剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
他决定把奈维尔当作是透过机构收养的
he decided that they should adopt Neville as if from an agency.
他真正的出生纪录
His real birth certificate.
星期五我想交给他 但他不肯收下
I tried to give it to him on Friday, but he wouldn't take it.
所以奈维尔不相信他真是杜佩恩家的人
So Neville didn't believe he was a real Dupayne.
没错
Correct.
马可斯和卡洛琳的认知呢 -一样
What do Marcus and Caroline believe? - Same thing.
他们都以为父母只是想做好事才领养他
They thought their parents had simply decided to do a good deed and adopted him.
我心想奈维尔若知道真♥相♥ 他流着杜佩恩家的血
I thought that if Neville knew the truth that he had Dupayne blood in his veins,
或许会改变心意 不再希望博物馆关闭
he might change his mind about wanting the Museum closed.
所以你等他来到车道
So you waited for him to come along the drive?
是的 我们聊得不太愉快
Yes. Didn't go very well, our chat.
我敢说是被我搞砸了 我不太擅长处理情绪
I dare say I handled it badly. Not very good with feelings.
奈维尔大发脾气 拒绝相信我所说的 掉头就走
Neville became angry. Refused to believe what I was saying and walked away.
结果是走向他的死亡
To his death, as it turned out.
听着 我不会自称对奈维尔有多深的母爱
Look, I don't claim to have profound maternal feelings towards Neville.
那些权利我早已放弃 但我的确感到…
I gave up my right to those. But I did feel a...
跟他之间有种缘分
a sort of bond with him.
有时我觉得他也能感受到
Sometimes I thought that he felt it, too.
偶尔他会进来谋杀室看我工作
Occasionally he'd come into the Murder Room and watch me work.
应该是能让他感觉平静吧
I think he -- he found it peaceful.
见过面之后呢
What happened after the encounter?
我看到莱恩在监视 然后他就逃之夭夭
Oh. I saw Ryan spying, and then I watched him run away.
接着我就回到车上 开车回家
And then I returned to my car and drove back home.
莱恩是个愚笨的孩子
Ryan is a stupid boy.
懒惰、没有目标
Lazy. Pointless.
我猜总督察还不到曾经参战的年纪吧
I suspect you're too young to have served, Chief Inspector.
的确还差一点
A little, yes.
恐怕那句老生常谈是真的
Well, I'm afraid the cliche is true.
对于参战过的人而言 那是长年深刻懊恼的源头
For those of us who did, it's a source of constant and profound chagrin
总觉得新的世代 挥霍着我们赠与他们的未来
that this latest generation are squandering the future that we gifted them.
就算莱恩参与了奈维尔的谋杀案
Ryan may well have played a part in Neville's murder,
但我敢保证 他没有那种才智或胆识
but I can promise you he doesn't have the intelligence
可以单独行动
or the guts to have acted alone.
倘若卡洛琳和马可斯认为奈维尔不算亲人
If Caroline and Marcus thought that Neville wasn't really related to them,
或许比较能动手杀他
they might have found it easier to kill him.
我有同感
I had the same thought.
那女孩的相貌描绘进度到哪里了
The description of the girl -- Where are we with that?
明天一早见报
In the papers first thing in the morning.
长官 她盛装打扮 应该不是来参观博物馆的吧
Sir, she was so dressed up. Surely not for a day at the Museum.
会不会是来找奈维尔或马可斯
Maybe she was meeting Neville. Or Marcus.
马可斯有公♥寓♥的钥匙 所以…
Marcus has keys to the flat, so...
很有可能安排在那里见面
he could well have arranged to meet her there.
而她出于某种原因 穿过那道门 下楼走进谋杀室
Then for some reason, she goes through the door, down the stairs, into the Murder Room.
再往窗外一看 目睹了奈维尔遇害
And she looks out the window and witnesses Neville's murder.
凶手环顾四周发现了她 于是前来灭口
And the killer looks around, sees her, and comes for her.
这样说得通
It makes sense.
可是我们还无法证明 什么证据都没有
We have no proof yet. For any of it.
验尸报告出来了
PM findings.
死者处于怀孕初期
Our victim was in the early stages of pregnancy.
有人在她胸罩内的心脏上方摆了几朵花
And someone had placed several flowers inside her bra above her heart.
非洲紫罗兰 -因为要象征维奥莉凯
African violets. - Because of Violette Kaye.
我不确定非洲紫罗兰长什么样子
African violets. I'm not sure I know what they look like.
应该是紫色吧 -最近我也看到了
Purple, presumably. - I've seen some recently.
在哪里 博物馆 -对
Where? At the Museum? - Yes.
克拉顿太太 我们有农舍的搜索令
Mrs. Clutton, we have a warrant to search the cottage.
什么 为什么 -请让开 克拉顿太太
What? Why? - Step aside, please, Mrs. Clutton.
你们两个去后面找 我去卧室
You two check through there. I'll take the bedroom.
我们会很小心的
We'll be careful.
麻烦这个也装袋
Bag this as well, please.
这个盆栽养多久了 克拉顿太太
How long have you had this plant, Mrs. Clutton?
大概两、三年
Oh, two, maybe three years.
就你所知 博物馆其他地方还有吗
And to your knowledge, is there another one like it elsewhere in the Museum?
不 我想应该没有
No, I don't think so.
还有谁知道你有这个盆栽 -我不晓得
Who else knows that you own this plant? - I don't know.
我想只要是来过的人应该都会注意到
I mean, anyone who's been in here might have noticed it, I suppose.
