剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
还有人知道这件事吗?
Did anyone else know about the affair?
不。我确信这一点。
No. I'm certain of that.
这不是外遇。
And it wasn't an affair.
当然,我告诉了我哥哥。
I told my brother, of course.
我不想让洛裡预设为他可以对他行使权力。
I didn't want Lorrimer thinking he could wield power over him.
麦克斯并不激动,但他知道这种情况不会持续太久。
Max wasn't thrilled, but he knew it wouldn't last long.
麦克斯对你的看法是对的。你出乎意料。
Max was right about you. You areunexpected.
完全不像当地的铜。
Not at all like the local coppers.
你也不是,来吧。
Nor are you, come to that.
你有没有打电♥话♥给洛裡默博士做安排?
Did you ever telephone Dr. Lorrimer to make an arrangement?
不。我什至不知道他的号♥码。
No. I don't even know his number.
当我们见面时,我们会安排下一次见面。
We'd arrange our next meeting when we saw each other.
所以数位 18 或 40 对你有什麽意义,
So the number 18 or 40 have any significance for you,
特别是与他有关?
particularly in relation to him?
不,没有。
No, none.
昨晚有什麽理由去实验室附近吗?
Have any reason to go near the lab last night?
不。
No.
你昨晚在哪裡?
Where were you last night?
听麦克斯在他的音乐会上摆弄。
Listening to Max fiddling at his concert.
我们在9:00、9:15左右离开。
We left around 9:00, 9:15.
回到家,上♥床♥睡觉。
Came home and went to bed.
我头疼。
I had a headache.
这些是充满激♥情♥、激烈的信件。
These are passionate, vehement letters.
他对你的感情是深刻的。
His feelings for you were profound.
很明显,他以前从未有过这样的情绪。
It's clear he'd never felt such emotion before
并且迫切希望这种关係继续下去。
and was desperate for the relationship to continue.
他是否试图看到你或以任何方式骚扰你?
Did he try to see you or harass you in any way?
不。
No.
你在评判我。
You're judging me.
我不评判人。
I don't judge people.
你要我说10个冰雹玛丽吗?
Do you want me to say 10 Hail Marys?
背景调查的结果。
The results of the background checks.
在实验室工作的任何人都没有。
Nothing on anyone who works at the lab.
斯特拉·莫森(Stella Mawson)上什麽都没有。
Nothing on Stella Mawson.
我已经要求他们检查多梅尼卡。
I've asked them to check Domenica.
你相信她吗——她从来没有给他打电♥话♥?
Did you believe her -- that she never phoned him?
我认为如此。
I think so.
但我们不能排除她是我们的神秘来电者。
But we can't rule her out as our mystery caller.
明天的优先事项。
Priorities for tomorrow.
我们设置了对所有实验室病例档桉的搜索,
We set up a search of all the lab's case files,
洛裡默处理过的任何桉件
any case Lorrimer worked on
其中包括数位 18 和 40。
which includes the numbers 18 and 40.
任何涉及罐头或罐子的东西。
Anything involving cans or canisters.
大♥麻♥?
Cannabis?
是的。我去见律师。
Yes. I'll see the solicitor.
让美世保持轮胎。
Keep Mercer on the tires.
我们开始检查不在场证明。
And we start checking alibis.
STELLA:在护理中长大是什麽感觉?
STELLA: What was it like growing up in care?
我们从来没有真正谈论过它。
We've never really talked about it.
安吉拉:没什麽好说的。很寂寞。
ANGELA: There's not much to say. It's lonely.
我怨恨其他孩子,因为他们有母亲。
I resented other children 'cause they had mothers.
从来没有从中成长出来。
Never grown out of that.
太可怜了。
It's pathetic.
我什至在接待处讨厌布伦达
I even resent Brenda on reception
“因为她显然被爱着,她有一个合适的家。
'cause she's so obviously loved and she's got a proper home.
你现在也是如此。
So have you now.
很快,没有人能够从我们身边夺走它。
And soon no one will be able to take that away from us.
另一个,先生?
Another one, sir?
不适合我,谢谢。
Not for me, thanks.
女孩:来吧。扔掉它。就是这样。
GIRL: Come on. Throw it. That's it.
很好。
That's good.
我爸爸不在。
My dad's not in.
没关係。
That's all right.
我的名字是Dalgliesh。我是一名员警。
My name is Dalgliesh. I'm a police officer.
