剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
时间,它对我的头有什麽影响。
The hours, what it does to my head.
她想,还有什麽比官方的骚扰更好的呢?
She thought what better than a bit of official harassment
逼我离开?
to push me into leaving?
没有人会认真对待这件事,安吉拉。
No one would have taken this seriously, Angela.
她知道这一点。即使他们这样做了,
She knows that. And even if they did,
他们不会找到任何证据。
they wouldn't have found any evidence.
但你正在这样做。
But you were doing it.
你正在拿大♥麻♥并交换它
You were taking the cannabis and swapping it
而不是摧毁它。- 我从来没有说过。
instead of destroying it. - I never said that.
他们——他们可能已经开始看着你了,
And they -- they might have started watching you,
收集证据。
gathering evidence.
有点大♥麻♥误入歧途?
Over a bit of cannabis going astray?
安吉拉: 不是一点点!
ANGELA: It's not a bit!
我见过进入实验室的癫痫发作。
I've seen seizures that come into the Lab.
你离得很远。
You are way off.
请放下。
Please put that down.
不。
No.
你认为这是你的朋友想要的吗?
Do you think this is what your friend would have wanted?
粗暴的正义?
Rough justice?
听到她去世的消息,我真的很遗憾,
I was really sorry to hear that she died,
但我与它无关。
but I had nothing to do with it.
我向你发誓。
I swear to you.
布伦达。- 你好,豪沃思先生。
Brenda. - Hello, Mr. Howarth.
没想到你今天会进来。
I wasn't expecting you to come in today.
你感觉怎麽样?
How are you feeling?
达格利什探长在这裡吗?
Is Inspector Dalgliesh here?
你认为她可能发现了别的东西吗
Do you think she might have found something else
她什麽时候发现的?
when she found this?
关于某人的其他资讯?
Some other info about someone?
我不知道。
I don't know.
她在洛裡默去世的那天晚上出去了。
She went out the night Lorrimer died.
她去散步了。
She went for a walk.
她经常在晚上做她最好的思考。
She often does at night when she does her best thinking.
但她一定看到了什麽。
But she must have seen something.
她不该看到的东西。
Something she shouldn't have seen.
你告诉达格利什了吗?
Did you tell Dalgliesh?
我想你应该告诉他。
I think you should tell him.
布伦达:谢谢你和我妈妈一起尝试。
BRENDA: Thanks for trying with my mum.
我听到你说的话,
I heard what you said,
我讨厌她那样。
and I hate it when she's like that.
这太令人羞愧了。
It's mortifying.
她爱你,她试图保护你。
She loves you and she's trying to protect you.
布伦达:但这不是她的生活。
BRENDA: But it's not her life.
我不想被告知该怎麽做。
I don't want to be told what to do.
有些事情我没有告诉你。
There's something I haven't told you.
这不是什麽大事,
It's not a big thing,
但我感觉不对,我没有说。
but I don't feel right that I haven't said.
我看到洛裡默博士和某人吵架。
I saw Dr. Lorrimer having an argument with someone.
那是上周,
It was last week,
我很确定那是星期四。
and I'm pretty sure it was Thursday.
你知道罗林森博士,不是吗?
You know Dr. Rollinson, don't you?
是的。- 嗯,他有两个孩子。
Yes. - Well, he has two children.
内尔和威廉。-是的。
Nell and William. - Yes.
好吧,他们上周来到实验室寻找他们的父亲,
Well, they came into the Lab last week looking for their dad,
他正在开会,
and he was in a meeting,
但他们说他们想等待,
but they said they wanted to wait,
所以他们留在接待处,
so they stayed in the reception,
洛裡默博士从楼梯上下来,他是——
and Dr. Lorrimer came down the stairs, and he was --
我想他心情不好。
he was in a bad mood, I suppose.
他很忙。
He was busy.
小男孩在玩他的球,
And the little boy was playing with his ball,
它到处都是。
and it was going everywhere.
洛裡默博士大喊大叫,他说:
And Dr. Lorrimer was shouting and he was saying,
“实验室不允许儿童进入。”
"Children aren't allowed in the Lab."
他告诉他们在外面等,
And he told them to wait outside,
但内尔说他们不会。
but Nell said that they wouldn't.
她变得非常生气。
And she was getting very angry.
