剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
Claudette."
你既是我的爱人也是我的忏悔者
"You are both lover and confessor.
我连不能讲给牧师的事
"I have talked to you
都会说给你听
of things I would not tell a priest."
女人渴望被了解和理解
Women crave to be known and understood.
大多数男人把女人当做是
Most men see women as a surface
反射自己的镜子
in which to reflect themselves.
当我们俩都达到高♥潮♥时
"It was an explosion that night between us
快♥感♥蓬勃而出
when we both went off with such a bang."
你是如此巧妙的让我如痴如醉
"How exquisitely you pulled the trigger.
你的M
Your M."
当我们俩都达到高♥潮♥时
"When we both went off with such a bang."
你在哪呢 小可爱
"Where are you, pussycat?
我的体内充满火焰又同时湿润无比
"How can it be that both fire and wetness exist together
这二者如何能同存体内
"at the same time within me
又不会销亡彼此呢
"without one extinguishing the other?
你的弗洛伦斯
Your Florence."
你去死吧 瓦尔蒙
To hell with you, Valmont.
小姐
Ah, mademoiselle,
正好不用我叫醒你了
you saved me the trouble of waking you.
早餐已经准备好了 面包和奶酪
There is breakfast waiting-- bread and cheese.
我在想再来点鸡蛋和火腿
I was thinking more eggs and ham
还有甜点
and some of the sweet pastries.
就在厨房♥ 小姐
In the kitchen, mademoiselle--
面包和奶酪
the bread and the cheese.
也许你没听清
Perhaps you-you didn't hear me.
当你吃完面包和奶酪后
And when you've quite finished with the bread and the cheese--
我们还很慷慨的提供了咖啡
we are a generous house-- there is coffee, too.
我会亲自为您准备好马车
I will personally ready madame's carriage
送您回到
and see you returned to wherever it is
您来的地方
you came from with...
不管那是哪
whatever you arrived in.
夫入留给我一个愿望
Madame had a wish for me,
希望我能留在这里
a desire that I should flourish here.
夫人已经离开了
Madame is gone.
这个家里我说了算
I'm the last word on every matter in this house.
我在想她丈夫会是什么感觉
I wonder how her husband would feel about that.
这难道不是他的家吗
Is this not his house?
出于好心才跟您讲 梅特伊先生
Like kindness, Monsieur de Merteuil
已经很久没回巴黎了
is a stranger to Paris these days.
那我可以等他回来
Then I'll wait for him.
我不建议你这么做
I would advise against that.
我可不需要你的建议
I don't seek your advice.
非常好 小姐
Very good, mademoiselle.
卡米尔耍了我 亲爱的
Camille made a fool out of me, too, dear.
你知道那个婊♥子♥欠我多少钱吗
You know how much that little whore owes me?
可不是我一个人想收拾她
I'm not the only one who wants her facedown in a gutter.
但我们会为你另外找个姑娘
But we'll find you another girl...
一个好姑娘
a nice girl.
我不想要其他女人 我只想要卡米尔
I don't want another girl. I want Camille.
也许我没说清楚 她走了
Perhaps I wasn't clear. She's gone.
也就是说她已经不在这了
That means she is no longer here, so--
你误会了
You misunderstand me.
我想买♥♥下她
I wish to buy her...
当然 我会分期付款
in installments, of course,
等我找到她后 她就完全属于我了
so that when I find her, she is mine completely.
您可真是个罕见的人 什么都没得到就先付钱了
What a rarity you are, paying for what you didn't get.
我是个讲信誉的人
I'm a man of honor.
哪些人曾经 -上过她吗
Which men used to-- - To fuck her?
都上过
They all did.
而我们又不会记下客人的名字
And we're not a house that takes names.
你真不该把钱浪费在卡米尔身上
You shouldn't waste your money on Camille, monsieur.
就算你把全世界的钱都给她
You could pay all the money in the world,
她也不会是你的
and she still wouldn't be yours.
