剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
Lucienne.
我 我在发抖
I'm, uh-- I'm trembling.
这里有人
There is someone here.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我不是故意带你来的
I did not mean to bring you here.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
原谅我对你的欲望
Forgive me for what I want.
我向上帝求过情 但他没原谅我
I have prayed God intercede, but He has not.
停
Stop.
杰奎琳 求你了
Jacqueline, please.
你这样优秀的女人
You are too good a woman
不该为了我这样的男人堕落
to fall to a man like me.
等等
Wait.
杰奎琳 求你了
Jacqueline, please.
我太在乎你了
I care for you too much.
不可奸♥淫♥
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
这是大罪
It is a mortal sin.
杰奎琳
Jacqueline...
别这样
come.
让我带你离开这个放荡之所
Let me take you from this debauched place.
来吧
Come.
小狐狸 你的毛缠在一起了
Little fox, your fur is getting matted.
你还记得去年那个克里斯汀吗
Do you remember Christine last year
她跳舞时摔倒了
when she fell while dancing
然后笑着站起来
and got up laughing?
她毫无羞耻之心
She was completely shameless,
当然在她的野心方面如此
certainly in her ambition
还有 我听说在其他方面也是如此
and...in other things too, so I hear.
我好奇让是怎么发现她出轨的
I wonder how Jean discovered her affair.
你的新未婚夫在哪里 卡米尔
Where is your new fiance, Camille?
你要嫁给谁 -梅特伊侯爵
Who are you marrying? - The Marquis de Merteuil.
被监护人成了妻子
The ward becomes the wife.
这怎么会发展成这样 我很好奇
How does that happen, I wonder?
真爱
True love.
出去透透气吧 卡米尔小姐
Perhaps some air, Mademoiselle Camille?
谁敢妨碍到对你有利的婚姻
How convenient that anyone in the way
就要死掉 或者灭亡
of your advantageous marriage
对你来说真是方便
dies or goes to ruin.
让知道他的新娘如此致命吗
Does Jean know his bride is so lethal?
我们去警告他吧
Let's warn him.
这样 我们去警告一下大家吧
In fact, let's warn everyone.
有人见过皇后吗
Has anybody here seen the queen?
我听说她已经来了
I hear whispers she's here already.
我有些美味的消息要分享
I have something delicious to tell.
蒙哈榭夫妇这周要去凡尔赛宫
The Montrachets are leaving for Versailles this week.
亨利将被任命为国王的御医
Henri is to be appointed royal physician to the king.
他会有很大的影响力
He will have so much sway.
蒙哈榭先生一旦能去跟国王咬耳朵
When Monsieur de Montrachet has the king's ear,
他想要什么就能得到什么
he will be able to have whatever he wants.
他想要什么都行
Whatever he wants.
卡米尔 卡米尔 求你了 别这样
Camille, Camille, please, stop this.
走吧 -维克多瓦尔 回家
Come away. - Victoire, go home.
我得做完这事儿 -瓦尔蒙说你和
I need to finish this. - Valmont says there's something
杰奎琳·蒙哈榭的丈夫之间有什么
between you and Jacqueline de Montrachet's husband.
你相信他吗
And you believe him?
你都不告诉我真♥相♥
What am I supposed to believe
我该相信什么
if you won't tell me the truth?
你吓到我了 卡米尔
You're scaring me, Camille.
如果你害怕了 那就走吧
If you are scared, go.
今晚我不需要你了
I have no further need of you tonight.
别把我当仆人
Don't treat me like a servant.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
每一天 我都在守护你
Every day, I've watched over you.
我做的一切都是为了保护你
I have done everything to keep you safe.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了自己 所以你不必出♥卖♥♥♥你自己
I have sold myself so you did not have to.
我从来都不是什么待售品
I was never for sale.
但你一次又一次地出♥卖♥♥♥自己
But you sell yourself over and over again!
仆人不能这样跟我说话
No servant speaks to me that way.
回家吧 维克多瓦尔
Go home, Victoirel
蒙哈榭一家要去凡尔赛了
The Montrachets are leaving for Versailles.
让知道他的新娘如此致命吗
Does Jean know his bride is so lethal?
蒙哈榭先生一旦能去跟国王咬耳朵
When Monsieur de Montrachet has the king's ear,
他想要什么就能得到什么
he will be able to have whatever he wants.
亨利·德·蒙哈榭
Henri de Montrachet!
我是那个被你强♥奸♥了
I'm the girl you raped
还被你当垃圾一样扫地出门的女孩
and threw in the gutter like I was nothing.
我现在不是垃圾了
I'm not nothing now.
帕斯卡
Pascal.
我差点伤到你
I almost cut you.
你为什么不阻止我
Why didn't you stop me?
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
过来
Come.
告诉我
Tell me.
请告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened, please.
他们收留了我
They took me in...
善良高尚的蒙哈榭一家
...the good, fine Montrachets.
我太天真了
I was so innocent.
起初 他是那么善良
And he was so kind...at first,
但这是个谎言
but it was a lie.
他进了我的房♥间
He came into my room.
他让我发誓不说出去
He made me swear I would not tell.
她看得出我怀孕了
She could see I was with child.
她解雇了家里的仆从
And she dismissed the stable hand,
尽管我告诉了她真♥相♥
even though I told her the truth...
但那是她丈夫的孩子
...that it was her husband's,
是他逼我做的
and that he forced me.
他们把我藏起来
And they kept me out of sight...
让这个东西在我体内生长
...with this thing growing inside of me.
我想让它死掉
And I wanted it to die...
因为我想为
...as I wanted to die
他的所作所为去死
for what he'd done.
但后来我感觉到她
But then I felt her...
她的皮肤贴在我的皮肤上
...her skin on mine.
然后我看到了她的眼睛
Then I saw her eyes.
我知道她是无辜的
And I knew she was innocent...
我希望她永远属于我
...and that I wanted her to be mine forever.
但我很累 然后我
But I was tired, and I...
我睡着了
...I fell asleep.
我不应该睡着的
I shouldn't have fallen asleep.
她并不健壮
She wasn't strong,
但她曾是我的孩子
but she was mine.
他们不让我埋葬她
They didn't let me bury her.
即使上帝也不会宽恕这样的行为
Even God does not forgive.
我无处可去
I had nowhere to go.
他们丢下我等死
And they left me for dead.
我要割断他的喉咙
I will cut his throat.
不
No.
我要像他们毁了我一样毁了他们
I want to ruin them the way they've ruined me.
今晚我以为我有足够的力量
Tonight I thought I was powerful enough
击毁他
to vanquish him.
结果他成了国王的人
And then he became the king's man.
我不会让你失望的
And I will not fail you.
我要毁了她
I'll destroy her...
毁了他们俩
destroy them both.
别再进去了
Don't go back inside.
不要接近那些人
Don't go near those people.
回圣奥诺雷
Go back to Saint-Honore.
然后明天来找我吧
Then come to me tomorrow.
我会让我们过上好日子的
I'll make a good life for us.
我向你保证
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表