剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
所以他本可以为了钱而杀死卡彭特,或者......
So he could have killed Carpenter for money or...
是的。
Yes.
我想他做到了。
I think he did.
天啊。他们要走了。
Oh, God. They're going away.
他要带她去乡下或埃塞克斯。
He's taking her to the country or Essex.
他就是这麽告诉她的。
That's what he told her.
回到院子里,立即拿出一个APB
Get back to the yard and put out an immediate APB
在阿什身上——他被认为是危险的。
on Ashe -- he's to be considered dangerous.
然后前往儿童之家
Then get on to the children's homes
并找出他曾经去过什麽样的公园或国家。
and find out what sort of parks or country he used to go to.
是的,先生。你去哪儿?
Yes, sir. Where are you going?
回到房♥子里,以防他们还在那裡。
Back to the house in case they're still there.
小心。
Be careful.
你以前住在这裡?
You used to live here?
甜蜜的家。
Home sweet home.
这是她被谋杀的地方吗?
Is this where she was murdered?
你姑姑?
Your aunt?
在这裡等着。
Wait here.
永远不要在没有刀的情况下去树林。
Never go to the woods without a knife.
米斯金。- 达尔格利什:他们不在这裡。
Miskin. - They're not here.
管家说他们一个多小时前离开了。
Housekeeper says they left over an hour ago.
房♥子的经理说他曾经带走阿什
The manager of the home said he used to take Ashe
到哈洛以东的一些树林。
to some woods just east of Harlow.
我在地图上有他们。
I've got 'em here on a map.
他说阿什有时经常自己去,
He said Ashe used to go on his own sometimes,
看鸟。- 干得好。
watching the birds. - Good work.
向该区域的两个交通团队发出警报。我在路上。
Alert two traffic teams in that area. I'm on my way.
发生了什麽事情?
What's happening?
我刚刚听到关于阿什的呼唤。
I just heard the call out about Ashe.
是的,米斯金。
Yes, Miskin.
我想他杀了他的姑姑。有一张照片。
I think he killed his aunt. There's a photo.
你在哪裡?
Where are you?
加油站。
Petrol station.
我得走了。
I have to go.
我不想在这裡。
I don't want to be here.
帮帮我。他有一把刀。
Help me. He's got a knife.
玩游戏。不要让他知道你知道。
Play the game. Don't let him know that you know.
我要来找你。你在哪裡?
I'm going to come and find you. Where are you?
我想他会来。帮帮我。
I think he's coming. Help me.
玩游戏。[ 接收器点击 ]
Play the game. [ Receiver clicks ]
我们会在这裡呆多久?- 不长。
How long will we stay here? - Not long.
如果你可以住在世界任何地方,你会住在哪裡?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
蒙特卡洛。
Monte Carlo.
味道不错。
Good taste.
我们今晚就睡在这裡。
We'll sleep here tonight.
明天我们走。
Tomorrow we'll go.
我们会在那裡结婚。
We'll get married there.
你愿意吗?
Would you like that?
是的,我会喜欢的。
Yes, I'd love that.
你在颤抖。
You're trembling.
男子:所有部队都动员起来了。
MAN: All units mobilized.
我们正在寻找一辆红色的本♥田♥摩托车。
We're looking for a red Honda motorcycle.
注册高尔夫-高尔夫-回声-7-9-2-十一月。
Registration Golf-Golf-Echo-7-9-2-November.
第二单元
Second unit
进入森林的西南角。
moving into the southwestern corner of the forest.
第一部队向西北推进。
First unit advanced northwest.
Sierra-2-3控制。
Sierra-2-3 to control.
我们已经看到了可疑车辆。
We have sighted the suspect vehicle.
我-我-我以为我听到了什麽。
I-I-I thought I heard something.
他们怎麽知道的?-谁?
How did they know? - Who?
你告诉那个女人什麽?-我--
What did you tell the woman? - I --
你骗我。-我没有。
You lied to me. - I didn't.