她是为了爱才离开的
It was love that made her go...
她疯狂的爱上了瓦尔蒙
mad love for Valmont.
你好啊 小可爱
Hello, pussycat.
我好想你
I have missed you.
多想
How much? - Mm.
这么想吗
As much as that?
你听说梅特伊夫人死了吗
You have heard Merteuil is dead?
真可悲
So sad,
但是我们还是别浪费宝贵的时间
but let's not waste our precious time.
让我们为活着而庆祝吧
Let us celebrate the living.
我们有多少时间
How long do the living have?
不够我脱下这个再穿回去
Not long enough to get this off and on again
去跟别人见面的
before my next engagement. - Mm.
我可是很机敏的
I think I've proven my dexterity.
我保证完事后会帮你穿回去 连点褶皱都没有
I'll ensure it goes back on without a crease.
让我同时感受
Let me feel both fire...
火焰和湿润吧
and wetness at the same time.
是你的这些话让我
Your words keep me
度过无法和你亲近的日子
from the melancholy I suffer without you.
可怜的小可爱
Poor pussycat.
别说话了
Hush now.
我想再次感受到两者并存的感觉
I want to feel that way again. - Mm.
我一遍又一遍的读着你的信
I read your letters over and over again.
你得再给我写一封才行
I must have another.
我不用再给你写信了
No more letters.
我已经买♥♥下了你想要的公♥寓♥
I've secured the apartment you wanted...
给我们俩的
just for us.
从现在开始 我想告诉你的任何事
From now on, anything I wish to tell you,
我都会对着你的脸
I shall do so to your face...
或者你身体的另一部分说
...or another part of you.
我来决定
My choice.
我考虑过您说的话了 小姐
I thought on what you said, mademoiselle,
既然您也指出
and as you so rightly pointed out,
我不是这个家的主人
I am not master of this house,
并且您还说自己和夫人十分亲近
whereas you claim a unique closeness with Madame.
是什么改变了你的主意呢
What has brought about this change of heart?
哀悼者们 小姐
The mourners, mademoiselle.
哀悼者们来看望已逝的朋友并寻求安慰
The mourners in need of comfort for the dear friend--
他们已经迷失在巴黎
a loose time in Paris-- they've lost.
您应该给他们提供安慰
It should be you to offer them that comfort.
夫人不是让您叱咤巴黎社交圈吗
Didn't Madame want you to flourish?
叱咤去吧
So flourish.
别这样 总管
Please don't, Majordome.
在我们沉痛哀悼之时
In our grief, how fortunate we are
幸运的是 我们有夫人最好的挚友
to have among us Madame's closest confidant,
我想无需我多加介绍
who I'm sure needs no introduction--
卡米尔小姐
Mademoiselle Camille.
我之前从未见过她
I've never seen her before in my life.
但她确实美貌
Her beauty, though.
也许这就是梅特伊藏着她的原因
Perhaps that's why Merteuil kept her hidden.
怎么这么久才来
What kept you?
你之前跟谁在一起啊 他得更谨慎些
Whoever he is, he should be more discreet.
这人谁啊
Do we know her?
是夫人的密友 卡米尔
Madame's "closest confidant" Camille.
只允许悼念者入场
Mourners only.
你还是回房♥收拾行李吧
Perhaps you should go to your room and pack.
你每晚都在耶利哥表演
You acted every night at Jericho's.
发挥演技吧
Act now.
大家好 -小姐
Greetings. - Mademoiselle.
节哀顺变 小姐
Condolences, mademoiselle.
日安 小姐
Good day, mademoiselle.
孤身出现 没有侯爵的陪同
All alone here with not even the Marquis for company--
真是浪费
what a waste.
卡米尔不是一个人
Camille is not alone.
她有我们陪
We are here.
但你必须告诉我们真♥相♥
Hmm, but you must tell us the truth.
真♥相♥
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表