剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
Is that how you came to meet Lady Lavinia?
我希望让她知道 她儿子对他的下属有多重要
I thought she should know how much her son meant to his men.
真的非常重要
Which was a lot.
她给了我一个工作机会 我一口答应了
She offered me a job and I bit her hand off.
珍妮崔佛斯
Jeanie Travers.
她死的那天晚上你在现场吗
Were you there the night she died
汉普顿的黑天鹅餐厅那场派对
the party at The Black Swan in Hampton?
没有 那种场合都不会邀请我
No. I don't get invited to stuff like that.
那个孩子的父亲是谁 你有什么想法吗
Have you got any idea who the father of her baby was?
没有
None.
所以拉维妮亚女爵给了他不在场证明 他也证明了她不在场
So, Lady Lavinia's given him an alibi and he's given her one.
还真是方便 我们甚至还没要求提供不在场证明
That's convenient, specially seeing as we ain't asked for any yet.
他对她非常忠心
There's a strong loyalty there.
恐怕很难动摇
It wouldn't be easy to break.
还不错吧 那场访谈
Alright, was it? The interview?
但感觉你总是叫我做一些保母的差事
Only you seem to have me down for babysitting duties.
我们是一个团队 侦查警佐
We work as a team, sergeant.
是因为密斯金是女性吗
Is it because Miskin's a woman?
还是因为种族的关系
Or because you don't like the colour of her skin?
我不会容忍♥任何歧视
I won't tolerate prejudice of any kind.
你信任她能做好工作就好
As long as you trust her to do the job.
我确实信任她
I trust her.
达伦那边怎么样
How did you get on with Darren?
还不错 他大概只是怕我们吧
Yeah. Fine. I reckon he's just scared of us.
我很确定他妈妈是妓♥女♥
Pretty sure his mum's a Tom.
她知道他经历了什么事吗
Did she understand what he'd been through?
知道 应该吧
Yeah. Yeah, I reckon.
西边的那扇门有几把钥匙
How many keys are there to the West door?
三把 我和华顿女士各有一把 还有一把备用的
Three. Mine, Miss Wharton's and the spare.
大门呢 - 只有一把
And for the main doors? - One.
我保管得很好 那把钥匙难以被替换
I-I take good care of that. It wouldn't be easy to replace.
你觉得保罗爵士晚上 有把西边的门锁好吗
Do you think Sir Paul would have locked the west door overnight?
有 我有特地嘱咐他
Oh, yes. I impressed upon him that he should.
就算他后来有开门让哈利进来
An-and even if he'd opened it to let Harry in
我很确定他应该会再锁起来
I'm quite sure that he would have locked it again.
你之前提到说 保罗爵士看起来像在寻求平静吧
You said earlier that you thought Sir Paul was in search of peace?
对
Yes.
他看起来非常忧虑不安
He looked haunted almost.
感觉他很不开心
I felt that he was deeply unhappy.
他没说什么
Now he didn't say that
真希望我当时有多跟他说点话 我现在真的很后悔
but I wish I had said more to him now. I really do.
我在他这个年纪时 也经历过一场重大危机
You see, I went through something of a crisis when I was around his age.
你会了解到日子只会不断往前进
You realize that life just goes on and on
不会更好过
and doesn't get any easier.
或变得更合乎情理
Or make any more sense.
我想你应该懂我的意思
I think you know what I mean.
喂 来一杯凤梨可乐达 - 滚开
And a Pina Colada! - Fuck off!
你好啊
Hi. - Oh.
你来啦
You came.
很好 所以你要喝什么
That's good. What'll it be then?
我自己付就好 - 别这样 来嘛
I can get it. - No. Come on.
那就伏特加通宁吧 谢谢
Vodka tonic then. Thanks.
所以你从哪里来的
So where've you come from?
多塞特 当警♥察♥六年了
Dorset. Six years on the force.
想换个环境 是吗
Fancied a change, did you?
想在城市生活 侦办真正的犯罪案件
Bright lights? Actual crimes?
我在那边办案时遇到长官的
I met the boss on a job down there.
是这样吗
Is that right?
