剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
According to our source, he was determined the museum would close.
想借由拍卖♥♥收藏品的所得来释出资本
He wanted to release the capital which would have been raised by the sale of the collection.
你的消息来源显然不像我们这么了解他
Your source clearly didn't know him like we do.
不好意思
Excuse me.
员工是否知道倘若他不签字 博物馆就要关门
Did the staff know the museum would close if he didn't sign?
就算知道也不是我说的
If they did, they didn't hear it from me.
还有别的事吗
Is that all?
你应该知道提前说明此事会有助于侦办
I think you know it would have been helpful if you'd spoken to us about this.
我的弟弟才刚过世
My brother has just died.
我没空去思考是什么离奇的理由把他害死
I haven't been thinking about outlandish theories as to why.
马可斯是有名的历史学家吗
Is Marcus a famous historian?
我在书店架上看过他的作品 但从没读过
I've seen his books on the shelves, but I've never read one.
他会牺牲博物馆的名誉让自己红吗
Does he trade off the museum's reputation?
我相信他会
I'm quite sure he does.
你好 陌生人
Hello, stranger.
我知道我不该来 但你都不接电♥话♥
I know I shouldn't be here, but you never answer your phone.
我会去楼上找你
I'll see you upstairs.
我正在调查一桩谋杀案 布兰琪
I'm in the middle of a murder investigation, Blanche.
这件事等不了
This won't wait.
加奈特奖 你被提名了
The Garnett Prize -- You've been nominated.
现在我要得寸进尺地问一问 要去美国吗
Now I'm going to push my luck. America? The tour.
巡回的事 本周末之前必须做出决定
We need a decision by the end of the week.
到时一定会答复你 -很好
Then you'll have one. - Good.
任务达成
Mission accomplished.
布兰琪
Blanche.
以后不要再这样了
Let's not do this again.
知道了 顺便要恭喜你
Noted. Congratulations, by the way.
晚一点你可以跳个舞庆祝
You can do a little dance later.
眼睛呢
And the eyes?
你真的什么都没看到
You've really got nothing.
你不要紧吧
Are you all right?
你不要紧吧
Are you all right?
我知道这么说听起来很奇怪 可是…
I know this will sound strange, but...
他很有可能是戴着面具
It's possible that he was wearing a mask.
面具 -我猜大概只是我胡思乱想
A mask? - I suppose I might just be imagining it.
怎样的面具 -会是抢匪面具吗
What sort of a mask? - A robber's mask, by any chance?
不
No.
不 比较像是参加华丽的化装舞会
No, it was more like the kind of mask someone might wear
或是威尼斯嘉年华时会戴的那种面具
to a fancy dress party or a carnival, like in Venice.
这就能解释为何我不记得他的五官 却…
Well, it does explain why I can't remember any of his features,
能清楚听到他的声音
and yet I can hear his voice so clearly.
但你还是想不起那是谁的声音吗
But you haven't been able to place his voice yet?
不能 -你已经帮了大忙 克拉顿太太
No. - You've been very helpful, Mrs. Clutton.
星期五在博物馆的董事会议 你知道在讨论什么吗
The Trustees' meeting at the museum on Friday -- Did you know what it was about?
其他员工知道吗 -莱恩亚彻知道吗
Did the other members of staff know? - Did Ryan Archer know?
我们全都知道
We all knew.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们已查出可能的动机
We now have a possible motive.
要是奈维尔杜佩恩不签租约 这些人都会失业
If Neville Dupayne doesn't sign the lease, all these people lose their jobs.
马可斯就会失去父亲的心血
And Marcus loses his father's legacy.
杜佩恩家族名声失色
The Dupayne name loses some of its shine.
卡洛琳还很难说 但…
Caroline, it's harder to say, but
她跟马可斯的感情好 可能是一伙的
she and Marcus are close and probably operate as a team.
塔莉克拉顿会失去住处 她和莱恩可能联手行凶
Tally Clutton loses her home. She and Ryan could have been working together.
我不相信真有神秘男子驾车离去的说词
I don't believe this business about the car and the mystery man.
我不相信塔莉涉案 这是早有预谋的冷血杀人
I don't buy Tally being involved. This was a brutal, premeditated murder.
所以她会叫莱恩下手
Which is why she gets Ryan to do it.
莱恩有前科 两次商店行窃被起诉
Ryan has form. Two charges for shoplifting.
18岁之后
Since he turned 18?
不是 是少年犯 -这说法太牵强
No, juvenile. - It's a big leap.
无论凶手是谁 在泼汽油点火时 肯定是直视着奈维尔
Whoever killed Neville must have been looking straight at him when they threw the petrol over him and set him alight.
长官 我也一直在思考此事
And actually, I've been thinking about that, sir.
那样的桶子要泼出汽油并不容易
It's hard to really project petrol out of one of those cans.