莱恩呢
Ryan? Muriel Godby?
谬丽儿高比 -是的 谁都有可能
Yes, everyone. - Everyone who works here
只要是博物馆的员工应该都来过
would have been in at one time or another.
这到底是怎么回事
What is this about?
是因为莱恩说了什么吗 -莱恩会说什么
Is it because of something Ryan said? - What might Ryan have said?
我不晓得 我不是说… -星期五晚上
I don't know. I don't mean that -- - Friday night
你跌倒造成的瘀青怎么样了 -好多了 谢谢
How are your bruises from your fall on Friday night? - They're getting better. Thank you.
怪的是你那位热心帮忙的面具男 一直没现身
It's funny that he hasn't come forward. Your masked man who was so keen to help.
我们已多次呼吁目击者出面 -这又不能怪我
We've put out several calls for witnesses. - That's hardly my fault.
你们怀疑我是谎报有车撞倒我的自行车
You think I'm lying. About the car, about -- about being knocked off my bike.
我没有 这样让我很不高兴 -我们不是指控你说谎
Well, I'm not. And I resent that. - We're not accusing you of lying.
小心一点
Oh, be careful.
你们真认为我杀得了杜佩恩医师
You really think I could have murdered Dr. Dupayne?
再纵火焚尸 还有馆内那可怜的女孩
Set fire to him? And the poor girl in the Museum.
你们怀疑是我… -我们只是在办案
You think that I -- - We're doing our job.
我有什么必要做出这种伤天害理的事
But why in God's name would I do such a thing?
好让博物馆继续营业 你就能留在这个你喜爱的家
So the Museum would stay open and you could stay here in this place you're so clearly attached to.
我大可另谋出路
Oh, I could have found somewhere else.
抱歉…
Sorry. Sorry.
我被逮捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
没有 但在我们允许前 你不得离开
No, but you'll have to stay here until we say otherwise.
还要请你交出护照 你有吗
And we need your passport if you have one.
我没有
I don't.
从来没有申请护照去澳大利亚探望你儿子
You never had one for visiting your son in Australia?
没有
No.
他从来不曾邀请我去
He's never asked me.
我要请你切勿向人提及 我们对非洲紫罗兰的关注
I must ask that you don't mention our interest in the African violets to anyone.
“紫罗兰”
Violet.
如果你没有犯法 就没有什么好怕的
If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear.
杂货义卖♥♥会
这个手提包看起来是全新的 不像我们平常拿到的
The handbag looks brand new, not the kind of thing we normally get.
然后我才想到她长得跟报纸上那女孩一样
Then I realized she matches the description of the girl in the paper.
发现年轻女子遗体
肯定是她 长官 照片上还有另一个年纪更小的女孩
It's definitely her, sir. And there's a younger girl with her in the photo.
她穿着学校制♥服♥
She's in school uniform.
是史威瑟琳学院
It's Swathling's Academy.
是的 穿制♥服♥那个叫做维多莉亚梅洛克
Yes, the one in uniform is Victoria Mellock.
她是本校的住宿生 另一个是她姐姐希莉亚梅洛克
She's a pupil here. A boarder. The other one is her sister, Celia Mellock.
前几年也曾短暂在此就读
She was here briefly a few years ago.
“希莉亚梅洛克” 确定吗
Celia Mellock. You're certain?
天啊 就是你形容的那个女孩 她死了
Oh, God. Is this the girl you described? She's dead?
我们要找维多莉亚问话
We need to speak to Victoria,
还需要她父母的电♥话♥号♥码和地址
and we need a telephone number and address for her parents.
他们都在美国 梅洛克先生在那里工作
They're in America. Mr. Mellock works there.
很遗憾要告诉你 你姐姐被人发现死亡
I'm very sorry to be the one to say... unfortunately, your sister has been found dead.
好 爸爸 到时候再说 再见
Okay, Dad. See you then. Bye.
维多莉亚 你能不能跟我们聊聊希莉亚
Victoria, do you feel able to tell us a little bit about Celia?
不管你说什么都可能会有帮助
Anything you say might be very helpful.
还记得这张照片是什么时候拍的吗
Do you remember when this photograph was taken?
是我的生…
My bi--
我的生日
My birthday.
她来这里…
She came here...
说想要帮我逃狱
and said she was springing me.
她称这所学校为“恶魔岛”
She called this place Alcatraz.
她是不是来读过一阵子 -并不久 她讨厌这里
She was a pupil here for a while. Is that right? - Not for long. She hated it.
觉得浪费时间 所以就不断闹事
Thought it was a waste of time. So she just messed about
直到杜佩恩小姐和我爸认为应该让她离开
until Miss Dupayne and my dad thought she should leave.
她有男朋友吗 -没有
Does she have a boyfriend? - No.
我是说她有很多朋友 经常一起出去玩
I mean, she's got loads of friends, and they go out all the time.
我应该知道你会怎么回答 但她去过博物馆吗
I think I know the answer to this, but did she ever go to museums?
博物馆 没有 不可能
Museums? No. No way.
你姐姐被发现死在 紧邻汉普斯特德荒野的杜佩恩博物馆
Your sister was found in the Dupayne Museum on the edge of Hampstead Heath.
你知道她为何会去那里吗
Do you have any idea why she might have gone there?
怎么了 维多莉亚
What is it, Victoria?
她说她知道杜佩恩博物馆的秘密
She said she knew a secret about the Dupayne Museum.
跟杜佩恩小姐有关的秘密 -什么秘密
A secret about Miss Dupayne. - What sort of secret?
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表