剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
道尔:我离退休金还有两年了。
DOYLE: I'm two years away from my pension.
不要再做这些了,是吗?
Don't make any more of this than you have to, yeah?
达尔格利什:普里德莫尔夫人。
Mrs. Pridmore.
医生刚刚离开。
Doctor's just left.
他说她没事,但请不要呆太久。
He says she's okay, but don't stay long, please.
我们不会。
We won't.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
不,我不是。
No, I'm not.
这是一团糟,不是吗?
It's a mess, isn't it?
她现在发现了两具尸体。
Two dead bodies she's found now.
这里的人们,他们不会忘记。
People round here, they don't forget.
而且他们容易迷信。
And they're apt to be superstitious.
她会被贴上倒楣的标籤。
She'll be labeled bad luck.
然后就是那笔钱。
And then there's that money.
洛裡默博士留给她的钱。
The money Dr. Lorrimer left for her.
当他们发现时,我们如何向人们解释?
How do we explain that to folk when they find out?
这是为了她的教育目的。
It's for the purposes of her education.
人们没有理由从中读出一些东西。
There's no reason for people to read something into that.
但他们会的。
But they will.
我确信身后有人来找我,
I was sure there was someone behind me coming for me,
我一直在想洛裡默博士的脸
and I kept thinking about Dr. Lorrimer's face
在实验室的地板上,那将是我。
on the floor of the Lab and how that was gonna be me.
但你实际上没有看到任何人,
But you didn't actually see anyone,
没有人喊你?
and no one called out to you?
不,不。我本可以想像它,
No. No. I could have been imagining it,
但后来我想到了我的自行车轮胎
but then I thought about my bike tires
以及他们都被刺穿是多麽奇怪。
and how -- how weird it was that they were both punctured.
我想一定是有人故意的
And I thought someone must have done it on purpose
让我走捷径。
to make me take the shortcut.
我们对此进行了调查。
We looked into that.
一辆满载砂砾的卡车在大门附近卸下了货物
A lorry full of grit shed its load near the gates
昨天清晨到实验室,
to the Lab early yesterday morning,
你的两个轮胎里都有砂砾碎片。
and both your tires have shards of grit in them.
哦,对了。不好意思。
Oh, right. Sorry.
这是一个聪明的想法。
It was a clever thought.
早些时候,你告诉我你已经去了教堂
Earlier, you told me that you'd gone towards the chapel
因为你看到了一些灯光。
because you saw some lights.
是的。门开着。
Yes. And the door was open.
你有没有看到任何人?
Did you see anyone at all
在教堂附近还是在教堂裡?
near the chapel or in the chapel?
不,没有人。不好意思。
No, There was no one. Sorry.
你认出那个上吊的女人了吗?
Did you recognize the woman who was hanging?
是的。
Yes.
我以前见过她。
I'd seen her before.
几个月前。
A couple of months ago.
村裡有一场音乐会。
There was a concert in the village.
她在那裡。
She was there.
她叫莎拉,我想。
She was called Sarah, I think.
她自杀了吗?
Did she kill herself?
我们还不知道。
We don't know yet.
布伦达,我们需要再问你一次
Brenda, we need to ask you once again
关于你和洛裡默博士的关係。
about your relationship with Dr. Lorrimer.
这是因为钱吗?-是的。
Is this because of the money? - Yes.
布伦达:爸爸妈妈对此很生气。
BRENDA: Mum and Dad are furious about it.
他们希望我不要接受它。
They want me not to take it.
但他什麽也没做。
But he never did anything.
他不喜欢我。他不是那样的。
He didn't fancy me. He wasn't like that.
他只是喜欢我,因为我感兴趣。
He just liked me because I was interested.
其他人并没有真正理解这一点。
Other people didn't really get that.
我知道他可能对人很粗鲁,有时很生气,
I know he could be rude to people, sometimes angry,
但这只是因为他太忙了——
but it was only because he was so busy and --
他非常关心自己的工作。
and he cared so much about his work.
你有没有特别想到任何人?
Are you thinking of anyone in particular
当你说他可能对人无礼时?
when you say he could be rude to people?
不,不,我只是——
No, no, I just --
我的意思是,一般来说。
I just mean, generally.
爸爸妈妈不想让我回实验室。
Mum and Dad don't want me to go back to the Lab.
