剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
He's at the Clunch Pit.
死在那裡的女孩——
The girl who died there --
看起来像是男朋友自杀了。
looks like her boyfriend killed himself.
可悲的桉例。只是去展示,不是吗?
Sad case. Just goes to show, doesn't it?
我们一直称他为她的花哨男人。
We've been calling him her fancy man.
她的咬在一边。原来他真的很爱她。
Her bit on the side. Turns out he really loved her.
太爱她了,他做到了。
Loved her so much, he's done this.
“男孩们在运动中向青蛙扔石头。
"Boys throw stones at frogs in sport.
青蛙不会在运动中死亡。他们真的死了。
Frogs don't die in sport. They die in earnest."
莎士比亚?
Shakespeare?
普鲁塔克。
Plutarch.
你爱她吗?
Do you love her?
谁?
Who?
星期日。
Domenica.
我在村裡的一场音乐会上认识了她。
I met her at a concert in the village.
如此血腥的美丽。
So bloody beautiful.
有一种能量从她身上散发出来。
There's this energy that comes off her.
她说她和洛裡默有事。
She said she had a thing with Lorrimer.
我简直不敢相信,
I couldn't believe it,
但她说一切都结束了,所以...
but she said it was over, so...
然后几周前他开始给我看,
And then he started to give me looks a couple of weeks ago,
瞪着我,像是想...
glaring at me like he wanted to...
然后他对内尔和威廉很卑鄙,
And then he was vile to Nell and to William,
我意识到他一定知道,
and I realized that he must know,
但我认为它会过去。
but I thought it would pass.
他只是克服了它。
That he'd just get over it.
然后星期一晚上,当我来到这裡时,
And then Monday night, when I came here,
他说他想谈谈,解决它。
he said he wanted to talk, to sort it out.
告诉我星期二晚上9:00去实验室。
Told me to go to the Lab Tuesday night, 9:00.
我不应该去,
I should never have gone,
但我认为这可能会有所説明。
but I thought it might help.
你不能再进一步了。
You can't go any further.
多梅尼卡:愚蠢的傢伙,别说话。
DOMENICA: Stupid man. Don't talk.
别说话。
Don't talk.
我从来没有打算伤害他。
I never intended to harm him.
他说的关于我的孩子,我的工作,多梅尼卡的事情。
The things he said about my children, my work, Domenica.
他拿到了我妻子的位址,
He got hold of my wife's address,
通过与她住在一起的医生追踪它。
traced it through the doctor that she's living with.
说他会写信给她,告诉她这件事
Said he would write to her and tell her about the affair
这样她就可以用它来赢得离婚
so she could use it to win the divorce
把孩子们从我身上弄下来。
and get the kids off me.
他已经写了这封信。
He'd written the letter already.
说他会在第二天发佈
Said he'd post it the next day
如果我不答应不再见到多米尼克。
if I didn't promise to stop seeing Dominica.
然后他背对着我,
And then he turned his back on me,
像完了一样解僱了我。
dismissed me like I was done with.
失控。
Lost control.
木槌在那裡。
The mallet was there.
我不是故意要杀他的。
I didn't mean to kill him.
你有孩子吗?
Do you have kids?
不。
No.
好吧,那麽你无法理解你感受到的爱,
Well, then you can't understand the love you feel,
你将要做的事情。
the things that you'll do.
斯特拉·莫森呢?
And Stella Mawson?
一场完全经过深思熟虑的杀戮。
A completely calculated killing.
你甚至有头脑的存在
You even had the presence of mind
以调整板上的月份。
to adjust the month on the board.
直到今天早上,我才踏入那座教堂。
I never set foot inside that chapel until this morning.
我甚至不知道它的存在。
I didn't even know it existed.
不幸
Unfortunately,
我有法医证据证明并非如此。
I have forensic evidence which proves otherwise.
毛髮——两根短,一根长。
Hairs -- two short, one long.
在天鹅绒垫子上。
On a velvet cushion.
初步测试表明,短毛
Preliminary tests show that the short hairs
来自两个不同的头脑。
come from two different heads.
洛裡默的,大概还有你的。
Lorrimer's, presumably, and yours.
我希望进一步的测试来证实。
I expect further tests to confirm.
这并不能证明什麽。
That doesn't prove anything.
我认为陪审团会觉得很有趣。
I think a jury will find it interesting.
证明你知道教堂,
Proof that you knew about the chapel,
你会认为它是一个引诱斯黛拉的地方。
that you would think of it as a place to lure Stella.
我没有引诱她去任何地方。
I didn't lure her anywhere.
她在勒索你,不是吗?
She was blackmailing you, wasn't she?
我认为她看到你离开实验室,
I take it she saw you leaving the Lab,
从厕所旁边的窗户缩小牆壁?
scaling down the wall from the window by the toilets?
对于经验丰富的登山者来说并不难。
Not that difficult for an experienced climber.
你为什麽这样做?
Why did you do that?
这样您就可以从裡面锁上门,设置闹钟,
So that you could lock the door from the inside, set the alarm,
让它看起来像一个内部工作。
make it look like an insider job.
忏悔会算数。
A confession will count.
帮我帮你。
Help me to help you.
这不是勒索。没有。
It wasn't blackmail. Not really.
她只想借钱。
She only wanted to borrow money.
她说她很抱歉,但她真的需要它。
She said that she was sorry, but she really needed it.
说她会连本带利还款。
Said that she would pay it back with interest.
她知道。
She knew.
她知道我...杀了他。
She knew that I...killed him.
她对任何人的一句话,
One word from her to anyone,
我会失去我的孩子。
and I would have lost my children.
会失去一切。
Would have lost everything.
我不认识她。
I didn't know her.
我不知道我是否可以信任她。
I didn't know if I could trust her.
我不能让她走开。
I couldn't just let her walk away.
我不能。我。。。
I couldn't. I...
我不能冒这个险。
I couldn't take that risk.
我们需要您的进一步声明,
We're gonna need a further statement from you,
所以回到你的房♥子,呆在那裡,直到我们打电♥话♥。
so go back to your house and stay there until we call.
你知道,你应该小心你看他的方式。
You know, you should be careful how you look at him.
您的总督察。
Your Chief Inspector.
它写满了你的脸。
It's written all over your face.
除非你想让他知道。
Unless you want him to know.
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
10分钟。
10 minutes.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你为什麽要离开我们?
Why are you leaving us?
很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
爸爸必须走开。
Daddy has to go away.
你没事吧,先生?
You all right, sir?
是的。
Yeah.
原谅我。
Forgive me.
请。
Please.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表