其实是你的管家,威拉德小姐,我——
It's actually your housekeeper, Miss Willard, I've --
你不应该和她说话。她对一切都撒谎。
You shouldn't talk to her. She lies about everything.
她偷了爸爸的酒。
And she steals Daddy's alcohol.
员警来找你了。
Police have come for you.
偷雪利酒。
Stealing sherry.
是的。週二,罗林森博士整晚都在这裡。
Yes. Dr. Rollinson was here all evening on Tuesday.
呃,他大约在7:00四点多到家。
Uh, h-he arrived home at around quarter past 7:00.
他没有再出去,哪怕是短暂的?
And he didn't go out again, even briefly?
哦不。不不不。在。
Oh, no. No, no, no. No.
他会告诉我,因为孩子们。
He would have told me because of the children.
这是我的主要角色,当他被叫走时,看着他们。
That's my primary role, watching them when he's called away.
威廉是个小天使。
William's a little angel.
但是内尔——嗯,你看到了。
But Nell -- Well, you saw.
坦率地说,学校假期是一种考验。
School holidays are a trial, frankly.
但随后他们想念他们的母亲,
But then they're missing their mother,
所以一个人必须表现出理解。
so one has to show understanding.
他们的母亲怎麽了?
What happened to their mother?
好吧,恐怕她跑了
Well, I'm afraid she ran off
与罗林森医生的一位医院同事一起。
with one of Dr. Rollinson's colleagues from the hospital.
他被摧毁了!
He was devastated!
但是,在我看来,这样的女人,
But then, to my mind, a woman like that,
她配不上他。
she wasn't worthy of him.
我相信正在离婚。
There's a divorce under way, I believe.
这太悲惨了,真的。可耻。
It's tragic, really. Shameful.
圣本尼迪克特的格雷戈里神父提到洛裡默博士
Father Gregory at St. Benedict's mentioned that Dr. Lorrimer
有时开车带你去周日弥撒。
sometimes drove you to Sunday Mass.
是的,有时。
Yes, sometimes.
巴士服务太差了。
The bus service is so poor.
如果我在车道尽头等我,他会来接我。
He'd pick me up if I was waiting at the end of the lane.
并不是说他对此感到高兴。[ 轻笑 ]
Not that he was happy about it. [ Chuckles ]
这在很大程度上是格雷戈里神父的提示。
It was very much Father Gregory's prompting.
有一次我迟到了五分钟,他就走了。
I was once five minutes late, and he'd gone.
你有没有给他打电♥话♥?进行安排。
Did you ever telephone him? To make the arrangement.
不不不。没有什麽那麽有条理的。
No, no, no. Nothing so organized.
我不应该这麽说,
I oughtn't to say this,
当然,我对发生在他身上的事情感到震惊,
and of course I'm horrified by what's happened to him,
但。。。他是一个非常令人反感的人。
but...he wasa very off-putting man.
他几乎没有和我说过一句话。
He barely spoke a word to me.
内尔:爸爸!爸爸!
NELL: Daddy! Daddy!
罗林森:你好!你们两个你好。
ROLLINSON: Hello! Hello, you two.
你没事吧?- 内尔:是的,我没事。
You okay? - NELL: Yeah, I'm okay.
罗林森:稳定。现在稳定了,小傢伙。
ROLLINSON: Steady. Steady now, little one.
给你。
There you go.
很高兴见到你。
Nice to see you.
啊。探长。有你需要的一切吗?
Ah. Chief Inspector. Got everything you needed?
是的,谢谢。- 内尔:爸爸。
Yes, thank you. - NELL: Daddy.
PM结果还没有吗?
Had the PM results yet?
明天。
Tomorrow.
走开。-好。好。
Come away. - Okay. Okay.
不好意思。
Sorry.
不好意思。
Sorry.
威廉?
William?
丈夫的嘟嘟。中午坑。
Husband's clobber. Clunch pit.
右。好。
Right. Okay.
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
哦,他们开始翻阅大量旧桉卷。
Oh, they started looking through loads of old case files.
我应该把这些都收起来。
I'm supposed to be putting all these away.
但我最终读了它们。他们很棒。
But I ended up reading them. They're great.
它们就像你在电视上看到的所有谜团。
They're like all the mysteries that you see on TV.
你在这个。
You're in this one.
你还记得吗?
Do you remember it?
没有。主演,嗯?
Not really. Starring role, eh?
是的。
Yes.
这个桉子的首席官员有空吗?
Is the lead officer on that case available?
我拿着。
I'll hold.
对。好。
Right. Okay.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表