达格利什:加里,是总督察达格利什。
Garry, it's Chief Inspector Dalgliesh.
请慢慢出来,这样我们就可以谈谈了。
Come out slowly, please, so we can talk.
加里,请你一个人出来,把奥克塔维亚留在裡面。
Garry, come out alone, please, and leave Octavia in there.
我们可以一起谈谈。你是个聪明人。
We can talk together. You're an intelligent man.
让我们找到解决此问题的方法。
Let's find a way to resolve this.
我没有骗你。我——我发誓我没有。
I didn't lie to you. I-I swear I didn't.
我保证。-嘘!
I promise. - Shh!
我和武装人员在一起,加里。
I'm here with armed officers, Garry.
离开奥克塔维亚,悄悄地出来,放下你的武器。
Leave Octavia, come out quietly, and drop your weapon.
你发出一个声音,只有一个声音...
You make one sound, just one sound...
让我们谈谈可能性,
Let's talk about possibilities,
一起解决这个问题。
resolve this together.
当我说去,我们去。
When I say go, we go.
离开我。
Leave me.
我会告诉他们你没有伤害我。
I'll tell them you didn't hurt me.
走!
Go!
后门!后门!
Back door! Back door!
好了,我们走吧。
Okay, let's go.
男子:武警!停!
MAN: Armed police! Stop!
武装员警!留在原地!
Armed police! Stay where you are!
留在原地!
Stay where you are!
武装员警!
Armed police!
我知道这个地方。我知道这个地方。
I know this place. I know this place.
你杀了我妈妈!你为什麽要杀我妈妈?!
You killed my mum! Why did you kill my mum?!
我没有杀你的木乃伊。我真的希望我有。
I didn't kill your mummy. I really wish I had.
説明!
Help!
啊!
Aah!
武装员警!住手,不然我就开枪!
Armed police! Stop, or I'll shoot!
加油。
Come on.
军官下来!
Officer down!
不
No.
结束了。放开她。
It's over. Let her go.
当我说结束的时候就结束了,凯特。
It's over when I say it's over, Kate.
放下刀。
Drop the knife.
你们这些婊♥子♥都一样。
You bitches are all the same.
放下武器!- 这是在你身上。
Drop your weapon! - This is on you.
艾什!
Ashe!
你没事吧。你没事吧。
You're okay. You're okay.
你必须出手,好吗?
You had to take the shot, okay?
你必须出手。
You had to take the shot.
你没事吧。你没事吧。
You're okay. You're okay.
你没事吧。
You're okay.
你没事吧,中士。
You're okay, Sergeant.
好?
Okay?
呃。。。
Uh...
是的。谢谢。
Yeah. Thanks.
我刚刚和瓦莱丽·考德威尔(Valerie Caldwell)谈过。
I've just been speaking to Valerie Caldwell.
她告诉我,你对她的关注是不必要的
She tells me that your attentions to her are unwanted
她希望他们停下来。
and she wishes them to stop.
什麽?- 我告诉她给我打电♥话♥
What? - I've told her to call me
如果你再让她感到不舒服。
if you ever make her feel uncomfortable again.
或者如果你以任何方式为她製造麻烦。
Or if you make trouble for her in any way.
她还告诉我,週一晚上,
She also told me that, on Monday night,
维妮西亚死的那天晚上,
the night Venetia died,
你在教堂裡看着她和唱诗班一起排练。
you were in the church watching her rehearse with the choir.
是的。
Yes.
是的,我——我现在记得了。
Yes, I -- I remember now.
她说你一直待到最后。
She said you stayed until almost the end.
八点二十
20 past 8:00.
那时维妮西亚已经死了。
Venetia was dead by then.
我没有杀维妮西亚?
I didn't kill Venetia?
哦,感谢上帝。
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地。
Thank God.
这些广阔的时间,我只是...失去。
These great expanses of time that I just...lose.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
一定很可怕。
It must be frightening.
你会走过这裡
You would have been walking through here
大约在凶手离开房♥间的时候。
at around the time the killer left chambers.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表