剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
当时她喝醉了 我不确定她是不是在乱讲
She was drunk. I didn't know if she was serious.
她说我年纪太小 不可能听过
She said I was too young to hear it.
我不晓得她说的会是什么事 除非…
I have no idea what she could have meant. Unless --
希莉亚和另一个女孩有一次进来 撞见我在亲一个男人
Celia and another girl once walked in here when I happened to be kissing a man.
他是学校董事之一 希莉亚显然为此感到激动
One of the school governors. Celia was clearly thrilled by the whole thing.
我知道她一定会说闲话
I knew she'd gossip about it.
这些女学生正处于期待初识性事的年纪
The girls are at an age where sex is a huge, exciting revelation.
而且我未婚 又身为她们的权威人物
And I'm not married, and I'm their authority figure.
想必你的性生活 也是下属同僚之间好奇的话题
I'm sure your sex life is a subject of a great deal of curiosity amongst your junior colleagues.
“他到底有没有喜欢谁 ”
Does he or doesn't he?
她说的博物馆秘密会是什么
What could she have meant about the Museum?
不清楚 只能猜想她听说了谋杀室
I don't know. I can only think she'd heard about the Murder Room.
对大众都具有挑逗性
General titillation.
你是否曾把希莉亚介绍给你的兄弟认识
Did you ever introduce Celia to one of your brothers?
不 我没有
No, I did not.
希莉亚在此就读时才17岁 我不会把未成年少女介绍给成年男子
Celia Mellock was 17 when she was here, and I do not introduce underage girls to grown men.
这是一所有口皆碑的专业学校
This is a professional school with an outstanding reputation.
若打算继续这类提问 可以等我的律师到场再说
If you're thinking of continuing this line of questioning, you can do so with my lawyer present.
你应该控制一下自己的想象力
I think you need to rein in your imagination.
你说跟希莉亚见面的该不会是卡洛琳吧
You don't think it could be Caroline, do you? Who Celia was meeting?
有可能 -谢谢
It's possible. - Thanks.
是伦敦警♥察♥厅打来的 长官 克拉顿太太盆栽里的花
That was the Yard, sir. The flowers for Mrs. Clutton's plant --
跟尸体上发现的吻合
They're a match with the flowers on the body.
那扇小门的高处还验出一枚不完整的指纹
And they got a partial set of prints off the small door -- high up --
同样跟遇害女孩的吻合
also a match with our dead girl.
是门的哪一侧 -楼梯间那一侧
Which side of the door? - The stairwell side.
那她可能知道有那间公♥寓♥ -公♥寓♥里面有发现吗
So she probably knew about the flat. - Anything from the flat itself?
没有 唯一的指纹都来自卡洛琳杜佩恩
Nothing. The only prints were Caroline Dupayne's.
不过他们也说环境似乎被刷洗干净了
But they said the place seemed like it had been scrubbed clean.
维多莉亚的父母回来之前 必须确保她的安全
We need to make Victoria safe until her parents get home.
我不希望卡洛琳能接触到她
I don't want Caroline having access to her.
此概念在今天稍早 由中立议员马托舍勋爵提出
The idea was launched earlier today by the crossbench peer, Lord Martlesham,
他形容此概念为“可行且迫切”
who described it as both workable and urgent.
我们必须认知的是 对于社会中许多最贫穷的人
What we need to acknowledge is that for many of the poorest in our society,
现行的信用制度是陷阱 一种两难的局面
the existing credit system is a trap. It's a catch-22.
马托舍勋爵 我接受你的论点
Lord Martlesham, I accept your point,
但能否请你继续深入说明细节
but if you would go on to tell us a little more about the details...
好 当然 我认为…
Yes, quite. - Well, I think the real point...
看起来那里有人升起了营火…
Seems like someone's having a bonfire over there.
这位就是达格利什总督察
This is Chief Inspector Dalgliesh.
你好吗
How do you do?
我不太确定这种情况该如何应对
I'm not sure what the form is in this situation.
请坐 马托舍勋爵
Sit down, please, Lord Martlesham.
我很感谢能有机会澄清此事
I'm grateful to have the opportunity to clear this thing up.
