disinherited and penniless.
是卡米尔 这是她的随身饰品
It's Camille. She always wore it.
别让任何人碰她
See that no one touches her.
如果你需要安慰 我
If you are in need of comfort, I--
把我妻子要给我的信拿来
Bring me the letter my wife intended for me.
你忘了我能让你身败名裂吗
Have you forgotten your reputation is in my hands?
你怎么不直接赶她出去
Why do you not simply cast her out?
她自己待不下去
Far better that she leave
而离开不是更好吗
because she cannot bear to stay.
我要看看夫人写的信
I need to see the letter Madame wrote.
阿里阿德涅 她说 原谅我
Ariadne! She is saying, "Forgive me."
闭嘴 -维克托瓦尔
Be silent! - Victoire!
维克托瓦尔
Victoire.
我必须原谅
I must forgive.
寻找光明
To find the light.
不然你会被
Otherwise, the darkness here
这里的黑暗吞噬
will overtake you.
上帝都不会原谅你
Even God does not forgive.
有人让我在这个孤儿院中
I've been asked to recommend a girl
招一个女孩
from this orphanage,
一个懂得豪♥宅♥规矩
someone who can hold up her head in a great house,
又会伺候上流夫妇的人
someone who can serve a fine couple.
我是蒙哈榭夫人
I am Madame de Montrachet...
但你可以把我当母亲
...but I'll be a mother to you.
你为什么要那样做
What were you thinking?
就当是做慈善了吧
Call it an act of charity.
就我们说话这会儿
As we speak,
全城的乞丐都
beggars all over the city
渴望能被鲜血淋一身
are crying out to be drenched in blood.
不是我把她逼到你怀里的吗
Didn't I drive her into your arms?
你让我离开他们 回到她的家
And from them, into her home,
她现在还没有出过门
from which she is yet to emerge.
你好像很关心她
You almost seem concerned for her.
她对我来说什么都不是 卡米尔
She means nothing to me, Camille.
但她对你似乎意义重大
What is she to you?
你前一秒还央求我勾引她
One moment, you beg me to seduce her.
下一秒刚见到她
The next, the very sight of her
就疯女人附体了
leads you to act like a madwoman.
你俩之前难道是朋友
She's a friend of yours, perhaps?
从没人讨论浸礼派的所作所为
Nobody ever talks about what the Baptists did.
我听说莎乐美曾向自己母亲寻仇
I hear Salome was avenging her mother.
如果完不成任务
Fail at the task I have set,
就别想再见到你的信了
you will never see your letters again.
别迁怒到我的信上
Do not bring your recklessness to my letters.
这种事是有规矩的
There are rules to this.
我理解不了你 也就帮不到你
If I cannot understand you, I cannot help you.
你为什么这么恨蒙哈榭夫人
Why do you hate Madame de Montrachet?
你不需要明白 瓦尔蒙
You do not need to understand, Valmont.
按我说的去做就行了
You simply need to do as I ask you to.
那我换个说法
Then I'll put it another way.
我理解不了你 也就信任不了你
If I cannot understand you, I cannot trust you.
我受够了
I am done with this.
你不会放弃的 -为什么
You would not walk away. - Why?
因为你渴望得到那封你挚爱的信
Because you crave the return of your beloved letters.
瓦尔蒙
Valmont.
瓦尔蒙
Valmont!
你怎么怒气冲冲的 帕斯卡
Why so angry, Pascal?
为了钱吗
Is it money...
还是为了女人
...or women?
看来与女人有关
A woman.
是哪一个
But which--
你失去的那个人
the one you lost
还是你要找的那个
or the one you seek?
真棒
Ah. Bravo.
我想再唱一遍最后的副歌♥部分
I'd like to try the last refrain one more time.
亲爱的 我们真的该走了
Oh, my darling, we really must be on our way.
真是愉快的一天
A happy day. A happy day.
希望还会有更多好日子
Here is to many more.
一个一无所长 只会傻乐的女人
It's refreshing to find a woman
还真是让人耳目一新
incapable of anything but happiness.
很快再见
I will see you again soon.
卡米尔
Camille.
你走以后我特别失望
I was so disappointed you weren't here.
我还期待跟你多待些日子呢
I do look forward to spending some more time with you soon.
对了 你女仆身体好点了吗
And tell me, has your maid recovered?
我最近总挂念她
I thought so much about her.
她好多了
She's much better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
该走了 不然要迟到了
Time to go. We mustn't be late.
见到你很高兴
Lovely to see you.
再见
Goodbye.
游戏结束了
The game's over.
一场变革在即
Change is coming here.
拜拜 马奎斯
Good day, Marquis.
别管了
Leave it.
我听说明天外国使团协会
I hear there's to be a talk
有个演讲
at the Foreign Mission Society tomorrow.
你想让我也去吗
And you'd like me to go?
你是想看到我再被人泼一身血吗 亨利
Perhaps you enjoy me being attacked in the street, Henri.
重点不在于毫无征兆暴♥力♥行为
What happened was an indiscriminate act of violence.
而是穷♥人♥对我们这种人与日俱增的怨气
There's a growing resentment in the poor towards our kind.
我们哪种人
And what kind are we?
比他们强的人
Their betters,
我们也要继续如此 亲爱的
and we must behave as such, my love.
你很久没这么叫我了
You haven't called me that in such a long time.
那一定是我的错
Then I am at fault.
不是她干的
It was not her.
就是她 -不是的
It was her. - It was not.
我看见她了
I saw her!
我看到了她眼中的仇恨
I saw the hate in her eyes.
就是那个女仆
It was the servant girl.
她已经死了 化作鬼魂 仅此而已
She's dead, a ghost, nothing more.
杰奎琳 别再因为这件事迷了心窍
Jacqueline, I cannot lose you again to this madness,
我求求你 放下吧
so I beg you, put this behind you
回到真实世界来
and go back to the world.
希望能在演讲中看到你
You're expected at the talk.
这是你的责任
You have a duty.
再次得分
A hit again.
瓦尔蒙子爵赢了
Vicomte de Valmont wins!
瓦尔蒙 瓦尔蒙 瓦尔蒙
Valmont! Valmont! Valmont!
恭喜 普雷万
Congratulations, Prévan.
你太棒了 亲爱的
You were so brilliant, darling!
我何德何能 有你这个好儿子
A son any mother would be proud of.
厉害 瓦尔蒙 -祝贺你
Bravo, Valmont! - Congratulations.
干得好 瓦尔蒙
Bravo, Valmont!
表示哀悼
My condolences.
回到巴黎才短短几天
Back in Paris only a few short days,
他就已经在社交圈一炮而红
and already he's the toast of the town.
几周后
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表