剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
We met, um... The Inquest yesterday.
记得吗
Do you remember?
对了 我叫多米尼克
I'm Dominic, by the way.
你昨天很勇敢 讲出了那些事
You know, you were very brave yesterday talking about it all.
那肯定很可怕
It must have been awful.
所以你…
So, uh,
在这里做什么
what are you doing here?
没什么
Nothing.
刚放学吗
Ah... Just finished school?
我在找某样东西
I was actually just looking for something...
也许你可以帮我找看看
Well, perhaps you could help me find it.
我有一件很好看的大衣
I have a very nice smart jacket
但我似乎弄丢了一颗备用钮扣
and well, I appear to have lost the spare button.
那是很特别的钮扣
They're very particular buttons,
银色的
um, silver
上面有很花俏的图案
with a fancy sort of design.
我很确定我是在附近搞丢的
I'm sure I lost it somewhere around here.
你有看到吗
You haven't seen it, have you?
没有
No.
真可惜
Hmm. That's a pity.
我陪你走吧
Well, I'll walk with you.
这河水还真是可怕 对吧
It's terrible, the water, isn't it?
你会游泳吗 达伦
Can you swim, Darren?
你确定没看到我的钮扣
And you're quite sure about my button?
你知道吗 我想起我小时候
Hmm. You know, I remember
跟你现在差不多年纪
when I was a little boy, just like you...
我会很想要一颗那样的钮扣 你知道吧
I'd have loved to find a button like that. You know?
我的小小宝藏
My own little piece of treasure.
我绝对会记得我放在哪里
I'd have remembered exactly where I put it.
不错嘛 但我可没时间跟你追逐 达伦
Nice, but I don't have time for chase, Darren.
长官 - 达格利什先生
Sir? - Mr. Dalgliesh?
我是麦斯特森侦查警佐
DS Masterson.
我是圣马修教堂的华顿女士
It's Miss Wharton from St. Matthew's.
达伦一小时前应该要来这里帮我清理雕像 但他还没出现
Darren was supposed to be here an hour ago to help me clean the statues, but he hasn't arrived.
也许他只是忘记了
Well, he-he's probably just forgotten or something, no?
也许吧 但是…
Most probably, yes, but
毕竟最近发生那些事
after everything that's happened...
可以帮我转告达格利什先生吗
Could you tell Mr. Dalgliesh?
好 我想他应该会出现的
Yeah. Look, I'm sure he'll turn up.
好了 你可以先挂断吗
Alright, now, can you get off the line now please?
谢谢你打来
Thanks very much for your call.
你好 - 是我
Hello? - It's me.
太好了 情况怎么样 我刚刚…
Good. What's going on? I just heard--
史维恩去过教堂
Swayne was at the church.
我有足够的证据起诉他 但他不见了
I've got enough evidence to charge him, but he's gone.
我们找不到他的护照 你之前在搜的时候有看到吗
There's no passport here, did you notice one when you searched?
该死 有 我有看到
Shit. Yeah. Yeah, I did, yeah.
他是怎么逃过我们的
How the hell did he give us the slip?
密斯金回来了吗
Is Miskin back?
调更多巡警去医院那边
Get more uniform over to the hospital.
然后叫密斯金去康普登山庄跟我会合 - 是 长官
Tell Miskin to meet me at Campden Hill House. - Yes, sir.
史维恩逃跑了 长官说有证据可以起诉他
Swayne's on the run. Boss has got grounds to charge him.
我真该亲自看着他的
I should have bloody watched him myself!
他叫我们做什么
What does he want us to do?
教堂的那位老太太刚打来
The old woman from the church just rang.
说那个男孩应该要到的 但到现在都没出现
Well, the kid was supposed to be there but he ain't turned up.
长官叫你去调查一下
The boss wants you to go check on him.
现在吗 - 对 他就是那样说的
Now? - Yeah. That's what he said.
你要去哪 - 康普登山庄
Where are you going? - Campden Hill House.
你兄弟在哪里
Where's your brother?
我认为他什么都会告诉你
I think he tells you everything.
他有跟你说泰瑞莎诺兰的事吗
Did he tell you what he did to Theresa Nolan?
