剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
人们认为椋鸟很普通
ASHE: People think starlings are ordinary
因为他们每天都能看到他们。
because they see them every day.
他们不是。
They're not.
嗯。
Hmm.
我从来没有注意到他们製作的那些图桉。
I've never noticed those patterns they make.
喃喃自语。
Murmuration.
我喜欢你知道这一点。
I love that you know that.
他们用方言说话。
They speak in dialects.
你是什麽意思?
What do you mean?
它们模彷语♥音♥模式。学者研究椋鸟
They mimic speech patterns. Academics study starlings
了解语言最初是如何演变的。
to learn how language first evolved.
这不可能是真的。
That can't be true.
好。是真的。是真的。
Okay. It's true. It's true.
如果我是一隻鸟,我想我会是一隻杜♥鹃♥。
If I was a bird, I think I'd be a cuckoo.
我想我们都是杜♥鹃♥。
I think we'd both be cuckoos.
男子:都完成了。
MAN: All done.
金纳斯顿:她死的时间不超过3到4个小时。
KYNASTON: She hasn't been dead longer than 3 to 4 hours.
所以大约下午 4:00。
So approximately 4:00 PM.
切口会产生足够的血液
The cut would have produced enough blood
写涂鸦。
to write the graffiti.
是左到右的斜刀砍向她的颈静脉,杀死了她。
It's the left to right slash to her jugular which killed her.
里贾纳与比尔?
Regina versus Beale?
威尼斯人奥尔德裡奇。
Venetia Aldridge.
她成功地为安东尼·比尔辩护。
She successfully defended Anthony Beale.
他继续谋杀珍妮特·卡彭特的孙女。
He went on to murder Janet Carpenter's granddaughter.
为什麽天花板上有血?
Why is there blood on the ceiling?
当她的喉咙被割断时,她正站着。
She was standing when her throat was cut.
如果她自己动手,她会先在牆上写字。
If she did it herself, she would have written on the wall first.
这就引出了一个问题,为什麽要蹲得这麽低?
Which begs the question, why crouch down so low?
她是左撇子,迈尔斯。
She was left-handed, Miles.
我昨天看到她喝了一杯茶。
I saw her drink a cup of tea yesterday.
她把把手转过来。
She turned the handle around.
她站在这裡。
She's standing here.
她的喉咙被割断了,很可能是从后面割断的。
Her throats cut, most probably from behind.
她落在这裡。
She falls here.
凶手把她靠在牆上,
The killer sets her up against the wall,
割腕,用手指蘸自己的血,
cuts the wrist, dips her finger in her own blood,
写,然后放刀。
writes, then places the knife.
在总理之前,这是伪装成自杀的谋杀桉。
Pending the PM, this is murder disguised as suicide.
同意。
Agreed.
除了微笑,没有人真正认识她。
No one really knew her except to smile at.
三周前,她撤回了15,000。
She withdrew 15,000 three weeks ago.
我想谈谈我们所知道的一切是真实的。
I want to talk through everything we know to be true.
我们知道,在她的女儿和孙女去世后,
We know that, after her daughter and granddaughter died,
卡彭特搬到伦敦,从事清洁工作
Carpenter moved to London and took the cleaning job
以更接近威尼斯。
to get closer to Venetia.
并出席了她所有的法庭桉件。
And attended all her court cases.
她必须让维妮西亚负责。
She's got to have held Venetia responsible.
我们知道她最近撤回了15,000
We know she recently withdrew 15,000
从她的储蓄帐户中,有四分之一的积蓄。
from her savings account, a quarter of her savings.
付钱给同伙?合同杀人?
To pay an accomplice? A contract killing?
可能,是的。
Possibly, yes.
也许这就是她被杀的原因。
Maybe that's why she was killed.
也许她的同伙害怕了。她不稳。
Maybe her accomplice was scared. She wasn't solid.
她可能会来找我们。
That she might come to us.
可能没什麽,先生。它在我的报告中。
It might be nothing, sir. It's in my report.
她昨天去了圣殿教堂。
She went to Temple Church yesterday.
神的羔羊,带走世人的罪孽,
Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world,
怜悯我们。
have mercy on us.
恐怕我真的不瞭解她。
I'm afraid I don't really know her.
直到昨天我才见过她。
I'd never seen her until yesterday.
但是,是的,她在这裡。她似乎非常烦恼。
But, yes, she was here. She seemed extremely troubled.
我和她说话,她问我是否愿意听她的忏悔。
I spoke to her, and she asked if I'd hear her confession.
她的名字叫珍妮特·卡彭特。
Her name was Janet Carpenter.
很抱歉不得不告诉你
I'm sorry to have to tell you that
她昨天晚上去世了。
she died yesterday evening.
如何?
How?
她几乎肯定是被谋杀的。
She was almost certainly murdered.
