剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
It's a private museum, sir. Dedicated to the inter-war years.
我知道 很久以前 我刚加入伦敦警♥察♥厅时来过一次
Yes. I came here once a long time ago when I first joined the Met.
他们还展出恶名昭彰的谋杀案件
They had an exhibit about notorious murder cases.
现在自己也出了命案 -如果不是自杀的话
Now they've got one of their own. - If it isn't suicide.
请带两位巡警去院子里做初步搜索
Take a couple of uniforms and make a primary search of the grounds, please.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
达格利什总督察 我是道格拉斯安德森
Chief Inspector Dalgliesh? Douglas Anderson.
长官 起火点无疑在头部和上半身
No doubt about the seat of the fire, sir. Head and upper part of the body.
窗户破裂 灌入空气 窜出火苗
Windows will have cracked -- Inrush of air, outrush of fire.
起火原因几乎可以确定是汽油
Cause of fire -- almost certainly petrol.
你还好吗 -还行
All right? - Fine.
钥匙插在电门上 安全带系上了
Key's in the ignition. Seatbelt fastened.
可以看到驾驶座的车门半开着
Driver's door is ajar, as you can see.
还有 灯泡不见了
Oh, and the light bulb is missing.
意外、自杀还是谋杀
Accident, suicide, or murder?
不是意外 长官 我也不认为是自杀
It's not an accident, sir, and I don't think it's suicide.
依我的经验 用汽油自杀者 不会带走罐子或盖子
In my experience, suicides who use petrol don't haul away the can or the cap.
也不会系上安全带
Nor do they fasten the seatbelt.
此外灯泡也不翼而飞
And then there's the missing bulb.
是的 倘若灯泡坏了 通常会摆着不动 直到换新的
Yes. If a bulb fails, you usually leave it in place until you come to change it.
车♥库♥的门原本就是这样吗
Is this how the doors were left?
是的 要是死者打算开车出去
Yes. If the victim is planning to drive the car out,
应该会把门完全打开
he would have left the door wide open.
倘若意图自杀 应该会先关门才对
And if he was planning suicide, he would most likely have closed them first.
此外在后车厢还有某种袋子 有进展我会通知你
And there's also some sort of bag in the boot. I'll keep you posted on that.
你是几点来到博物馆的
What time would you have been approaching the museum?
大概7点20分
Around 7:20.
我在接近车道尾端时 那辆车就过来了
I was near the end of the drive when the car came.
我想要闪开 可是那辆车实在太快了
I tried to get out of the way, but it was just going so fast.
你有注意到车的厂牌吗
Did you notice the make of the car?
没有 大灯太亮了
No. The headlights were too bright.
刚才你说驾驶曾经停下来
And you told me that the driver stopped.
其实印象很模糊 他回头跑向我 然后…
It's all a bit of a blur, really. He came running back to me, and...
抱歉 我实在是没看清楚他
I'm sorry, I couldn't really take him in.
他的声音我倒是记得 说话很得体
His voice -- I do remember that. He was well spoken.
声音也很好听
Nice sort of voice.
总觉得很耳熟 但我也不知道为什么
Sounded familiar somehow, but I don't know why.
他说了什么 -他问我要不要紧
What did he say? - Oh, he asked me if I was all right,
然后他又说到有什么烟
and then he said something about the smoke.
对了 他说 “看起来那里有人升起了营火”
Yes, he said "It looks like someone has lit a bonfire over there."
然后他就开走了
And then he drove off.
“看起来那里有人升起了营火”
"It looks like someone's lit a bonfire over there."
这是他说的原话吗 克拉顿太太
Were those his exact words, Mrs. Clutton?
没发现 长官
Nothing, sir.
这间就是谋杀室 -谢谢 请把门关上
This is the Murder Room. - Thank you. Close the door, please.
1930年的火烧车谋杀案
The Blazing Car Murder -- 1930.
怎么可能 -凶手艾佛瑞劳斯
No way. - Alfred Rouse, the murderer,
喊了碰巧路过的几个男人
called out to some men who happened to be walking past.
“看起来那里有人升起了营火”
"It looks like someone's lit a bonfire over there."
“看起来那里有人升起了营火”
"It looks like someone's lit a bonfire over there."
你可知道馆内是否有存放汽油 高比太太
Do you know if any petrol is kept on the premises, Mrs. Godby?
有 摆在工具间 割草机用的
Yes. In the shed, for the lawnmower.
莱恩…园丁莱恩亚彻
Ryan -- Ryan Archer, the gardening boy --
他上周又去多买♥♥了一些 跟我要了零用金
he bought some more only last week. He asked me for the petty cash.
你有他的地址吗
Do you have an address for him?
有
Yes.
至少我想应该是他的地址
At least, I -- I think it's his address.
有时候他表现得像是居无定所
He does sometimes appear to be somewhat itinerant.
这个背包是在后车厢找到的
This rucksack was found in the boot of the car.
天啊 奈维尔
Gosh, Neville.
奈维有个类似的背包
Nev had a rucksack like that.
他几乎每周五都会过来把车开走
He would come here almost every Friday and pick up his car.
他喜欢离开伦敦过周末
He liked to get out of London at the weekend.
我必须强调 目前尚未正式确认身份
I must stress that we don't yet have a formal identification.
