剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
凶手又回来了
Our killer came back.
他在找某样东西
He was searching for something.
我们漏了什么线索
We missed something.
立刻展开搜索行动 里外都要查透
Let's organize a search, inside and out.
凶手有可能什么都没拿到
The killer may have left empty handed.
这表示可以排除哈利威尔吧
I suppose that rules out Halliwell
他当时跟我们在一起
seeing as he's with us.
把其他人带进局里侦讯
Bring the others in.
达 格 利 什
第 一 季 第 6 集 [本季终]
死亡的滋味 下
我在这里待了两小时
I've been here for two hours.
我可一点都不喜欢看到穿着制♥服♥的警♥察♥ 出现在我的诊所门口
I don't appreciate uniformed officers turning up at my clinic.
我是不是要找律师来
Do I need a solicitor?
这不是被逮捕后的讯问 不过你想找律师吗
You're not being interviewed under caution, but would you like a solicitor?
(改编自PD詹姆斯同名著作)
昨晚7点到10点之间你在哪里
Where were you last night between 7:00 and 10:00 p.m.?
昨晚 我和芭芭拉在一起
Last night? I was with Barbara.
她来我的公♥寓♥
She came over to my apartment.
待到10点半才走
Stayed until around 10:30.
为什么这么问
Why?
芭芭拉女爵和保罗爵士怎么认识的
How did Lady Barbara and Sir Paul meet?
我以前会跟雨果布罗恩打橄榄球
I played rugby with Hugo Berowne
他是保罗的哥哥
Paul's older brother.
她透过我认识他们俩的
So, she met both of them through me.
她和雨果是…
She and Hugo were?
他们是朋友吗
They were what, friends?
他们交往过一阵子 但后来他死了
They went out together for a while before he died.
然后保罗的妻子也死了 所以…
And then Paul's wife died and...
芭芭拉还有什么事是你还没说的吗
Is there anything else you'd like to tell me about Barbara?
芭芭拉和我相爱了
Barbara and I are in love.
已经好几年了 只是我们没有早点发现
Have been for years. Just didn't realize it in time.
我有那种习惯 你知道吧 就是…
I've got that thing, you know?
看到警♥察♥上门 马上就会想说自己是不是做错事了
You, you see a policeman and you start thinking, "I've done something wrong."
我不是说你是个很可怕的警♥察♥…
Not that you're a scary policeman...
女警 对不起
policewoman. I'm sorry.
我还是别说话了
I'll shut up.
你昨晚7点到10点之间在哪里 史维恩先生
Where were you last night, Mr. Swayne? Between the hours of 7:00 and 10:00?
为什么这么问 小芭没事吧
Why? I-is Barbie okay?
你的姐妹没事
Your sister's fine.
昨晚啊 我想想
Last night. Right. Uh...
我大概6点半吃晚餐
Well, I had dinner at about 6:30
然后去了附近的克莱文艾姆斯酒吧
and then I went to my local, The Craven Arms.
布鲁诺大多数时间都跟我在一起
Bruno was with me most of the time.
布鲁诺杰克斯
Bruno Jacques? Who you live with?
跟你一起住的那位 - 对
Yes. He left some time around a quarter to eight
我想他大概是在7点45分左右离开的
I think and I stayed on for a couple of hours.
我继续待了几个小时
I know a lot of the crowd in there, so...
我在那边认识很多人 所以…
Sometimes I thought Paul must have guessed...
有时候我会觉得…
other times, I..
保罗似乎猜到了我们的事
I really thought he had no idea.
但有时候…
To be honest, I don't think he would have done
我又觉得他完全不知情
anything anyway.
老实说 我不认为他真的会采取什么行动
He was depressed.
他很忧郁 从我身为医生的角度来看
That's my professional opinion.
他变了
He'd changed.
跟那个女孩蹚的那滩浑水…
The whole bloody business with the girl
叫珍妮还什么的
Jeanie whatever...
那都毁了他的职涯
it was blighting his career.
请坐
Sit down, please.
没事的 - 这怎能叫没事
It's alright. - In what way is this alright?
我跟他们说我们的事了
I've told them about us.
他们必须知道
It was right for them to know.
“我当时和我的表亲史蒂芬在一起
"I was with Stephen, my cousin"
我们在他的公♥寓♥从6点待到10点”
"at his flat from 6:00 until 10 o'clock."
至少你们俩的叙述相符
Well, at least your stories match.
因为那都是事实
Because they're not stories.
