剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
It was, it was a mistake.
朱利斯马许告诉你 玛姬在他的小屋
Julius Marsh told you that Maggie was at his cottage.
是 他来找威尔福德
Yeah. He came in looking for Wilfred.
但你一直没离开工作坊
But you never left the workshop?
5点才离开 为了投票
Not until 5:00. For the vote.
你投票支持威尔福德留下来吗
Did you vote for Wilfred to stay?
当然
Of course.
为什么
Why?
可不能丢了我的工作吧
Don't want to lose my job, do I?
你会找到另一个工作
You'd find another.
也许是牧场为你提供的职位
Maybe that position they offered you at Meadowlands?
牧场的酬劳更优渥
Meadowlands pays better.
而且你妈妈住在那里
And your mum's a resident there.
你一定很喜欢这个地方
You must really like this place.
所以呢 不是犯罪吧
So? Not a crime, is it?
那要视情况而定 - 什么情况
That depends. -On what?
你怎么负担得起 让你妈妈住在那样的地方
On how you can afford to keep your mum in a place like that.
她有退休金
She gets her pension.
而且我们有一些积蓄
And we've some savings.
还是很难收支平衡啊
Still, it must be hard to make ends meet.
我尽力而为
I manage.
维克多死后 玛姬一定感到很失落
Maggie must've felt so lost after Victor.
他们似乎以某种方式相互支持
They seemed to sustain each other somehow.
他们有多亲近
How close were they?
亲密无间
Mm, thick as thieves.
把其他人拒于门外
Shut everyone else out.
他去医院看诊时 她甚至会跟他一起进城
She even went up to town with him when he had a hospital appointment.
我认为玛姬犯的错
I think Maggie's mistake
只是爱上了错误的男人
was just falling in love with the wrong man.
但你永远不知道
But you never know, do you?
直到面临危机时 他们才会让你失望
Not until it comes to the crunch and they let you down.
但到那时 为时已晚
But by then, it's too late.
她谈过这件事吗
Did she ever talk about it?
外遇似乎众所皆知
The affair seemed common knowledge.
我们在这里从不谈论任何事情
We never talk about anything here.
我们都看到她经历了什么事
We all saw what she was going through.
但…
But...
从没有人介入帮忙
no one ever stepped in to help.
我爱她
I loved her.
我真的爱她
I did.
以我自己的方式
In my own way.
想像一下 你搞外遇 然后太太上吊自杀
Imagine having it off while your wife's hanging herself.
艾瑞克休森肯定会在地狱受磨难
Eric Hewson's gonna burn in hell for sure.
你知道农庄里 接二连三出现的匿名诽谤信吗
Do you know anything about a spate of poison pen letters at the Grange?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我认为你知道
I think you do.
我刚刚说了… - 我认为那些信是你写的
I just said-- -I think you wrote those letters.
你认为
You think?
我能证明
I can prove it.
怎么证明
How?
我可以对你舔过的信封上翻盖处 做唾液测试
I can do a saliva test where you licked the flaps on the envelopes.
没有信封
There were no envelopes!
确实没有 但你怎么会知道
No. But how would you know that?
现在怎么样
What now?
你要逮捕我吗
Are you going to arrest me?
那有什么意义
What would be the point?
你不明白… - 我对你的辩解不感兴趣
You don't know what it's like-- -I'm not interested in your justifications.
你为满足自己而伤害别人
You hurt people for your own amusement.
你需要向他们道歉
You need to apologize to them.
当面道歉
Face to face.
你怎么知道的 关于珍妮的事
How did you know? About Jennie?
我不知道 但她说休森会“在地狱受磨难”
I didn't. But she said, "Hewson would burn in hell."
在我看过的两封信中 都有那句话
Same phrase was in both the letters I've seen.
所以我想测试她一下
I thought I'd test her.
看看她会不会说溜嘴
See if she let anything slip.
警佐 我累了
I'm tired, Sergeant.
我没时间理会神经质的自恋狂
I've no time for neurotic narcissists.
明天在葛蕾丝验尸报告那里见
See you tomorrow, Grace's post-mortem?
长官 晚安
Goodnight, sir.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
葛蕾丝威利森83岁
Grace Willison was 83 years old.
我不喜欢被催赶
I don't appreciate being hurried.
我已经加快验尸 但你们现在甚至等不及要我的报告了
I expedited the PM and now you can't even wait for my report.
这很重要
It's important.
你认为她是被谋杀的 - 她是吗
You think she was murdered? -Was she?
这里没有证据
There's no evidence of it here.
好
Well...
你现在知道了吧
there you go.
那她的死因是什么
So, what killed her?
随你选吧
Take your pick.
多发性硬化症恶化
The advanced disseminated sclerosis,
心脏病
the heart condition,
或上胃尚未诊断的赘生物
or the undiagnosed neoplasm in the upper stomach.
赘生物
Neoplasm?
肿瘤、癌症
Tumour. Cancer.
她的医生没发现
Her doctor missed it.
遇到像她一样病得那么重的病人 医生很容易有所疏忽
Easily done when the patient's already as ill as she was.
没别的了
Nothing else?
你还想要什么
What more do you want?
谜团不在于她是怎么死的
The mystery isn't how she died,
而是她怎么活这么久的
but how she managed to live as long as she did.
还是希望我阻止他们的卢尔德之旅吗
Still want me to stop their Lourdes trip?
封锁现场
Lock the place down?
那我们现在情况如何
So, where does that leave us?
我们现在有四名死者
It leaves us with four people dead
而且毫无头绪
and nowhere to go.
我不相信维克多霍尔罗伊德 是自己滑下悬崖的
I don't believe that Victor Holroyd pushed himself off that cliff
也不认为玛姬有自杀倾向
or that Maggie Hewson was suicidal.
我觉得麦克在他去世当晚有第二位访客
I think Michael had a second visitor the night he died,
而且葛蕾丝死后 有人帮她收拾了周围的物品
and that someone tidied up around Grace after she was dead.
但我却束手无策
But it seems there's not a... damn thing I can do about it.
我很抱歉
Ahem. I'm sorry.
密斯金 我们走吧
Miskin! Let's go.
警佐 谢谢你的努力
Thank you for your efforts, Sergeant.
要回伦敦了
Back to London?
明天 我还有件事要先做
Tomorrow. There's something I need to do first.
我们记得已逝之人
As we remember those who've gone...
也记得上帝的爱
remember too that God's love...
在我们心中燃烧
burns in us.
因此 我们的火焰在这世上消失后
And so when our flame fades in this world...
我们将在彼岸
we will shine brightly...
闪闪发亮
in the beyond!
我会想念玛姬的
I'm going to miss Maggie.
她活过精彩的人生
She had a bit of life about her.
你想过做她所做的事吗
Do you ever think about doing what she did?
自杀
Suicide?
没有
Mm. No.
我拒绝这么做
I refuse to.
我曾经也是
I was the same.
但是现在
But now...
有时我得努力克制自己
sometimes I catch myself.
也许只是这个地方的关系
Maybe it's just this place.
你不会永远待在这里
You won't be here forever.
等你丈夫找到公♥寓♥后…
Once your husband finds the flat...
不需要这么久
It doesn't take this long.
如果他有认真找的话
Not if he was really looking.
我知道他不会来找我了
I know he's not coming for me.
事情会改变的
Things will change.
威尔福德说他们正考虑
Wilfred said they're thinking of building
在悬崖上建造一间日光室
a sun-lounge out on the cliff.
你看吧
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表