但我想你们应该做好心理准备
But I think you should prepare yourselves.
你最后一次见到弟弟是何时
When did you last see your brother?
昨天下午 他在3点过来开会
Yesterday afternoon, he came here for a meeting. 3:00.
他是董事之一
He's one of the Trustees.
他大概是3点20分离开
He left at around 3:20.
他表现得如何 -压力很大 可是…
How did he seem? - Stressed. But then --
他压力一直都很大
He's always stressed.
他是初级精神科医师 医院给的工作量太大了
He's a junior psychiatrist. They give him far too much work.
离谱到极点
It's ridiculous.
我们讨论了几个营业事项
Um... We discussed a few items of business,
然后他就得赶回医院
and then he had to hurry off back to the hospital.
圣奥斯华医院 -听说你弟弟未婚
St. Oswald's. - I understand your brother isn't married,
可是他有女朋友或伴侣吗 -就我们所知没有
but does he have a girlfriend or partner? Not that we know of.
请问昨天晚上6点之后
Can you tell me where you were yesterday evening?
你们在哪里
From about 6:00 onwards.
我们要厘清所有人的行踪
We need to put together a picture of people's movements.
我在这里待到5点 然后就开车回家
I was here until just after 5:00. Then I drove home.
跟太太和小孩共进晚餐 然后我…
I had dinner with my wife and children, and then I --
卡洛琳大概7点45分打来 我就直接过来了
Caroline called me at about a 7:45. I came straight here.
会议之后我就回到学校
I went back to school after the meeting.
我在经营史威瑟琳学院
I run Swathling's Academy.
一直待到塔莉打给我
I was there until Tally called me.
星期五我偶尔会在此过夜
I sometimes stay here on Friday nights.
可是本周末学校有活动 所以…
But there's an event at the school this weekend, so...
如果我回来了 说不定还救得了他
If I'd come -- come back, I might have been able to save him.
这一点很难说
You don't know that.
再次重申 尚未正式确认身份
Again, we don't yet have a formal ID.
我们将会靠着牙科纪录来辨识
We'll be largely reliant on dental records.
天啊
Oh, God.
验尸工作明天一早就会进行
The postmortem will be first thing tomorrow.
谁啊 -伦敦警♥察♥厅 请开门
Who is it? - Met police. Open the door, please.
我要找莱恩亚彻 这个地址没错吧
I'm looking for a Ryan Archer. Have I been given the wrong address?
没错…是正确地址
No, no. Correct address.
我想他应该在家
I believe he's in.
莱恩
Ryan!
你是他的… -朋友
Are you his, um -- - Friend.
鲁伯特亚克莱少校 他犯了什么错吗
Arkwright. Major. Rupert. What's he done?
我们要请他协助办案 -又来了
We need him to help us with our inquiries. - Oh, that old chestnut.
莱恩
Ryan!
你知道昨晚他几点回来吗
Do you know what time he arrived back here last night?
不清楚 -他8点左右在家吗
No idea. - You don't know if he was here around 8:00?
他又不归我管 -莱恩亚彻
I'm not his keeper. - Ryan Archer?
杜佩恩博物馆出事了
There's been an incident at the Dupayne Museum.
想请你来协助调查
We'd like you to come and help us with our inquiries, please.
什么样的事 -塔莉还好吗
What sort of incident? - Is Tally okay?
请你先换衣服 -我应该没必要去吧
If you could just get dressed. - I don't have to go, right.?
孩子你别傻了 跟他去 赶紧把事情搞定
Don't be silly, boy. Go with the man. Get it over with.
我上礼拜买♥♥来给割草机用的
I bought it last week for the mower.
这…
Well, I mean, the can looks the same.
看起来是一样的油桶 我装在里面
I put it in there.
你没拿来用吗 -没有
You didn't use it? - No.
塔莉叫我等等 因为在下雨
Tally said wait 'cause of the rain.
你上次进工具间是什么时候
When were you last in the shed?
昨天下午
Yesterday, in the afternoon.
你来的时候有上锁吗
Was the shed locked when you came to it?
有 我跟塔莉拿了钥匙
Yeah. I got the key from Tally's.
你离开时有上锁吗 -有
And did you lock it after you? - Yeah.
有把钥匙挂回钩子上吗 因为现在没看到钥匙
And replace the key on the peg? 'Cause it's not there now.
而且我们发现工具间没上锁
And we found the shed unlocked.
有时我会忘记… -请把口袋清空
Sometimes I forget. - Empty your pockets, please.
我只是忘了 我什么都没做 -请跟警员在此等候
I just forgot. I haven't done anything. Meet with the constable, please.
你们不能诬赖我 -要查扣他身上的衣服吗
You ain't gonna pin this on me. - Should we be taking his clothes from him, sir?
我们没有根据 -他知道有汽油 也能拿得到
We don't have grounds. - He knew about the petrol and he had access to it.
他跟一位亚克莱少校同住
He lives with a Major Arkwright.
年纪可以当他爷爷了 他说两人是朋友 可是…
Old enough to be his granddad. He said they're friends, but --
怎么 你认为其中带有性的成分
So what? You think there might be a sexual element?
对 有可能 显然他曾惹过麻烦
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表