剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
Let us send for some wine.
能预见你的需求是我的天赋之一
A talent of mine is the anticipation of your needs.
我相信你能从预见获得很多
Mm, I believe all pleasure is in...
乐趣
anticipation.
也不全是乐趣
Not all of it, surely.
你来这里想得到什么 子爵
What are you here for, Vicomte?
别人想从你这里得到什么
What does anyone want from you?
这个嘛
Well...
男人想睡我 -嗯
men want to fuck me. - Mm-hmm.
而你的家伙显然不在
And though you clearly have balls,
它该在的地方
they're not where they should be.
如果你是子爵
And if you were the Vicomte,
你会选择特修斯
you would have chosen Theseus,
而不是阿里阿德涅
not Ariadne.
普雷万喜欢狂野的
Prévan likes hard bodies.
你是谁
Who are you?
别撒谎 不然达克先生会
And don't lie, or Monsieur Darcque
撕烂我们的嘴
will cut us both a new smile.
我是一个朋友的朋友
I am a friend of a friend.
我们有共同朋友吗
What friend do we have in common?
梅特伊侯爵夫人 -嗯
The Marquise de Merteuil. - Mm.
她不是我们的朋友
She was no friend of ours.
你最好多交代点 朋友
You must do better...friend,
不然别想离开这个房♥间
or you will not leave this room.
他们能从墙里看到我们
They can see us through the walls.
亲我
Kiss me.
我可能需要你的帮助才行
I will need some help with this.
求帮助只靠嘴吗
You'll have to do better than that.
帮帮我吧
I beg you.
看来我有自己的小窍门
I seem to have the hang of this.
原谅我
Forgive me.
要不是我有急事要走
If I wasn't in such a rush...
他们都是这么说的
That's what they all say.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
数到十
Count to ten.
她希望得到你的原谅
She wanted your forgiveness...
阿里阿德涅
Ariadne.
我们婚姻中令人痛苦的秘密
"The bitter secret our marriage bore.
原谅我 这是她的遗言
Forgive me." Those were her last words.
那是什么意思
What do they mean?
应该是我们请求她的原谅
It's we who should have asked her forgiveness.
我们在这里做的事会让我们都下地狱
The things we do here condemn us all to hell.
我们指的是谁
Who's "we"?
她只提到了你 阿里阿德涅
She spoke only of you, of Ariadne.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
因为我也经历过你的处境
Because I have been where you are.
在这里我们都是阿里阿德涅
We are all Ariadnes here.
侯爵
The Marquis.
他会来找你吗
He comes to you?
不
No.
他拥有我们
He owns us.
梅特伊
Merteuil.
我们给侯爵提供
We draw secrets like kisses
从到这里来的男人嘴里得到的
from the men who come here
秘密
for the Marquis.
什么秘密
What secrets?
当一个男人最兴奋时做出的
All those little indiscretions a man may share
一切不检点的错误
when he comes...
都给他
are given to him.
将来会用到的秘密
Secrets to be used in the future.
我们得到的秘密越多
The more we draw,
我们获得自♥由♥的机会就越大
the more chance we'll be given our freedom.
别让别人再怀疑你了
Do not draw more suspicion than you already have.
卡米尔 -再猛烈点
Camille? - Harder, harder!
再猛烈点
Harder!
卡米尔
Camille?
再猛烈点
Harder! Harder!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
卫兵
Guard!
快滚
Get out of here.
卡米尔
Camille!
该走了
We have to go.
卡米尔 快点
Camille, now!
就是他
That's him.
仆人的楼梯 快走
The servants' stairs. Go.
这边
Over here!
快点
Go! Go!
我不知道你能跑这么快
I didn't know you were so fast!
像男人一样跑步可太方便了
It's easier to run as a man.
还有那个女孩 你在亲吻她
And then the girl-- you were kissing her.
事后亲吻是一种礼貌 不是吗
It's good manners, isn't it, to kiss afterwards?
那个裸体男是谁
Who was the naked man?
我们没正式认识过
We weren't formally introduced.
和巴黎大主教长得惊人的相似
Bore a striking resemblance to the archbishop of Paris.
我的天啊
My God!
怎么说呢
Well?
我知道让的秘密
I know Jean's secret.
我明白阿里阿德涅的意思
I know what Ariadne means.
谢谢你
Thank you.
愿为你效劳 就像你为我效劳一样
At your service, as you are at mine.
我会再去拜访奥丁的
I will visit Ondine again.
我们还会有更多的冒险
And we'll have further adventures.
这不就是兄弟该做的吗
Is that not what brothers do?
今晚世界对我们这些孤儿仁慈多了
The world is a little kinder to us orphans tonight,
我的朋友
my friend.
我没能阻止他
I couldn't stop him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他要求看那封信
He demanded the letter.
然后你就那样给他了吗
And you simply gave it to him?
他是这家的主人
He is master of this house.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
走了 去参加他的订婚仪式
Gone...to his engagement party.
他要和艾米丽·德·塞维尼结婚了
He's marrying Emilie de Sevigny,
他给我下了命令 让我确保你离开
and he left instructions for me to ensure
这所房♥子
that you left this house.
对不起 小姐
I'm sorry, mademoiselle, it was...
我必须和那封信和自己的处境之间做出选择
the letter or my place here.
他会后悔他对我们的所作所为
He'll regret how he's treated us both.
小姐
Mademoiselle...
我建议你离开这所房♥子
I would advise that you leave this house.
侯爵可以做任何他想做的事
The Marquis can do whatever he wants
而不用承担后果
without consequence.
你不可能战胜那种权力
You can't win against that sort of power.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你不了解我 大管家
You don't know me, Majordome.
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表