我想应该会有目击者能证实 你们在这段时间确实在公♥寓♥里
I assume there'll be witnesses to your being in the flat between those times?
值晚班的清洁工之类的
Night shift cleaners?
我想应该会有
I'm sure there'll be someone.
昨晚到底发生了什么事
Are you going to tell us what happened last night?
能谈谈珍妮崔佛斯溺死的那天晚上吗
Can we talk about the night Jeanie Travers drowned?
你在下水之前 有看到谁也在岸边吗
Did you see anyone else on the riverbank before you went into the water?
参加派对的宾客 工作人员
Any of the other party guests, staff?
没有…我都跟法庭讲了
No, no. I told the Inquest.
那天很冷
It was cold, we were the only ones mad enough
只有我们够疯狂 敢靠近河岸边
to be near the river.
你没看到保罗布罗恩爵士
You didn't see Sir Paul Berowne?
没有…他那天晚上没有去
No. No, he wasn't there that night.
你先下水的 对吧
You went into the water first, didn't you?
对
Yes.
珍妮花了比较多时间脱衣服 所以…
Jeanie took longer to get her things off so...
你当时就快要游到船那边 和朋友会合
And you almost reached the boat and your other friends when you looked back
结果回头发现她不在你后面
and realized she wasn't there.
那中间间隔多久
How long was that gap in time?
两分钟…可能三分钟吧
Two minutes. Three maybe.
你游回去找她时 她已经死了
And when you went back to find her, she was lifeless
你在法庭上说 她的脚当时被水藻缠住了 对吧
and you told the Inquest that her foot was caught in some weeds. Is that right?
对 应该说…
Yes. Well, I think so. I...
我是那样觉得
I mean, we were looking around for her
我们当时到处找她
and we saw her hand come up out of the water
突然看到她的手伸出水面
s-sort of grasping at the air...
好像在挣扎着抓住空气
and when we reached her...
当我们抵达她那边时…
Yes, yes, t-there were definitely weeds
没错…确实有水藻缠住她的脚
caught around her foot.
你很确定有看到她的手吗
How sure are you that you saw her hand?
还有你很确定她伸手时还活着吗
And that she was alive when you saw her hand?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想没有人能完全确定吧 我们当时就是那样断定的
I suppose we can't be completely sure, but we just assumed.
不好意思 为什么要问我这些事
I'm sorry, w-why are you asking me this?
天啊 你觉得她是被谋杀的
Oh, God... What, you think someone killed her?
保罗
Paul?
我们只是想厘清一些事
It's just a line of inquiry.
我稍早和保罗爵士的律师通过电♥话♥
I spoke on the telephone earlier to Sir Paul's solicitor.
你是他遗嘱的主要受益人
You're the chief beneficiary of his will.
我是他的妻子
I'm his wife.
马特洛克女士也分到了一点财产 - 那很好
There's a modest legacy for Ms. Matlock... - Jolly good.
当然 拉维妮亚女爵有权
And of course... Lady Lavinia retains the right
继续居住在康普登山庄 直到死亡
to live in Campden Hill House until her death.
幸好她很老了
Lucky she's so old.
别这么低级
Don't be crass.
保罗爵士知道你们的私情吗
Did Sir Paul know about your affair?
不知道 - 我认为他知道
No. - I think he did.
我认为他发现了 而且…
I think he'd found out and I think that contributed
这是造成他死前精神状况不稳的原因之一
to his state of mind before his death.
随便你怎么想
You can think what you like.
他有威胁你要离婚吗
Was he threatening you with divorce?
那样对你很不利 对吧
Because that wouldn't have suited you at all, would it?
大半的财产都在那栋房♥子上
The majority of the money is tied up in that house...
那栋房♥子价值…
That house worth, what?
多少 大概一百万
A... a million?
离婚的话 你也别想继承那栋房♥子了
Divorce would have been an end to your dream of inheriting it.
沃尔瑟姆斯托
Walthamstow.
跟荷兰公园差得远了
A far cry from Holland Park.
在那里长大肯定很辛苦
Can't have been an easy place to grow up.
你们真的是什么底细都挖出来
You really are muck-rakers.
单亲妈妈
Single mother.
你♥爸♥爸呢
Where was your father?
我跟多米尼克都是私生的
Dom and I are bastards.
我们母亲确实在身边
Yes, we had our mother...
但她是个酒鬼 是我们家族的耻辱
the drunk, the family shame.
我们什么都不是
We were nothing.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表