剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
And it is here
没动过
where it's always been.
那你一定是配了一把
Well, then you must have made a copy.
这事跟我一点关系都没有
I had nothing to do with this.
那小子跑到了岛上
They boy ran into the Île,
我知道你对那个区域非常熟悉
an area I understand you are more than familiar with.
先生 您为什么喜欢那岛上
Why do you like the Île, monsieur?
到处都是妓♥女♥和叛徒
It's full of whores and traitors.
什么能对你这样的绅士有吸引力呢
What could it hold for a gentleman like you?
警官 我们不想闹丑闻
Officer, we want no scandal here.
我一心保护国王
I serve only to protect the king.
我不相信这个人会威胁到国王
I do not believe this man to be a danger to the king.
但这里容不下一个如此
But there is no place here for a man so...
缺乏道德的人
lacking in morality.
先生
Monsieur.
也许我值得
Perhaps I was worth a little more respect
你多尊重我一点
than you showed me.
如果我冒犯了你妹妹或你母亲
If I've offended your sister or your mother--
卡米尔 先生
Camille, monsieur...
我说的是卡米尔
I'm talking of Camille.
你对她了解多少
What could you know of her?
她是我的 -你的吗
She's mine. - Yours?
她只属于她自己
She belongs to no one but herself and...
永远不会属于你这样的人
never to a man like you.
她为了和你在一起而逃离了我
She ran from me to be with you.
但据我对你的观察 你配不上她
Yet in all my observations of you, I do not see her.
我只看到你和别人的不道德行为
I see only your immoral acts with others,
现在她走了
and now she's gone.
我要毁了你 先生 因为你背叛了她
So I will ruin you, monsieur, for betraying her,
只有我这样的人才能得到她
and a man like me will have her.
您叫我吗 先生
You sent for me, sir?
你在这家多久了
How long have you been with this house?
二十年了 先生
Twenty years, sir.
在那些年里
And in those years,
你大概来过这间房♥间
how many times have you been in this room,
多少次了
approximately?
很少来 先生
Rarely, sir.
那我妻子的房♥间呢
And in my wife's rooms?
只要有她需要我就去 先生
Whenever I've been called, sir.
这就解释了很多 不是吗
Speaks volumes, does it not?
鉴于我们之间的关系
About the bond between us.
先生 如果我对您的任何要求有逃避
If I have shirked a duty or been remiss
或疏忽的地方 我并不知道
in any request from you, sir, I did not know it.
她死了
She's dead.
别假装你在这里还有立足之地
Let's not pretend you have a place here.
武器应该掌握在
A weapon should be in the hands
知道如何使用它的人手中
of someone who knows how to use it.
你为什么不给他
Why didn't you give it to him?
因为这改变不了什么
Because it would change nothing.
没有这封信
Without this letter,
她的死就纯粹是个意外
her death is simply an accident.
她会有个葬礼 得到她应得的尊重
She will have the funeral, the respect she deserves.
你可以读一下
You may read it.
让 我的丈夫
"Jean, my husband...
我的暴君在他的宝座上
"my tyrant on his throne,
你读的是
you are reading the last"...
是我写下的最后一句话
...the last words I will ever write.
你在读的的是我的忏悔书
You are reading my confession.
我再也无法忍♥受这个庞大的房♥子
I can no longer bear the secrets
和空洞婚姻里的秘密
in this sprawling house and empty marriage.
我认不出来 这儿有水渍
I can't read it. There's a water stain.
四 我们婚姻的苦果
"Apri-- the bitter fruit our marriage bore."
也许写的是杏
Apricot, perhaps.
杏是甜的 不是苦的
They're sweet, not bitter.
我吃过的 我知道
I know because I had one once.
这股一辈子和来世
The sour taste that haunts me
都萦绕在我心头的酸涩味
"through this life and the next
是我无法忍♥受的
is more than I can stomach."
你不会为我悲伤
You will not mourn me.
这一点我敢肯定
Of that, I am sure,
但我们之间发生的事
but what has been done here between us...
已经结束了
...is at an end.
她是什么意思
What does she mean?
她的婚姻
Her marriage.
这就是她想要逃避的
That is what she wanted to escape.
我答应给她一个奇迹
I promised her a miracle.
我没能给她
I could not give her that.
但我现在可以保护她
But I can protect her now.
也许我会是你的奇迹
Perhaps I will be your miracle.
你是我敌人的敌人
You are my enemy's enemy.
有这一点就够了
That will suffice.
你需要的是车费吗
Is it the carriage fare you need?
我觉得我们之前有点不愉快 先生
I think we got off on the wrong foot, monsieur.
因
Well...
我担心可能是个误会
I fear it might be a mistake,
如果我走了 你会后悔的
something you'd regret if I were to leave.
哦 别傻了
Oh, don't be a silly girl.
傻姑娘最后会哭的
Silly girls always end up in tears.
你妻子说我有天赋
Your wife said I had a talent.
你知道是什么吗
Do you know what it is?
我能猜到
I could guess.
我总能发现人们试图隐藏的东西
I find the things that people try to hide.
他们庞大的房♥子和
"The secrets in their sprawling house
空洞婚姻里的秘密
"and empty marriage,
我们的婚姻结出的苦果
"the bitter fruit our marriage bore,
那种酸涩味萦绕着
"the sour taste that haunts me
我的今生和来世
through this life and the next."
疯人院可能会对这些闲言碎语感兴趣
The madhouse may take an interest in these ramblings.
我不会
I do not.
这些是你妻子说的
Your wife's words.
什么
What?
她留下的信里写的
From the letter she left.
她不是失足坠落
She didn't fall.
是自杀的
She took her own life.
不
No.
绝对不会 她不会的
Never. She would never.
这违背了她的信仰 -是因为你
It goes against her faith. - Because of you.
我不知道你是谁 也不知道你为什么来这儿
I don't know who you are or why you're here,
但如果你继续散播谎言 你会为此付出巨大的代价
but if you perpetuate this lie, you will suffer greatly for it.
信在我手里
I have the letter.
给我看
Show me.
那我不就成傻姑娘了
Then I would be a silly girl.
支持她的遗愿
Support her last wish...
让我在巴黎蓬勃发展
that I flourish here in Paris,
不然 我就在你社交界曝光
or I will share your wife's ungodly act
你妻子的不敬虔之事
with all your society.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
知道你不算是个好人
Not a very nice man.
葬礼上见吧 先生
See you at the funeral, monsieur.
总管要留下
And the Majordome stays.
你得为葬礼做准备了 先生
You need to get ready for the funeral, sir.
你连胡子都没刮 -我很忙
You're not even shaved. - I'm busy.
你需要去表达敬意
You need to pay your respects.
不 我需要节省精力
No, I need to conserve my energy.
科莱特·特斯雷姆 近期丧偶
Colette Tresemme-- recently widowed--
正在举办关于卢梭《社会契约论》的沙龙
is holding a salon on Rousseau's Social Contract,
虽然没人读过那本书
though nobody read that,
那个寡妇太悲伤了
and the widow is too consumed by grief
看不出我是想给她什么
to see what I might offer.
情感或食物
Sentiment or food.
两样我都要不起
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表