珍妮崔佛斯呢
What about Jeanie Travers,
他有跟你说那晚在河岸边发生什么事吗
did he tell you what really happened by the river,
还有在教堂里的事呢
what happened in the church?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你有煽动他吗
Did you incite him?
还是给了他一些念头 然后坐着看一切发展
Or simply plant the seeds and watch them grow?
拉维妮亚女爵
Lady Lavinia,
她想见你
she needs to see you.
达伦 在吗
Darren! Hello!
有人吗
Anyone?
马特洛克几点离开的
What time do you think Matlock left?
大概一小时前
We think about an hour ago.
真悲惨 不是吗
Bitter, isn't it?
我的家人为她做了这么多
After all my family have done for her.
真是可悲又痴心妄想的女人
Pathetic, deluded woman
还真以为史维恩会关心像她这样的人
to think that Swayne could really care for a woman like Mattie.
是他吗
Was it him?
有没有她的照片可以给我
Do you have a photograph of her I can take?
我想我们应该没有马蒂的照片
I don't think there are any photographs of Mattie.
他在利用她
He's using her.
他会躲在她身后 直到他出境为止
He'll hide behind her until he's out of the country.
而大家都在找一个单独行动的男人
Yeah. And everyone's looking for a man on his own.
S3呼叫中心
Sierra 3 to Control.
调一些巡警过来 然后搜她房♥间 - 中心收到
Get some uniform here then start searching her room, - Got it.
看有没有线索能让我们知道他们去哪了
any clues at all as to where they've gone.
没问题 - 密斯金呢
Where's Miskin?
我们离开前 教堂的那位老太太打来
Oh, er... The old woman from the church rang just as we were leaving.
说那个小孩子没出现
Said the kid hadn't turned up for something.
密斯金去找他了
Miskin went to look for him.
没出现在哪 - 教堂
Hadn't turned up where? - The church.
中心呼叫S10 S10请回答
Control to Sierra 10. Come in, Sierra 10.
给我看 - 我的钮扣在哪
Show me. - Where's my button?
给我看 否则我割了他喉咙
Show me or I'll slit his throat!
我交给警♥察♥了
I gave it to the police!
现在在达格利什总督察手上
Chief Inspector Dalgliesh has it!
你的事他都知道了 你这个大恶人
He knows all about you, you wicked, wicked man!
你为什么要那么做 - 达伦…
What did you do that for? - Darren--
你这愚蠢的女人 什么时候
You stupid, stupid woman! When?
你什么时候给他的 - 几个小时前
When did you give it to him? A few hours ago!
求求你别伤害他 - 闭嘴
Please don't hurt him! - Shut up!
多米尼克
Dominic.
放开他
Let him go.
他只是个小男孩 他什么都没做 - 不 他搞砸了一切
He's just a little boy. - He hasn't done anything-- - No! He's fucked it all up!
我知道你不想伤害他 - 不 我确实想伤害他
I know you don't wanna hurt him. - It's not true, I do.
我真的很想
I really, really do.
听着 这周围已经被警♥察♥包围了
Look, the whole place is surrounded.
是吗
Really?
你无处可逃了
There's nowhere for you to go.
他们派你进来吗
What, they sent you in, did they?
就你吗 你一个人
You? All on your own?
对
Yes.
我了解你 我们可以好好谈一谈
Because I know you... and we can talk.
不 你身上没带无线电 别想骗我
No, no, y-you don't have your radio thing! Good try, though.
多米尼克… - 好啦…
Dominic-- - Okay, okay, okay!
该死
Shit!
好…让我想想
Alright, let me think.
接下来就这么办
This is what's going to happen.
我会一边走出去 一边用刀子抵住他的背
I'm going to walk out of here now with my knife against his back.
只要他敢发出一点声音…
And if he makes one sound out there,
只要有一点点声音 听到没有
one single sound, do you hear me?
我会毫不犹豫
It will be my pleasure.
把钥匙丢过来
Keys to the door! Throw them!
快点
Come on!
过去站在她旁边
Get over there, next to her.
我也会把电♥话♥线割断 你们好自为之
And I'll be cutting the phone lines too so make yourselves comfortable.
过去那边
Over there!
不
No.
过去那边 然后给我跪下
Over there and down on your knees!
我来代替他
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表