剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
我这样的人 是命中注定要当侯爵夫人的吗
Become a Marquise was in the destiny for someone like me?
离开吧 卡米尔 去寻找平和 否则你会失去我
Walk away and find peace, Camille, or you will lose me.
这是从一个死去女人的喉咙里取出来的
This was retrieved from a dead woman's throat.
我以前见过这种线
I've seen this thread before.
蒙哈榭夫妇
The Montrachets
以最恶劣的方式背叛了我
betrayed me in the worst of ways.
请原谅我的欲求
Forgive me for what I want.
汝不可奸♥淫♥
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
如果你害怕了 那就走吧
If you are scared, go.
今晚我不需要你了
I have no further need of you tonight.
别把我当仆人使唤
Don't treat me like a servant.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
蒙哈榭先生一旦
When Monsieur de Montrachet
能去国王耳边吹风
has the king's ear,
他想要什么就能得到什么
he will be able to have whatever he wants.
帕斯卡
Pascal.
我们重新开始吧 我会让我们过上好日子的
We'll start again. I'll make a good life for us.
不要来找我
Do not come looking for me
也不要来找我拿走的信
or the letters I have taken.
我不想身边没有你
I don't want to be without you.
嫁给我
Marry me.
宫里送来的
From the palace.
夫人
Madame.
巴黎歌♥剧院
维克多瓦尔离开了我
Victoire left me.
她会回来的
She'll come back.
维克多瓦尔想让我和过去和解
Victoire wanted me to make peace with the past,
但我做不到
but I can't.
除非我能让他们付出代价
Not until I make them pay.
蒙哈榭现在甚至比侯爵的妻子更有权势
Montrachet is more powerful now than even a marquis' wife.
我以为我没法去找他复仇了
I thought he was gone from my grasp.
然后 昨晚
And then, last night,
我们分之手后
after you and I parted,
我遇到了王后
I came across the queen.
她非常清楚需要保护或利用秘密的人
And she knows too well the risk of someone
所面临的风险
with a secret to protect or exploit.
所以我还是需要那封信
So I still need the letter.
如果你能赢得她的信
If you can win her in writing,
我就能把信交给王后
then I can give the letter to the queen.
如果我不能毁了它们 王后会的
If I can't destroy them, the queen will.
平凡之辈是不会去凡尔赛宫的
Mere mortals do not go to Versailles.
你不会再靠近王后了
You will not get close to the queen again.
王后的歌♥剧 舍瓦利耶写的
The queen's opera, written by your chevalier.
没有人会拒绝皇室的邀请
No one turns down a royal invitation,
尤其是国王的御医和他的妻子的邀请
especially not the king's physician and his wife.
我会把信交给王后
I will give the queen the letter.
她必会驱逐他们
She will banish them.
他们将会被羞辱
They will be humiliated.
信使的正直
The integrity of the messenger
和信件本身一样重要
is as important as the message itself.
一个虔诚 充满道德 无可指责的灵魂
A devout soul, full of morality and above reproach,
会更好地为你的事业服务
would serve your cause far better.
我不认识这样的人
I'm not acquainted with such a soul.
你不记得这起丑闻的核心人物了吗
You don't recall the man at the heart of this scandal?
他的良心迫使他去
His conscience compels him
警告王后
to warn the queen
保护国王
and protect the king.
让吕西安去送信
Let Lucienne deliver the letter.
让他像谎言一样消失
And let him disappear like the lie he is
让我们从这一切中解脱
and us to be free from all of this.
这就是故事的结局
This is how the story ends.
我想你了
I've missed you.
歌♥剧是后天晚上
The opera is the night after tomorrow.
那时你能拿到信吗
Can you get the letter by then?
那之前就能
Before.
你需要做的就是离开圣奥诺雷
All you need to do is leave Saint-Honoré.
明晚8点
I'll meet you at the Luxembourg Gardens
在卢森堡花♥园♥见
at 8:00 tomorrow night.
我爱你
I love you.
我等这句话等了好久了
How long I have waited to hear that.
你的演讲反响不好吗
Your lecture was not well received?
我们讨论了你
There was a discussion of you.
一个年轻人去了舞会
One of the young men was at the ball.
演讲结束后他来警告我
He spoke to me after the lecture to warn me.
他看见你和另一个男人在一起
He witnessed you with another man,
你正把手伸进他的衬衫里
reaching inside his shirt.
你之前说我毫无生气
You've accused me previously of being lifeless.
我不是想激你
I didn't mean it as a challenge.
蒙面之后的社会 不就是这样吗
Isn't that what society does when masked?
不好意思 我很久不参与了
Forgive me, I've been out of it for so long.
有些生疏了
I'm, er, out of touch.
你和另一个男人在一起
You were with another man.
你知道如果这些谣言传到国王那里
Do you have any idea what happens
会有怎样的后果吗
if these rumors reach the king?
那会毁了我
It would destroy the opportunity
在凡尔赛宫的机会
before me at Versailles.
你不仅愚弄了我
You make not simply a fool of me,
还把一切都置于危险之中
but you put everything at risk!
如果你不能为我尽妻子的职责
If you cannot behave as a wife should for my sake,
那就为你自己考虑一下吧
then do so for yours.
记住你和我一样有很多东西可失去
Be sure you have as much to lose as I.
我给您拿甘菊来 夫人
I will bring you chamomile, madame.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想过没有你的生活
我们是在等客人吗
Are we expecting visitors?
这儿没有足够的空间容纳其他人了
There wouldn't be enough room for anyone else.
侯爵对你的感情如此深厚
Such has the marquis affection for you expanded.
他请您到客厅去
He requests you in the drawing room.
你一早上都在躲我
You've been eluding me all morning,
但我满脑子都是你
but I've filled it with thoughts of you.
还有鲜花
And flowers.
这玩物叫所罗门
The toy is named Solomon.
它的美妙之处在它的歌♥声
Such is the beauty of his song.
让
Jean...
让 我得和你谈谈
Jean, I must speak with you.
你不满意这只鸟
You're unhappy with the bird.
我利用这一天考虑了
I have used the day to think about the idea
我们的婚事
of our marriage.
是我逼你同意的
I forced you into its creation.
我在你被利用之时逼你做出了这个决定
I pushed you when you had been exploited already.
因为你想要我
Because you wanted me.
当然
Of course.
但我想过了 这对你不公平
But I have thought on it, and it is not fair to you.
你还没来得及哀悼你的第一次婚姻
You have scarcely had time to grieve your first marriage.
夫人去世前我就已经哀悼过了
I grieved during it.
但从那以后发生的一切
But all that has followed since,
你很难保持清醒的头脑
it is too much for you to keep a clear head,
确定你自己想要什么
for you to be sure of what you want.
我必须确定你确定你内心的想法
And I must be sure you are sure.
考虑一下吧 让
Think on it, Jean.
请多花点时间
Take more time, please,
哪怕只是为了减轻我的负罪感
if only to assuage the guilt I feel
因为我♥操♥纵了你 让你相信你渴望我
at having manipulated you into believing you desire me.
考虑一下吧
Think on it.
她张开双臂等着我
And she awaits me with open arms.
别再给我写信了
我必须和你谈谈孤儿院的事
I must discuss the orphanage with you.
有了新进展
There's been a development.
我丈夫和我要去凡尔赛了
My husband and I are leaving for Versailles.
你可以直接向他申请资助
You may direct your requests for funding to him.
我想讨论的是私事
It is a private matter I wish to discuss.
剧集 | 危险关系(2022) | 导航列表