杜佩恩博物馆的管家塔露拉克拉顿太太
Mrs. Tallulah Clutton, the housekeeper at the Dupayne Museum,
今天下午认出 你就是周五晚上7点20分左右
has this afternoon recognized you as the motorist who knocked her off her bicycle
在杜佩恩博物馆的车道 撞倒她的自行车的汽车驾驶
on the driveway of the Dupayne Museum at around 7:20 on Friday night.
我必须问清楚你是否在场 以及…
I have to ask you if you were there and if --
我在
I was.
也的确不小心把那位女士从自行车上撞倒
And I did accidentally knock the lady off her bike.
我的确有停车查看她是否平安 我…
I did stop to make sure she was all right. I-I...
我希望她的伤势没有比我所想的严重
I hope she wasn't more badly injured than I realized.
你应该听说了那晚奈维尔杜佩恩医师
I assume you heard about Dr. Neville Dupayne's death
死在博物馆的火灾吧
in a fire at the Museum that night.
我们多次公开呼吁目击者出面 为何你没有来联络
We made several appeals for witnesses. Why didn't you come forward?
我的确考虑要出面 而且还老是惦记着
I did think about coming forward. In fact, I thought about little else.
但我真心觉得自己无法提供实质帮助
But I honestly believed I could be of no material assistance.
我发现有火 但我以为只是有人在烧营火或…
I'd noticed a fire. But I thought someone was simply having a bonfire or --
我没看到任何人 只有…
I didn't see anyone except...
你说她是克拉顿太太吗
Mrs., uh, Clutton, did you say?
现在我知道应该立刻出面才对
I know now I should have come forward at once.
我大概只是太在意名声受牵连 真的不可原谅
I was too wary of my reputation, I suppose. Unforgivable.
那晚有另一人在博物馆被杀害
Another person was murdered at the Museum that night.
或许你也看到了 该处发现一具年轻女尸的报道
Perhaps you've read in the newspapers about the body of a young woman being found in the area.
现在我们已经知道她是希莉亚梅洛克小姐
We now know that her name was Miss Celia Mellock.
天啊
Oh, God.
我们一直在约会 我是有妇之夫
We -- We'd been seeing each other. I'm married.
我们约好在博物馆的停车场见面
We-- We'd arranged to meet in the car park at the Museum,
但她没出现 我以为她不会来 所以我就离开了
but she didn't arrive, and I assumed she wasn't coming, so I left.
我很清楚这下子我嫌疑重大
I realize how this must look.
克拉顿太太宣称那晚你戴着面具 遮住眼鼻 是这样吗
Mrs. Clutton claims you were wearing a mask over your eyes and nose that night, is that correct?
是的
Yes.
我把面具放在车上 我不能被人认出来
I keep it in the car. I can't be recognized.
我想我和希莉亚也很享受这种神秘感
And, well, Celia and I, we enjoyed the intrigue, I suppose.
为何选在博物馆停车场 -因为地点偏僻而且离我家近
Why the Museum car park? - It's secluded. It's convenient for my home.
梅洛克小姐被发现陈尸在 博物馆内的谋杀室
Miss Mellock's body was discovered in the Murder Room inside the Museum.
我们相信她是经由一扇门进去的
We believe she entered it through a door
那扇门位于卡洛琳杜佩恩的私人公♥寓♥
which leads from the private flat belonging to Caroline Dupayne.
你知道希莉亚是怎么进入那间公♥寓♥的吗
Have you any idea how Celia might have gained access to that flat?
抱歉
Sorry.
我需要联络律师吗 -由你自己选择
Do I need to call my lawyer? - That's your choice.
希莉亚怀有两个月身孕
Celia was two months pregnant.
孩子会是你的吗
Could the child have been yours?
我们安排见面时 她说有重要的事要告诉我
She said when we arranged to meet, she had something important to tell me.
希莉亚和我都有那间私人公♥寓♥的钥匙
Celia and I both had keys to the private flat.
我们是透过卡洛琳杜佩恩取得的
We obtained them through Caroline Dupayne.
为什么 她跟你交情好吗 -我不是坏人
Why? Is she a close friend? - I'm not a bad person.
