剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
关于接手哪些桉件的争论——
arguments over which cases to take on --
它们发生在全国各地的每个议事厅。
They happen in every Chambers up and down the land.
日复一日。
Day in, day out.
它们不构成谋杀的理由。
And they do not constitute reasons to commit murder.
那麽争论是关于什麽的呢?
So what was the argument about?
这是私事。
It was a private matter.
天啊。
Oh, God.
她想让我和她的女儿奥克塔维亚说话。
She wanted me to speak to her daughter, Octavia.
我对这个女孩有点瞭解。
I know the girl a little.
维妮西亚和我是很长一段时间的朋友。
Venetia and I have been friends for a long time.
但是昨天,维妮西亚告诉我
But yesterday, Venetia told me
奥克塔维亚开始见人了。
that Octavia started seeing someone.
说她订婚了。
Saying she was engaged.
维妮西亚希望我介入,试图阻止它。
Venetia wanted me to intervene to try to stop it.
为什麽?难道她不赞成这个男孩吗?
Why? Did she not approve of the boy?
米斯金:女儿叫奥克塔维亚。
MISKIN: The daughter is called Octavia.
我会领导。
I'll lead.
不,她没有。
No, she didn't.
因为是加里·阿什。
Because it's Garry Ashe.
我认为,如果我们单独发言会更好。
I think it would be better if we spoke alone.
为什麽?
Why?
阿什是我的未婚夫。
Ashe is my fianc .
这到底是什麽?
What is this, anyway?
我们有一些非常坏的消息,奥克塔维亚。
We have some very bad news, Octavia.
恐怕你母亲今天早上被发现死了。
I'm afraid your mother was found dead this morning.
她没死。
She's not dead.
我昨天见过她。她很好。
I saw her yesterday. She was fine.
这不是自然死亡。
It wasn't a natural death.
谋杀。
Murder.
米斯金:我非常非常抱歉。
MISKIN: I'm very, very sorry.
它发生在昨天晚上的某个时候。
It happened sometime yesterday evening.
事后我们会知道更多。
We'll know more after the postmortem.
我们和它无关,好吗?
We had nothing to do with it, okay?
所以不要开始。
So don't start that.
我没有-- -你不能把这个寄託在 Ash 身上。
I wasn't -- - You can't pin this on Ash.
他在这裡,巴克利也在这裡,
He was here, and the Buckley was here, too,
煮我们晚餐。你可以问她。
cooking us supper. You can ask her.
我们三个人整晚整夜都在这裡。
The three of us were here all evening and all night.
巴克利太太说她会上来和你坐在一起。
Mrs. Buckley says she'll come up and sit with you.
我不要她。
I don't want her.
我不需要任何人。
I don't need anyone.
我有阿什。
I've got Ashe.
我们的老闆会想见你们俩的。
Our boss will want to see you both.
达格利什探长?
Inspector Dalgliesh?
总督察,是的。
Chief Inspector, yes.
我们非常期待见到他,
We very much look forward to seeing him,
凯特。
Kate.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
是他。我知道是他。
It's him. I know it's him.
管家似乎很确定
The housekeeper seems sure
他昨天晚上没有离开这裡。
he didn't leave here yesterday evening.
也许他找人帮他做。
Maybe he got someone to do it for him.
这不是他的风格。他是一个孤独的人。
It's not his style. He's a loner.
大多数精神病患者都是。
Most psychopaths are.
你这样做了吗?
Did you do this?
阿什知道鸟类。
Ashe knows about birds.
我们一起做。
We're doing it together.
我不知道你是鸟类学家,加里。
I didn't know you were an ornithologist, Garry.
你对我一无所知,达格利什先生。
You don't know anything about me, Mr. Dalgliesh.
请问你在外面等一下好吗?
Would you wait outside, please?
我想单独和奥克塔维亚谈谈。
I want to speak to Octavia alone.
他告诉我关于你的一切
He's told me all about you
还有你
and you,
关于你如何试图缝合他
about how you tried to stitch him up
姨妈死后。
after his auntie died.
我们正在做我们的工作。有证据。
We were doing our job. There was evidence.
是的,你种的。
Yeah, which you planted.
