剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
好吧,到达那裡。
Well, get there.
我想在你离开之前把它放在我的桌子上。
I want it on my desk before you leave.
嗯,合伙人会议,奥尔德裡奇小姐——
Um, the partners' meeting, Miss Aldridge --
他们才刚刚开始。
they've just started.
他们现在有。
Have they now.
先生们,我错过了什麽?
Gentlemen, what have I missed?
抱歉,奥尔德裡奇小姐。
Apologies, Miss Aldridge.
我们不确定您是否会参加。
We weren't sure you'd be attending.
我想不出为什麽。
I can't think why.
我从未错过过一次合作伙伴会议。
I've never missed a single partners' meeting.
你迟到了20分钟。
You are 20 minutes late.
好吧,我们中的一些人有理由争论,休伯特。
Well, some of us have cases to argue, Hubert.
我们不能都站在那裡看着窗外
We can't all stand around looking out of the window
试图记住这是一周中的哪一天。
trying to remember what day of the week it is.
嗯,我们只是在讨论瓦莱丽·考德威尔。
Um, we were just discussing Valerie Caldwell.
我们都同意,我们应该和她签订合同——
We're all agreed that we should make her contract --
我想她应该去。
I think she should go.
她只是能干,但她没有经验,
She's just about competent, but she's inexperienced,
没有其他受人尊敬的房♥间
and no other respectable chambers
有一个 - 一个店员的多莉鸟。
has a -- a dollybird for a clerk.
叶神。- 考德威尔小姐是
Ye gods. - Miss Caldwell is
证明自己是一个非常高效的人
proving herself a very efficient
和有组织的文员。
and organized clerk.
你想把手伸到她的裙子上。
You want to get your hand up her skirt.
这是每个人都在窃窃私语。很尴尬。
It's what everyone's whispering. It's embarrassing.
你在愚弄我们。-夫人。夫人。
You're making a fool of us. - Madam. Madam.
太远了。
Too far.
我们应该任人唯贤,
We should appoint people on merit,
不是因为他们的性别
not because of their sex
或者他们的外表或他们与谁有关。
or how they look or who they're related to.
哦,这是针对我的,我假设。
Oh, which is aimed at me, I assume.
好吧,乌里克先生,
Well, Mr. Ulrick,
你儿子不太好,是吗?
your son's hardly shaping up well, is he?
当我成为分庭庭长时,
When I become Head of Chambers,
我将系统地解构老男孩俱乐部。
I will systematically deconstruct the old boys' club.
你确定退休日期了吗,
Have you set a date for your retirement yet,
还是你在背后讨论别的事情?
or is that something else you're discussing behind my back?
你说你对分庭庭长不感兴趣。
You said you weren't interested in Head of Chambers.
我改变主意了。
I've changed my mind.
其他人将不得不等待轮到他们。
Everyone else will have to wait their turn.
唯一 - 唯一让这个房♥间尴尬的事情
The only -- The only thing embarrassing this chambers
是你。-真?为什麽会这样呢?
is you. - Really? Why would that be?
您选择接手的桉件。
The cases you choose to take on.
你是说那些无法取胜的人... - 爱尔兰共和军恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,恋童癖者 -
You mean the unwinnable ones... - IRA terrorists, pedophiles --
...然后我继续赢?
...which I then proceed to win?
每个人都应该得到法律代表。
Everyone deserves legal representation.
加里·阿什。
Garry Ashe.
我们仍在遭受由此产生的后果。
We're still suffering the fallout from that.
下一步是什麽?魔王。- 也许我们可以 -
What's next? Beelzebub. - Perhaps we could --
我可以在外面和你说话吗?
Can I speak to you outside, please?
德赖斯代尔,现在,拜託了。
Drysdale, now, please.
因为我要求你这样做。
Because I'm asking you to.
我为你做的已经够多了。
I've done enough for you.
劳德:维妮西亚,我要说的是——
LAUD: Venetia, all I'm saying --
只是血腥地做。
Just bloody do it.
维妮西亚说话。
Venetia speaking.
巴克利夫人:我该怎麽办,奥尔德裡奇小姐?
MRS. BUCKLEY: What do I do, Miss Aldridge?
她现在和他在一起。
She's with him now.
他不会离开。
He won't leave.
早上好。波利特法♥院♥分庭。
Good morning. Pawlett Court Chambers.
这是巴克利太太。奥尔德裡奇小姐在吗?
This is Mrs. Buckley. Is Miss Aldridge there?
我不这麽认为,巴克利太太。- 考德威尔小姐。
I don't think so, Mrs. Buckley. - Miss Caldwell.
巴克利太太:你看,她的床还没有睡过...
MRS. BUCKLEY: You see, her bed hasn't been slept in...