我所做的一切 我的事业都是为了国家好
Everything I do, all my work, I do for the good of the country.
这是我的信念 绝无虚假
I believe that. Hand on heart.
希莉亚和我不该用那间公♥寓♥私下见面
Celia and I shouldn't have been using the flat for a private meeting.
我们根本不该交往
Shouldn't have been seeing each other at all.
因为那样违反规定 -违反什么规定
Because i-i-it's against the rules. - Against the rules of what?
俱乐部的规定
The Club.
那间私人俱乐部
The private club.
98俱乐部
The 98 Club.
我会等你消息 好吗 -这边请
I'm standing by, okay? - This way.
什么
What's --
我能做些什么 杜佩恩小姐 -请继续走
Can I do anything, Miss Dupayne? - Keep walking, please.
够了 我不要跟本地牧师谈
For God's sake. I'm not talking to the local vicar.
没错 那是让会员 匿名聚会做♥爱♥的私人俱乐部
Yes, a private club where people meet anonymously to have sex.
无论是哪种性♥爱♥ 他们都是成年人 都是合意性♥交♥
Whatever sort of sex they want. They're all adults. It's consensual.
并未违法 许多会员都是权威人士
No laws are broken. Many of the members are powerful people.
可能也有你认识的人 总督察
People you probably know, Chief Inspector.
侦办期间有感受到来自上面的压力吗
Felt any pressure from above during your investigations?
有金钱交易吗
Does money change hands?
不 绝对没有 我又不是老鸨 -差别好像不大
No, never. I'm not a bawd. - It's a pretty slim distinction.
你说是匿名 这要如何做到
How does it work? You say it's anonymous.
透过一连串的邮政信箱
Through a series of P.O. boxes.
会员可在入会期间邀请一人加入
Members are allowed to invite one other person during the course of their membership.
你可知道希莉亚梅洛克是会员 -不 我不知道
Were you aware Celia Mellock was a member? - No, I wasn't.
她才20岁 -已经超过合意性♥交♥的年龄
She was 20 years old. - Above the age of consent.
你怎么知道没有年纪更小的会员
How do you know the other members weren't younger?
因为我们基于互信原则 否则我会听说
Because we run on absolute trust. I'd hear about it.
没有人希望涉及任何有害或违法行为
None of us wishes to be involved in anything harmful or illegal.
目的只在得到欢愉、宣泄
It's about pleasure. Release.
你可知道马托舍勋爵是会员
Are you aware that Lord Martlesham is a member?
知道 就是他跟你说的吗
Yes. Is that who spoke to you?
马托舍勋爵跟希莉亚梅洛克 在公♥寓♥私下见面
Lord Martlesham was having private meetings with Celia Mellock at the flat.
两人开始交往 原本约好周五晚上在那里碰面
They'd started a relationship. On Friday night, they'd arranged to meet there,
可是马托舍勋爵迟到 上楼后也没见到希莉亚
but Lord Martlesham was late. When he went up to the flat, Celia wasn't there.
离开公♥寓♥时他发现车♥库♥方向有火
Coming out of the flat, he noticed a fire in the direction of the garage.
于是尽快驾车离去 -所以撞倒塔莉克拉顿自行车的就是他
He drove away as quickly as he could. - So he knocked Tally Clutton off her bike.
然而希莉亚实则仍在博物馆大楼内
But Celia was, in fact, still inside the Museum building.
可能是出于无聊或好奇 她穿过那道门 进入谋杀室
Bored or curious, she'd gone through the door into the Murder Room.
我们认为她透过窗户看见凶手
And we believe that from the window there, she saw the murderer
对你弟弟纵火后离开车♥库♥ -所以是马托舍
leaving the garage, having set fire to your brother. - So it's Martlesham.
他违反98俱乐部的规定 与人纠缠不清 天晓得他还能干出什么事
He broke the rules of the 98, got entangled. Who knows what he was capable of.
可是凶手同时握有车♥库♥和公♥寓♥的钥匙
But the murderer had a key to the garage as well as to the flat
很可能还有博物馆的钥匙
and most probably to the Museum too.
就我的了解 持有所有钥匙的人
And from what I understand, the only people in possession of all of those keys
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表