而且——他没有——他没有碰她,确切地说,
And -- And he didn't -- he didn't touch her, exactly,
但他有点开车把他们赶到外面。
but he sort of drove them outside.
然后他砰的一声关上了他们身后的门。
And then he slammed the door behind them.
内尔真的非常非常沮丧。
And Nell was really, really upset.
小男孩也是。
And so was the little boy.
罗林森博士看到这些了吗?
Did Dr. Rollinson see any of this?
布伦达:不。除了我,没有其他人。
BRENDA: No. No one else, except for me.
今天早上,你提到你看到了斯特拉·莫森
This morning, you mentioned that you saw Stella Mawson
在村裡的一场音乐会上。
at a concert in the village.
你能告诉我更多关于那天晚上的事情吗?
Can you tell me more about that evening?
是的。这是一场筹款音乐会,
Yes. It was a fundraising concert,
豪沃思先生正在拉小提琴。
and Mr. Howarth was playing his violin.
经典的东西。
Classical stuff.
我记得那是情人节后的第二天。
I remember it was the day after Valentine's Day.
她和弗利小姐坐在一起。
And she was sitting with Miss Foley
还有谁?
and who else?
还有豪沃思先生的妹妹,她是美丽的那个。
And Mr. Howarth's sister who's the beautiful one.
我不知道你是否见过她。
I don't know if you've met her.
还有罗林森博士。
And Dr. Rollinson.
教堂的展品留给院子了吗?
Have the exhibits from the chapel left for the Yard yet?
他们大约五分钟后就会被接走,先生。
They're being picked up in about five minutes, sir.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
布兰得利先生。
Mr. Bradley.
我需要你为我运行测试。
I need you to run a test for me.
真?
Really?
我们可以在裡面和你谈谈吗,豪沃思小姐?
Could we speak to you inside, please, Miss Howarth?
基♥督♥,请停止豪沃思小姐。
70年代
Christ, please stop with the Miss Howarth.
我长得像你娘家姑吗?
Do I look like your maiden aunt?
我为你写了你的声明。麦克斯明白了。
I wrote your statement for you. Max has got it.
这不是关于昨晚。
It's not about last night.
当然不是关于洛裡默的。
Surely not about Lorrimer.
我把要知道的一切都告诉了你——
I've told you everything there is to know --
不是你和Lorrimer的关係。
Not your relationship with Lorrimer.
这是关于接下来发生的事情。
It's about what happened next.
天。
God.
你没事吧?
You okay?
威廉?!
William?!
他没事。不用担心。
He's okay. Don't worry.
威廉!离他远点!
William! Get away from him!
走开!你可以杀了他。
Get away! You could have killed him.
冷静。- 你为什麽在这裡?
Calm down. - Why are you here?
走开,别管我们。
Go away and leave us alone.
威拉德小姐:内尔,立刻停止。
MISS WILLARD: Nell, stop that at once.
你在想什麽?你去哪了?
What are you thinking? Where were you?
你应该看着他,
You were supposed to be watching him,
你这个没用的,醉醺醺的老巫婆。
you useless, drunken old hag.
你被解僱了。收拾你的臭东西
You're sacked. Pack up your stinking things
然后离开我们的房♥子,再也不回来。
and get out of our house and never come back.
你不告诉我该怎麽做。你不僱用我。
You don't tell me what to do. You don't employ me.
是的,我愿意。 - 你父亲知道。
Yes, I do. - Your father does.
我们看看他怎麽说。
We'll see what he has to say.
他会解僱你。他也恨你。
He'll sack you. He hates you too.
我们都恨你。
We all hate you.
你这个讨厌的,可怕的小女孩。
You nasty, horrible little girl.
我会告诉你你父亲讨厌谁。
I'll tell you who your father hates.
是你。你是他存在的祸根。
It's you. You're the bane of his existence.
他正在打的这场监护权之战——
This custody battle he's fighting --
你认为他是在为你而战吗?
Do you think he's fighting it for you?
他不是。他想要的是威廉,而且只有威廉。
He isn't. It's William he wants, and only William.
保持安静,威拉德小姐。- 你在撒谎。
Be quiet, Miss Willard. - You're lying.
我爸爸爱我。
My dad loves me.
真的?
Oh, really?
他要你去找你母亲。
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表