剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
As I said, Vicomtesse,
侯爵是个好人
the Marquis is a good man.
你在柏斯夫人那儿可不是这么说的
That was not your implication at Madame Berthe's.
我可能冒昧了
I may be blunt?
我有意让你这么想
I let you believe so.
因为我想跟你做朋友
I hoped I might befriend you.
你觉得我俩结盟
You thought such an alliance
会对你有利
would be to your advantage.
我觉得自己很天真
I feel naive,
暴露在外 容易受伤
exposed here.
甚至没有过来人的指导
And I have no guardian now to guide me.
我在身上看到了我的影子
We are cut from the same cloth.
要想在这座城市得偿所愿
To get what you truly want in this city,
就要敢于摧毁一切
you must destroy everything
阻碍你成功的人
and everyone that stands between you and it.
如何做到呢 子爵夫人
How, Vicomtesse?
要心狠手辣
By showing no mercy.
这是你的经验之谈吗
Is that your own experience?
卡米尔 你这么说我都要生气了
Camille, I'm almost offended.
你得把我当成导师来理解这句话
You must think of my words as that of a mentor's.
这是方法♥论♥
Theoretical examples.
想要在巴黎遍地开花
Let me finish now with some advice
我来给你一些建议
if you wish to thrive here.
找个好对象
Make a good match,
最大化发挥郎才女貌
an alliance of beauty, brains,
还要有一个有钱有势的丈夫
and a rich and powerful husband.
我肠子都要悔青了
I am almost cursing myself
竟没早点对侯爵下手
I did not move more swiftly on your Marquis.
他最近不太可能结婚
Well, he is unlikely to marry.
毕竟亡妻刚死不久
His wife is only recently gone.
第二条建议
My second piece of advice:
保持警惕 别错过任何风声
keep your ear at every door.
你疏忽大意了 卡米尔
You've been asleep, Camille.
让·德·梅特伊已经打算
Jean de Merteuil is already bound to be married
娶艾米丽·德·塞维尼为妻了
to Emilie de Sevigny.
她那个鬣狗一样的母亲
That...hyena of a mother of hers
拿住了他的命门
has caught him by the throat.
要果敢出击
Strike fast and without fear,
不然你会惨败
or lose.
她确有过人之处
One must admire her...
当然 这是我的客观评价
from a distance, of course.
她是个大杀器
She's quite lethal.
从没人给我买♥♥过裙子
No one ever bought me a dress.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
非常可爱 小姐
You will look lovely, mademoiselle.
好的 就这一条
All right, this one.
包起来
Wrap it.
真不知道该如何谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
5个里弗尔
Five livres.
什么时候能给我
Oh, when can I have it?
不是给你买♥♥的
It's not for you.
可你说 -我说让你选条裙子
You said to-- - Choose a dress...
你已经选好了
...which you have done.
如果我之前没说清楚
If that was not clear,
请允许我道歉
accept my apologies.
是没说清楚
It was not clear.
上帝你同在
God be with you.
与我们同在
And with you.
蒙哈榭夫人
Madame de Montrachet.
我想为自己在礼拜时的行为道歉
I wanted to apologize for my behavior at the chapel.
不知为何 我行为失状了
My actions were totally out of character.
我从没想到 -我相信你
I never imagined... - I believe you.
会遇上与我一样全身心
...I'd meet a woman who loved our Savior
为主奉献的女人
with the same devotion--
你相信我吗
You do?
我就知道会碰见你
I had hoped to see you.
你想为城里的孤儿
You're trying to set up a school
建立一所学校
for the poor orphans of the city.
我是如何知道的 并不重要
It doesn't matter how I know.
我冒昧推测下
Might I venture
你是因为被剥夺了天职
that since you were denied your vocation,
才觉得有必要通过帮助
you feel compelled to serve God
比你不幸的人来侍奉上帝
by helping those less fortunate than yourself?
还有谁比孩子们更合适呢
None more so than the children.
神的国为这些人而设
The kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
我会为你的学校筹些钱的
I will see you have some money for your school.
这我哪里敢接受
I cannot accept your kind offer.
那我就不接受你的道歉
Well, then I cannot accept your apology.
这样我俩会暴露在风险之中
It will bind us together in venture.
随便吧
So be it.
看来你已经康复了
You are well again, I see.
恰恰相反
The opposite.
我挺难受的
I asickened.
你挺喜欢这些漂亮的东西
You like these pretty things.
我可以给你买♥♥很多
I'll see that you have more.
对了
Now that I think of it,
厨房♥里有人告诉我
a little bird in the kitchen
你喜欢棒棒糖
told me you were fond of bonbons.
您是为这事来的吗 先生
Is that why you're here, Monsieur,
要给我买♥♥漂亮货和棒棒糖
to offer me pretty things and bonbons?
你肯定有喜欢的东西把
Well, there must be something you want.
为什么呢
For what?
别装傻 装得好像自己
You're not naive. Don't act as if you are.
那封信 -没错 看吧
The letter. - There. See?
你比你主人聪明多了
Far smarter than your mistress.
开个价吧
Name your price.
背叛朋友的代价 还是羞辱自己的代价
For betraying my friend or dishonoring myself?
你也许两个都出得起
Perhaps you have money for both.
阿里阿德涅是谁
Who is Ariadne?
她是个跟你一样的女孩
Ariadne was a girl like you.
一个流浪儿 没爹没娘
A waif, a stray.
没人疼爱 没人在乎
Unloved, unnoticed.
那种被世界遗忘的女孩
The sort of girl that adds nothing to the world.
我妻子把她带到家里做伴
My wife brought her in for companionship as...
像养猫一样养在身边
one would a cat.
但她养腻了以后
And when she grew tired of her,
就把猫赶了出去
she threw out the cat.
把信给我 别逼我动手
Give me the letter, or I will drag it from you!
孩子 出什么事了
Child, what is the matter?
是让
It's Jean!
他在搜我们的房♥间 寻找信的下落
He's searching our room, searching for the letter.
找不到他是不会罢休的
He will not rest until he finds it.
我们得马上走 卡米尔
We have to go now, Camille.
快走 去哪儿都行
Go! Anywhere. Now.
他对你动手了吗
Did he hurt you?
我们能进来吗
May we come in?
我正玩得开心呢
I'm entertaining.
不过欢迎加入
But do join us.
阿佐兰
Azolan...
你还好吗
how are you?
感谢关心 小姐
Uh, thank you for asking, my lady.
我们刚吃了稀粥和炖松鼠
Um, we're just having some boiled grain and squirrel stew,
需要来点吗 -她应该吃过了
if you'd care for some. - I suspect she's already eaten.
没错 正是
Yes. I'm afraid so.
那个小窃贼估计饿了吧
Maybe the little thief is hungry.
宁可做贼 也不做背信弃义的勒索犯
Rather a thief than a faithless blackmailer.
你是骂我 还是骂你主人呢
Now, I can't tell if you speak of me or your mistress.
维克多瓦尔 去外面先等一下
Victoire, please wait outside.
给她来点炖菜 阿佐兰
Take her some stew, Azolan.
我继母那边你有进展了
You have made progress with my stepmother?
有件更急的事
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表