他们希望我离开。- 嗯,这是你的选择。
They want me to leave. - Well, that's your choice.
你18岁。你可以做任何你想做的事。
You're 18. You can do whatever you want.
不,我不能。我想上大学,
No, I can't. I want to go to college,
获得一些A-level,也许学习法医。
get some A-levels, maybe study forensics.
普裡德莫尔夫人:你要抓住他,是吗?
MRS. PRIDMORE: You're gonna catch him, are you?
无论谁在做这件事。
Whoever's doing this.
“因为除非你这样做,否则她不会得到任何安宁。
'Cause she won't get any peace until you do.
我想布伦达会没事的,普裡德莫尔太太。
I think Brenda will be fine, Mrs. Pridmore.
她聪明勇敢。
She's intelligent and brave.
根据我的经验,人们的反应不同
In my experience, people react differently
到她经历过的那种事情。
to the sort of thing she's been through.
有些人变得过度恐惧
Some people become excessively fearful
他们的世界变得狭小、有限。
and their world becomes small, limited.
有些人正视自己的经历,
Some people face up to their experiences,
找到他们不知道自己拥有的优势。
find strengths they didn't know they had.
向前迈进。
Move forwards.
拥抱生活。
And embrace life.
我认为如果布伦达有机会,她会这样做。
I think that's what Brenda will do if she's given the chance.
普里德莫尔夫人:是吗?
MRS. PRIDMORE: Is that right?
嗯,她是我的女儿,你不认识她。
Well, she's my daughter, and you don't know her.
我们试过了,先生。
We tried, sir.
我不喜欢潜在的浪费。
I don't like potential going to waste.
我在这个地区长大。
I grew up in this part of the world.
你?
Did you?
我知道有些人是多麽孤立。
I know how insular some of the people can be.
必然。
Inevitable.
我父亲常说这完全取决于地理。
My father used to say it was all down to geography.
这对我来说很容易。
It was easy for me.
我的父母想让一切成为可能。
My parents wanted to make everything possible.
但我知道我有多幸运。特权。
But I know how lucky I was. Privileged.
你昨天说的关于安吉拉·弗利的话,
What you said yesterday about Angela Foley,
关于没有人让她休息,
about no one giving her a break,
我希望你知道,我会一直让你休息一下,中士。
I hope you know that I'll always give you a break, Sergeant.
你已经做到了。- 但继续前进,
You already did. - But moving onwards,
在你的职业生涯中。
in your career.
如果你想实现什麽,
If there's anything you want to achieve,
如果您想接受额外的技能培训
if you want extra skills training
或者快速追踪到特定单位...
or to be fast tracked into a particular unit...
你想摆脱我吗,先生?
Are you trying to get rid of me, sir?
安吉拉:你不会进去的。
ANGELA: You're not going in there.
我需要看看那裡。观望。
I need to look in there. Stand aside.
安吉拉:为什麽?为什麽?
ANGELA: Why? Why?
美世:调查的一部分。
Part of the investigation.
安吉拉: 但她不想让你进去!
ANGELA: But she wouldn't want you in there!
除了我,她从不让任何人进去。
She never let anyone in there apart from me.
他们践踏着她。
They're trampling all over her.
没事,安吉拉。
It's all right, Angela.
安吉拉:不是。
ANGELA: It's not.
达格利什:米斯金会给你泡杯茶的,弗利小姐。
DS Miskin will make you a cup of tea, Miss Foley.
我将简要介绍一下。
I'm going to have a brief look in there.
除非必要,否则我不会碰任何东西。
I won't touch anything unless I have to.
她对你说的最后一句话是什麽
What was the last thing she said to you
昨晚她出门之前?
before she left the house last night?
她说她要把一切都做好。
She said she was gonna make everything all right.
你认为这意味着什麽?
And what did you take that to mean?
所以她要想办法拿到钱。
So she was gonna find a way to get the money
帮我们买♥♥这个地方。
to help us buy this place.
达格利什:咦?-我不知道。
Huh? - I don't know.
有没有可能 斯黛拉?
Is it possible that Stella
打算勒索某人吗?
was planning to blackmail someone?
不。她永远不会。
No. She would never.
你不明白她是什麽样子,
You don't understand what she was like,
她有多好,她有多道德。
how -- how good she was, how moral she was.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表