你们是怎麽认识的?
How did you meet?
在俱乐部。
At a club.
我们开始跳舞。他给我买♥♥了一杯饮料。
We started dancing. He bought me a drink.
他甚至不知道我是谁。
He didn't even know who I was.
奥克塔维亚,妈死了。
Octavia, your mother is dead.
这不是随机杀戮。
And it wasn't a random killing.
几乎可以肯定是认识她的人。
It was almost certainly someone who knew her.
你绝对确定阿什没有离开吗
Are you absolutely certain that Ashe didn't leave
昨天晚上这个公♥寓♥,哪怕是短时间?
this flat yesterday evening, even for a short time?
一定。
Certain.
这是运气不好。
It's bad luck.
达格利什:他有坚实的不在场证明。
He has a solid alibi.
这太巧合了。
It's too much of a coincidence.
那个女孩,是的,她很容易为他掩护。
The girl, yeah, she could easily be covering for him.
不是管家。不可能。
Not the housekeeper. No way.
他本可以找到偷偷熘出房♥子的方法。
He could have found a way to sneak out the house.
他可能是一个精神病患者,但他不是超自然的。
He may be a psychopath, but he's not supernatural.
我们现在从巴克利夫人那裡知道,她和维妮西亚谈过
We now know from Mrs. Buckley that she spoke to Venetia
电♥话♥裡7:30刚过。
just after 7:30 on the telephone.
因此,根据金纳斯顿的确认估计,
So with Kynaston's confirmed estimate,
我们现在有一个死亡时间的视窗——
we now have a window for time of death --
7:45至9:00。
7:45 to 9:00.
我们在处理其他不在场证明方面做得如何?
How are we doing with other alibis?
劳德和他的妻子肯定拿起了他们的剧院门票。
Laud and his wife definitely picked up their theater tickets.
票房♥经理记得劳德。
The box office manager remembers Laud.
乌里克和他的儿子——
Ulrick and his son --
我打电♥话♥给餐厅
I called the restaurant
他们在那裡预订了晚餐。
where they had a reservation for dinner.
他们确认他们在那裡,
They confirmed they were there,
但是直到8:00才预订,所以...
but the reservation wasn't until 8:00, so...
木匠--
Carpenter --
充足的机会,
ample opportunity,
没有明确的不在场证明,
no clear alibi,
但没有动机。
but no motive.
这就剩下兰顿了。
Which leaves us with Langton.
塔兰特:是的。现在我们来谈谈。
TARRANT: Yes. Now we're talking.
兰顿的管家说
Langton's housekeeper says
他昨天直到9:00以后才回家。
he wasn't home yesterday till after 9:00.
在他声称一个半小时后。
An hour and a half after he claims.
但他的记忆力似乎很差。
But his memory seems poor.
他肯定有什麽事情困扰着他。
He's certainly got something troubling him.
我发现他在祈求宽恕。
I found him praying for forgiveness.
看,我并没有完全排除阿什,
Look, I'm not ruling Ashe out altogether,
但我们不能把他放在首位。
but we can't make him a priority.
他有不在场证明,他无法进入钱伯斯。
He has an alibi, and he has no access to Chambers.
他本可以说进去的。
He could have talked his way in.
我们至少可以给他放一条尾巴吗?
Can we at least put a tail on him?
不,我无法证明这一点。
No, I can't justify it.
凯特。
Kate.
你好。
Hi.
我刚才有点不屑一顾。
I was a little dismissive earlier.
我不应该这样。我道歉。
I shouldn't have been. I apologize.
是我。
It's me.
我的主要罪过,急于审判。
My cardinal sin, rushing to judgment.
我知道这对你来说会很困难。
I know this is going to be difficult for you.
没事的。
It's fine.
永远不会永远只有我们两个人。
It was never going to be just the two of us forever.
我是说阿什。
I meant about Ashe.
我知道当我们未能定罪时,你感到有责任,
I know you felt responsible when we failed to get a conviction,
但你不是。我曾经是。
but you weren't. I was.
我未能正确测试证据。
I failed to properly test the evidence.
看,如果你想从这个桉子中退后一步——
Look, if you want to step back from this case --
我不要你,
I don't want you to,
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表