剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
bigger fish.
你好吗
Ca va?
你好
Ca va.
请你接电♥话♥
Answer it, please.
不要提到我在这里
Don't mention that I'm here.
喂 -你一定要告诉警方凶手不是我
Hello? - You've got to tell them it wasn't me, Tally.
莱恩 -我需要钱 我不能…
Ryan. - I need money.
你先冷静 -我必须离开
Try to calm down. - I need to get out --
听着 我们的确应该提到租约的问题
Look, we should have mentioned the issue with the lease.
这点我认错
I accept that.
奈维尔的童年并不好过
It was difficult for Nev growing up.
我们跟他的年纪差很多 然后…
There's quite an age gap between us and him,
他又常常顶撞父亲
and he clashed with Father.
政♥治♥理念不同
Different politics.
但终究是一家人
But he was still one of the family.
他不会让我们失望的
He wouldn't have let us down.
游乐场 洗手间
Playground, toilets.
你来了 -听着 我今晚要离开
Oh, you came. - Listen, I'm leaving tonight.
我非走不可 这里对我不安全
I have to go. It's not safe for me anymore.
你见过这个男人吗
Have you ever seen this man?
很难说 为何会戴着面具
Well, it's hard to say why the mask.
克拉顿太太深信她撞见这个男人逃离现场
Mrs. Clutton believes she encountered this man fleeing the scene.
现在她还认为此人可能戴着面具
She now thinks he may have been wearing a mask.
好吧 偶尔的确有人会在天黑后 在此违法停车
Okay, well, sometimes people do park here illegally after dark.
跑进荒野 做些见不得人的勾当
Head off onto the heath for God knows what sorts of activities.
奈维尔有没有可能质问过这个人
Is it possible Neville confronted this man,
或跟他吵架呢 他的确会做这种事
argued with him? It's the sort of thing he'd do.
另一种可能则是 你弟弟并非原本的攻击目标
Another possibility is that your brother wasn't the intended target of the attack,
凶手锁定的是另一个…
that the intended target was someone
来往复杂的人
with a more complex range of associates.
有什么我该知道的吗
Anything I need to know?
没什么特别的 我几乎没有活动
Nothing out of the ordinary at all. I'm barely active.
比间谍小说大♥师♥勒卡雷所写的情节还单调
It's a lot more hum-drum than Le Carré would have you believe.
冷静 我不懂你到底在怕什么
Calm down. I don't know what you're so frightened of.
我要走 我今晚就走
I'm going. I have to go tonight.
听着 没什么好怕的
Look, there's nothing to be afraid of.
听我说 -不要
Listen to me. - No!
警♥察♥ 不准动
Police. Don't move.
不要… -你只要对他们实话实说就好
Oh, no, no, no, no. - All you have to do is tell them the truth.
不要乱动 莱恩 没事的 -放开我
Stand still, Ryan. It's okay. - Get off me.
你到底做了什么
What have you done?
双手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
她会来找我的 可恶
She's gonna get me. Shit! Shit!
谁会去找你 -她会来杀我
Who's going to get you? - She's gonna kill me.
她一定会杀掉我的
She's gonna bloody kill me.
这件案子你们一定都听说过
And this is the case you will have all heard about,
因为此人最近终于认罪了
because this man recently confessed to the crime,
尽管在审判时被判无罪
having been found innocent at his trial.
来点新鲜空气吗 -好的
A bit of fresh air? - Yes.
为曼席尼辩护的是一位诺曼伯基特律师
Mancini was defended by a certain Norman Birkett --
我们得要尊称他为伯基特勋爵
That's Lord Birkett to you and me --
不 我们都不打开 行李箱的内衬很脆弱
Oh, no, we don't open the trunk. The lining's extremely fragile.
我们偶尔还是会开
We do, occasionally.
今天就破个例吧
Let's make an exception today.
先冷静下来
Just calm down.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表