我们希望您能给我们
We were hoping you might be able to give us
一些资讯,其中——
some information, which --
我们谈论的一切
Everything we spoke about
在忏悔的印记下。
was under the seal of confession.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我理解。
I understand.
而是我期望你说的。
Rather what I expected you to say.
週一,一名女性QC在房♥间里被谋杀。
A female QC was murdered in chambers on Monday.
我想你知道这一点。
I assume you know that.
是的,我愿意。 - 你能至少告诉我们吗
Yes, I do. - Could you at least tell us
我们认为这些死亡是有联繫的是否正确?
whether we're right in thinking these deaths are connected?
我无法打破忏悔的封印。
I can't break the seal of confession.
我想珍妮特·卡彭特(Janet Carpenter)会希望我们知道真♥相♥。
I think Janet Carpenter would want us to know the truth.
原谅我,但我认为她不会在乎
Forgive me, but I don't think she's going to care
如果你现在对她失信。
if you break faith with her now.
我不会违背信仰的不是珍妮特·卡彭特。
It isn't Janet Carpenter I'd be breaking faith with.
我们会得到加里·阿什的声明吗?
Are we going to get a statement from Garry Ashe?
是的,我已经派了塔兰特。
Yes, I've sent Tarrant.
阿什喜欢去找你,他喜欢刺♥激♥我。
Ashe likes to go to you and he likes to goad me.
这是一种分心。
It's a distraction.
塔兰特与他和奥克塔维亚打交道。
Tarrant deals with him and with Octavia.
塔兰特:你昨天下午在哪裡
TARRANT: Where were you yesterday afternoon
在 3:00 到 6:00 之间?
between the hours of 3:00 and 6:00?
万斯特德公♥寓♥与我的未婚夫e。
Wanstead Flats with my fianc e.
塔兰特:其他人可以担♥保♥吗?
TARRANT: Can anyone else vouch for that?
你和任何人说话了吗?买♥♥冰棍?
Did you speak to anyone? Buy an ice lolly?
[ 歎息 ]
[ Sighs ]
珍妮特·卡彭特这个名字对你有什麽意义吗?
Does the name Janet Carpenter mean anything to you?
是的。她是一名歌♥手。
Yes. She's a singer.
你在照顾中长大,不是吗?
You grew up in care, didn't you?
这就是为什麽你觉得有必要假装如此聪明吗?
Is that why you feel the need to pretend to be so clever?
凯特告诉你了吗?
Did Kate tell you that?
塔兰特:你知道,这似乎令人毛骨悚然,
TARRANT: You know, that seems creepy,
“凯特”的事情。
the "Kate" thing.
就像看起来令人毛骨悚然
Just like it seems creepy
你和维妮西亚·奥尔德里奇的女儿搭上了牢骚。
you've shacked up with Venetia Aldridge's daughter.
珍妮特·卡彭特。
Janet Carpenter.
死了,是吗?谋杀?
Dead, is she? Murdered?
你需要把手指。
You need to pull your finger out.
我们在看着你,阿什先生。
We're watching you, Mr. Ashe.
显然不是,否则你会知道我昨天下午在哪裡。
Clearly not, or you'd know where I was yesterday afternoon.
现在,如果你能原谅我,我将重新认识自己
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to reacquaint myself
与有关警♥察♥骚扰的法律。
with the laws concerning police harassment.
她被谋杀了吗?- 我们还不确定。
Was she murdered? - We aren't certain yet.
好吧,如果是自杀,那肯定表明
Well, if it was suicide, surely that suggests
她也应对奥尔德裡奇女士的死负责。
that she was also responsible for Ms. Aldridge's death.
因为我们正在等待总理的结果。
Because we're awaiting the results of the PM.
但我们认为卡彭特夫人极有可能
But we think it's highly likely that Mrs. Carpenter
被谋杀。- 哦,这是一场灾难。
was murdered. - Oh, it's a disaster.
这是一场灾难。如果媒体掌握了这一点。
This is a disaster. If the press get hold of this.
不,他们不能。我们需要你注意这一点,达格利什。
No, they can't. And we need you to see to that, Dalgliesh.
谁想从分庭聘请辩护律师
And who wants to hire defense counsel from a chambers
工作人员在哪裡死了?
where the staff are dropping down dead?
我们需要从你们所有人那裡获取证人证词。
We'll need to take witness statements from you all.
你的日记,如果你想参考它。
Your diary, in case you wish to refer to it.
昨天下午你在哪裡
Where were you yesterday afternoon between
3:00和6:00的时间?
the hours of 3:00 and 6:00?
如果你看过我的日记——
If you've looked in my diary --
达格利什:我想请你告诉我。
I'd like you to tell me, please.
兰顿:是的。我和律师开了个会。
LANGTON: Yes. I had a meeting with the solicitor.
我们在他在哈顿花♥园♥的办公室见面。
We met at his offices in Hatton Garden.
会议在3:00,我于3:45离开并返回这裡。
The meeting was at 3:00 and I left at 3:45 and returned here.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表