应该需要分好几次
It would have taken several goes, wouldn't it,
才能洒出足够的汽油让他…
to get enough petrol onto him to --
有可能 对
Probably, yes.
因此说不定凶手先把油倒入其他容器
So maybe the killer transferred the petrol into a different container
水桶或… -我们在现场并未找到任何东西
a bucket - We didn't find anything at the scene.
抱歉 刚刚收到关于亚克莱少校的消息
Sorry, we've just got a shout out about Major Arkwright.
长官昨天要求调查他的背景 -对
You did background on him yesterday, sir. - Yes.
他遭到攻击 邻居说是莱恩亚彻干的
He's been attacked. Neighbors said it was Ryan Archer.
他失踪了
He's disappeared.
还真不意外 -请先去找塔莉
Surprise, surprise. - Go after Tally, please.
要是莱恩想求助 必然会找她
Ryan's going to reach out to anyone, it's her.
根本是小题大作 这些多管闲事的邻居
A lot of fuss about nothing. Damn nosy neighbors.
可是莱恩的确攻击你了吧 -他推我一下
But Ryan did attack you? - He pushed me.
我才会跌倒撞到头
I fell and I banged my head.
完全都要怪我
It was entirely my fault.
是我拦住他 我根本不该这么做
I cornered him. I should never have done that.
莱恩曾经受虐
Ryan was abused.
经常被他母亲的男友殴打
He was frequently battered by his mother's boyfriend.
当然会失控发飙
Of course he would lash out.
你何以需要拦住他
Why did you need to corner him?
因为他偷拿钱 是我的钱
Because he was taking money. My money.
当时他十分躁动 甚至是惊恐
He was extremely agitated. Frightened, even.
你有他母亲的地址吗 -没有 我也不知道他上哪去了
Do you have an address for his mother? - No, I don't. I don't know where he's gone.
八成又是流落街头 这是迟早要发生的悲剧
Back on the streets, most likely. A tragedy waiting to happen.
当初你也是在街上看中他的吗
Is that where you first picked him up?
莱恩是同性恋吗
Is Ryan a homosexual?
昨天你说不知道他几点到家是真的吗
Were you telling me the truth yesterday when you said you didn't know what time he got in?
我并没有说谎的习惯 警员
I'm not in the habit of lying, Constable.
麻烦你不要妄… -有人遭到残忍♥杀害
And I'd thank you not to jump to -- - A man was brutally murdered.
坦白说你的心情 并不是我会优先考量的事情
So, frankly, your sensibilities aren't high on my list of priorities.
而且我是警佐
And it's Sergeant.
如果用胁迫的 很容易让对方闭口不谈
If you bully people, they're apt to shut down.
我应该没有胁迫他吧
I wasn't bullying him, was I?
再委婉一点 警佐
A touch more grace, Sergeant.
请开始进行搜索 -是 长官
Get the search underway, please. - Yes, sir.
控制中心呼叫S3 请回答 -S3回答控制中心
Control to Sierra 3. Come in. - Sierra 3 to Control.
这是你儿子吗
Is this your son?
是的 他在澳大利亚
Yes. He's in Australia.
你一定很想念他
You must miss him.
是因此才这么疼爱莱恩吗 -大概是吧
Is that why you're so fond of Ryan? - Probably.
莱恩本性不坏
Ryan's not a bad boy.
你对他了解多少
How much do you know about him?
我在邮局贴了征人启事
Well, I -- I put a job advertisement in the post office.
他带着一位陆军少校的介绍信前来
He came with a good reference. A major in the Army.
你有小孩吗
Do you have children?
没有
No.
亚当 -罗杰
Adam. - Roger.
所以你还没走 -显然如此
Still here then? - Apparently.
谢谢你跑一趟
Thanks for coming.
今天早上我得知你正在办一件案子
I found out this morning about your investigation
其实也算是晚了
rather late in the day.
事实上 你那间博物馆是我们的关注重点
The fact is, your museum is a place of interest for us.
老菲利斯杜佩恩 你见过他吗
Old Felix Dupayne -- You ever meet him?
没有
No.
他在战时除了其他任务 还偕同执行过多次特别行动
He co-ran Special Operations during the war. Amongst other things.
战后又在东德待过一段时间
And afterwards spent some time in the GDR.
情报网络极为灵通
An exceptional network of sources.
而且人脉并未随着他过世而中断
And the connection didn't end with his death.
是哪一个
Which one?
有嫌疑
Suspect?
是的 -涉嫌重大
Yes. - Strong?
目前所有人的涉嫌程度都一样
As strong as anyone else at this stage.
等到你查出是谁干的
When you discover whodunnit,
请你先来找我 明白吗
I need you to come to me first. Understood?
我是说真的 亚当
I mean it, Adam.
切勿打草惊蛇
Don't upset the apple cart.
尽管混用隐喻可能会冒犯你
And, at risk of offending you with a mixed metaphor,
还有更大的鱼在后头
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表