剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
This letter, in your hands, could also save you...
如果我愿意给你
...if I were to give it to you.
我会给你看看我俩联盟能带来什么
I show you what is possible by a union between us.
一切
Everything.
一切
Everything.
艾米丽是个孩子
Emilie is a child.
你应该和配得上你的人结婚
You should marry your equal.
你应该和我结婚
You should marry me.
克里斯汀 公主在等着呢
Christine, the princesse is waiting.
我知道
I know.
我从来没有怀疑过你 亲爱的
I've never doubted you for one moment, my love.
我们的家庭最为重要
All that matters is our family.
我听伯爵夫人说让·德·梅特伊
I heard the comtesse say that Jean de Merteuil
在婚姻中犯了错
is unfit for marriage.
说他把侯爵夫人逼死了
That he drove Genevieve to her death.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
让我来处理
Leave this to me.
来 我们该走了 -错过这场好戏吗
Come. We're leaving now. - And miss this?
侯爵要得到他应得的惩罚了
The marquis is going to get what he deserves.
维克多瓦尔 快走吧
Victoire, let us go.
有关于侯爵的流言蜚语在流传
There is gossip circulating about the marquis.
如果那是真的 你们必须在好名声
If it is true, you must put a stop to this marriage
被玷污之前终止这段婚姻
before your own good name is torn into disrepute.
女士们先生们 我们的贵宾 请安静
Ladies and gentlemen, our honored guests, please.
我非常抱歉
I'm so dreadfully sorry,
但我们得到消息
but we have received information
我们的女儿和梅特伊侯爵的婚礼
which means the marriage of our daughter
无法举♥行♥
to the Marquis de Merteuil cannot take place.
如果再讨论下去就失礼了
It would be disrespectful to discuss it further.
失礼
Disrespectful?
一个把第一任妻子逼上绝路的男人
It is disrespectful to Emilie
居然敢娶第二个无辜的妻子
that a man who drove his first wife to her death
这是对艾米丽的不尊重
should dare to take a second as innocent as her.
虽然我和其他人一样喜欢听好故事
Though I enjoy a good story as much as the next man,
但我不得不说真话
I'm compelled to speak the truth.
一个可能与你们所听到的不一致的事实
A truth which may be at odds with what you've heard.
原谅我 公主夫人
Forgive me, Madame de la Princesse,
但是我有一封
but a letter written by the comtesse
伯爵夫人写的信
has come into my possession.
请闭嘴 先生 你在我的房♥子
Be silent, sir! You are in my house.
我在你夫人的房♥子 先生
I am in your wife's house, sir,
而且你似乎也只是这座房♥子的一个客人
and it appears that you are only a guest here too.
伯爵夫人用她恶毒的墨水
In the faithless poison of her ink,
愚弄了你们
Musket makes a fool of you and libels
并且用她的不道德玷污了君主政体的核心
the very heart of this monarchy with her immorality.
不是的 不是这样的
That is not true! It is not true!
我妻子只知道信仰 忠诚 和母性
My wife knows only faith, devotion, and-and motherhood.
这场婚礼不会举♥行♥
This marriage will not take place
因为我不会让我的家族与一个堕落的家族联姻
because I will not join my house to a corrupted one.
这是证据 如果需要的话
The proof, if it's needed.
你做了什么 卡米尔
What have you done, Camille?
我保护了我们
I made us safe.
你害死了自己
You fall by your own hand.
这不是真的
Not true.
不是真的
Not true.
侯爵 我们一起透透气
Marquis, let us take some air.
一起走走吧
Walk together.
你就不用再纠缠我了 瓦尔蒙寡妇
I will save you the trouble of pursuing me, Widow Valmont.
我认识你已故的丈夫 我向你保证
I knew your late husband, and I assure you,
死亡对他来说是一种安慰
death was a comfort to him.
我答应给你一个合适的妻子
I promised you an equal.
我来了
Here I am.
如果我能和你造成的屠♥杀♥相提并论
If I am equal to the carnage you have wrought,
这世界该恐惧我们两个
the world should be afraid of us both.
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表