霍尔本站的花店有可爱的花朵。
The florist at Holborn Station has lovely flowers.
据我所知,我是第一个。
As far as I'm aware, I'm first in.
我以为这些可能会照亮你的角落。
I thought these might brighten up your corner.
谢谢你,兰顿先生,但你真的不应该这样做。
Thank you, Mr. Langton, but you really shouldn't have.
巴克利夫人:我很担心。这最不像她。
MRS. BUCKLEY: I'm worried. It's most unlike her.
[ 敲门 ]
[ Knock on door ]
考德威尔:奥尔德裡奇小姐。
CALDWELL: Miss Aldridge.
奥尔德裡奇小姐,我——
Miss Aldridge, I --
你现在让开。
You step aside now.
...会很有用。
...would be useful.
是的,夫人。
Yes, ma'am.
DS Miskin,这是DS Donald Tarrant。
DS Miskin, this is DS Donald Tarrant.
他要加入团队了。-很高兴见到你。
He's joining the team. - Pleased to meet you.
你好。是她,先生。
Hi. It's her, sir.
为加里·阿什辩护的大律师。
The barrister who defended Garry Ashe.
店员瓦莱丽·考德威尔(Valerie Caldwell)发现了尸体
The clerk, Valerie Caldwell, found the body
当她今天早上打开时。
when she opened up this morning.
奥尔德裡奇小姐的管家打电♥话♥说
Miss Aldridge's housekeeper called to say
她的床还没有睡过。
her bed hadn't been slept in.
请开始记下姓名和位址。
Start taking names and addresses, please.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
金纳斯顿:这不是一个我们可能会忘记的景象。
KYNASTON: Not a sight we're likely to forget.
旨在震撼人心。
Designed to shock.
嗯,血腥肯定是上演的。
Well, the blood's certainly been staged.
这不是她的。
It's not hers.
严谨、温度、气味
Rigor, temperature, smell
所有人都说她在12到14小时之间死亡。
all says she's been dead between 12 and 14 hours.
所以要麽血液中含有抗凝剂
So either the blood contained an anticoagulant
或者后来倒了。
or it was poured later.
这看起来像我们的致命伤口。
And this looks like our fatal wound.
一条长约一英寸的窄缝。
A narrow slit about an inch long.
匕♥首♥。两边都有尖锐的东西。
Dagger. Something sharp on both sides.
米斯金:你不能进去。- 塔兰特:请停在那裡。
MISKIN: You can't go in there. - TARRANT: Stop there, please.
我们有权知道发生了什麽。
We have a right to know what's happening.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
总督察达尔格利什。我来自苏格兰场。
Chief Inspector Dalgliesh. I'm from Scotland Yard.
休伯特·圣约翰·兰顿。我是分庭庭长。
Hubert St. John Langton. I'm Head of Chambers.
这是戴斯蒙德·乌里克。
This is Desmond Ulrick.
这是无法形容的。
This is unspeakable.
我的,呃——我的血不见了。
My, uh -- My blood's missing.
你什麽意思,乌里克先生?
What do you mean, Mr. Ulrick?
我儿子有贫血症。他需要定期输血。
My son has anemia. He needs regular transfusions.
我前天吃了一些。
I had some taken the day before yesterday.
它在我的冰箱裡。
It was in my fridge.
马修对一些外国渣滓反应不好
Matthew had a bad reaction to some foreign muck
他是去年给的,所以他只用我的。
he was given last year, so he only uses mine.
我从附近的一家诊所拿走了它。
I have it taken from a clinic nearby.
为什麽要把它存储在这裡?
Why store it here?
因为他是这裡的学生。
Because he's a pupil here.
他更容易收集它
It's easier for him to collect it
并把它带到盖伊医院。
and take it to Guy's Hospital.
你最后一次看到血是什麽时候?
When did you last see the blood?
昨天晚上5:30左右,我应该说。
Around 5:30 yesterday evening, I should say.
那是你晚上离开的时候吗?
Is that when you left for the night?
不,我7:15离开。我是最后一个离开的。
No, I left at 7:15. I was the last to leave.
呃,除了威尼斯。
Uh, except Venetia.
所以你是最后一个看到她活着的人?
So you were the last to see her alive?
我不知道。
I don't know.
应该不会。
Probably not.
清洁女工卡彭特太太,
Mrs. Carpenter, the cleaning lady,
晚上晚些时候进来。
comes in later in the evening.
你走后去了哪裡,乌里克先生?
Where did you go after you left, Mr. Ulrick?
我直接和马修一起去吃晚饭。
I went straight to supper with Matthew.
他是——
He was --
看,我要说的是——我要说这个
Look, I'm -- I'm going to say this
因为你很快就会听到它。
because you will hear it soon enough.
我们都不喜欢她。
None of us liked her.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表