剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
There is a more pressing matter.
夫人留下了一张便条
Madame left a note.
是我保住自己在圣奥诺雷地位
That's how I've been maintaining my place
的法宝
in Saint-Honore.
别管他人怎么说 除非你想被噎死
Leave others' words alone, or you will choke on them.
这一点你应该深有体会了
Something I think you've learned at first hand.
她跟你聊起过那个朋友吗
Did she ever talk to you of a girl she befriended?
梅特伊从来都没什么朋友缘
Merteuil was never a woman for friends.
那个女孩叫阿里阿德涅
The girl was Ariadne.
瓦尔蒙 看来你听过这个名字
Valmont, I see you know this name.
就算听过又如何
And if I do?
我们做个交易
We might trade.
什么交易
Trade what? Hmm?
我今天跟奥丁·德·瓦尔蒙
I took tea with Ondine de Valmont
喝过下午茶
this afternoon.
你真一点时间都不浪费啊 然后呢
You have made progress quickly. And?
我第一张牌已经亮出来了
My first card is on the table.
我也许听过这个阿里阿德涅
Ah, and I may have heard of this Ariadne.
然后呢
And?
我已经跟你继母成为朋友了
I'm already your stepmother's friend.
但要想让她无话不谈
It will take longer
还需要时间
to become her confidante.
看来你没牌可出了
Ah, one card, and you're played out.
也不完全是
Not quite.
奥丁野心勃勃
Ondine is ambitious.
财富满足不了她
Wealth is not enough.
她渴望权力
She wants power.
她正在物色能为自己
She is in the market for a husband
提供这一切的新郎君
who can give her what she desires.
她真不害臊
Has she no shame?
阿里阿德涅
Ariadne,
她是夫人带回家的
a girl Madame brought into the house
但一心只想往上爬吗
and filled with ideas above her station?
我觉得夫人与她共处一室都有困难
I doubt she was a girl Madame would have spent a moment with,
更别说带进家门了
let alone brought into her house.
那你是从哪儿听说
Then from where may you have heard
阿里阿德涅的
of Ariadne?
是在一个私人俱乐部
There's a private club,
那种上流社会的男人
the kind a man might not to wish to advertise
可能不愿意承认
he has affiliations with in...
自己去过的俱乐部
polite society.
那里叫 迷宫
It's called The Labyrinth.
你去过那儿
You've been there?
没 但我听说过这个阿里阿德涅
No, but I've heard mention of this Ariadne.
这名字一直萦绕在我心头
The name stuck with me.
很不寻常
It's uncommon.
俱乐部在哪儿
Where is it?
那里只允许男人进
Only men may cross the threshold.
所以你才要帮我嘛
Then you'll have to help me.
求求你
Please.
你勾引蒙哈榭夫人的事
You've made progress in your seduction
有进展了吗
of Madame de Montrachet?
有了
I have.
她相信你爱上帝吗
She believes you love God.
我会让她相信对我来说她比上帝更重要
And I will convince her that she means more to me than Him.
然后呢 她会对你敞开心扉吗
And after that, she will open herself to you?
就像花儿迎着太阳绽放一样
Like a flower opens itself to sunlight.
接下来呢
Now?
领带
The necktie.
还能是什么
What else?
当然
Of course.
这是哪儿来的
Where did you get it?
我不记得了
I forget.
这不重要
It's of no importance.
最后一步
Finishing touch.
你喜欢这种感觉吗
You like how it feels?
喜欢
Yes.
想象世界上的一切都是
Imagining the world and everything in it
我应该拥有的
is mine to have.
或者不是
Or not.
随我心愿
As I wish.
我想和你聊聊
I thought we might talk.
侯爵
Marquis?
你觉得我不爱我的夫人
You think I did not love her,
对吗
my wife, don't you?
我从你的眼神看得出来
I can see it in your eyes.
我没资格有意见
It's not my place to have an opinion.
但你有意见
But you do.
你把她的信藏起来了 这也是一种意见
You kept her letter from me. That's an opinion.
我想了很久才明白过来
I've had time to reflect, and...
我很高兴你这么做了
I'm glad you did it.
谢谢你 大管家
Thank you, Majordome.
你守护了我夫人回忆
You honored my wife's memory.
你保护了她 而我都没有做到
You protected her, as I failed to do.
我会为此内疚一辈子
And that is something I must live with.
我会在我的新婚姻中做得更好
I'm going to do better in my new marriage.
你要结婚了吗
You're getting married?
然后我会回到岛上
And I'll return to the island.
但我很纠结
But I'm torn.
我该关掉这所房♥子吗
Do I close up this house
还是把它交给
...or leave it in the care of the man
爱它胜过一切的人照顾
who loves it beyond all others?
简而言之 我该像我妻子那般信任你吗
In short, do I trust you as my wife trusted you?
她为什么那么信任你
And why did she trust you?
因为我在乎她
Because I cared for her.
那你在乎她的愿望吗
And you cared for her wishes.
她做的最后一件事就是给我写了那张字条
The last thing she ever did was to write me that note.
她最后的愿望就是想让我看到那张字条
The last thing she ever wanted was for me to see it.
这才是事实 不是吗
And that's the truth, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
你会背叛她的遗愿吗
And will you betray her last wish?
真不愧是我的大管家
You are my Majordome after all.
如果你重视自己的生命
If you value your life,
确保她的安全
see she gets out safe.
你低调的魅力会带你去
Oh, your understated charm will take you places
你想象不到的地方
you cannot imagine.
找辆马车等我们
Find me a coach. Have it waiting.
请问是谁邀请你来的
On whose invitation?
怎么称呼 先生
Your name, Monsieur?
瓦尔蒙
Valmont.
子爵夫人的儿子吗
The Vicomtesse's son?
子爵的儿子
The Vicomte's son.
这是普雷万 我的继兄
With Prévan, my stepbrother.
你想要谁
Who do you desire?
阿里阿德涅
Ariadne.
子爵想要你 阿里阿德涅
The Vicomte chooses you, Ariadne.
我们要一起
We're together.
人孤独地生 孤独地死
Man is born alone and dies alone.
在此期间 他必须独自在迷宫中找到
In between, he must find his way through the labyrinth...
出路
alone.
别让他们俩离开这里
See that those two don't leave the club.
生意怎么样
How is...business?
一定要锁上门吗
Must you lock the door?
我不喜欢被限制
Confinement vexes me.
再说了 我必须找到我的兄弟
Besides, I really must get back to my brother.
继兄
Stepbrother.
先把自己绑起来再说吧
After you have bound yourself.
我有点冷 我先暖和一下自己吧
I feel a slight chill. I might warm myself first.
让我来给你温暖
I will warm you.
我太渴了
I feel a great thirst.
让人给我们送点红酒来吧
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表