所以他很喜欢你啰
He take a fancy to you, did he?
我想他只是想要队上有个女人
I think he just wanted a woman on the team.
所以你是从多塞特来的
So that's where you're from then, Dorset?
对…好吧
Yeah. Well,
其实是南安普敦 - 我们只是在下赌注
Southampton really. Nah, it's just that, we've been taking bets.
所以你妈也是从那边来的
So is that where your mum's from?
对 - 但你♥爸♥不是吧
Yes. - But not your dad, right?
那地方靠港口 不意外
Uh, docks. Makes sense.
就像那个谁来着…
Like, um, ah, what's it?
雪莉贝西
Shirley Bassey.
给我三杯啤酒 烈一点 外加一杯伏特加通宁
Yeah, three pints, three doubles and a vodka tonic.
别麻烦了
Actually, don't worry.
什么
What?
喂 密斯金 凯特
Oi, Miskin? Kate!
(法医)
从后方攻击的话 伤口通常都比较长
When the attack comes from behind the injury is usually longer
从耳朵下方开始
starting below the ear
斜斜地往下划 然后从脖子正中间直直割过去
running obliquely downward and medially straight across the midline of the neck
在另一边停下来
and ending on the opposite side
比一开始下刀的位置低
lower than the point of origination.
刚开始比较深 最后越来越浅
Deeper at the start, tailing off towards the end.
这就是我们看到的情况
And that's what we've got here
两个都是
in both cases.
所以两个人都是他杀
Two murders then.
没错 就像我们猜想的那样
Yes indeed. As we suspected.
凶手是右撇子 凶器就是现场找到的那把剃刀
Right-handed assailant using the razor found at the scene.
两位身上都没有发现防卫伤
No defensive wounds on either man.
布罗恩的头后方有一个小小的肿块
There's a small bump on the back of Berowne's head
但那是他撞到地板时弄伤的
but that was caused when he hit the floor.
他们俩被割喉时都还有意识
They were both conscious when their throats were cut.
我认为保罗爵士认识杀他的人
I think Sir Paul knew his killer
他帮对方开门并带进来这里
admitted him or her, and brought them in here.
我认为是跟他很熟的人
I think it was someone who knew him well
知道他会在这里
who knew he'd be here
知道会有一把尖锐致命的剃刀在这里
knew they'd find a cut-throat razor ready and waiting and,
最重要的是 那个人还带了日志来
most importantly, someone who'd brought the diary with them
好让这一切看起来像自杀
in order to stage the suicide.
肯定是能自♥由♥进出康普登山庄的人
It has to be someone with access to Campden Hill House.
没错
Yes. It does.
为什么布罗恩没有反抗
But why didn't Berowne put up a fight?
麦克我可以理解 他弱不禁风
Mack, I get it, he's ten sheets to the wind...
我认为凶手当时假借去洗手间
I think the killer made an excuse to go to the washroom
把外套、大衣、衬衫 或任何当时穿的东西脱掉
took off their jacket coat, shirt, whatever they were wearing
戴上手套 拿起剃刀
put gloves on, picked up the razor.
布罗恩当时站在这里
Berowne's standing here
可能面向床这边
facing towards the bed, possibly
凶手回来这里
the killer comes back in
从后面攻击他
attacks him from behind.
然后麦克走进来 非常震惊 而且喝得很醉
And then Mack walks in, shocked, drunk
凶手吓了一跳
and the killer's surprised
当时情绪非常激昂 所以也连带攻击他
adrenaline-fueled. Attacks him here.
接着他在布罗恩的手上抹上他自己的血
Then he wipes Berowne's hand in his own blood
也抹一些在袖子上
smears some on the sleeve.
然后把剃刀放在他手里
Puts the razor into the hand.
真残酷 而且计画得很周详
Brutal. Calculated.
兰帕特是医生 不是吗
Lampart trained as a doctor, didn't he?
他肯定很习惯拿刀割人
He's got to be used to cutting flesh.
还有哈利威尔 他以前是军人
Then you've got Halliwell, ex-army.
所以那些女人都被排除在外
Are we ruling the women out, sir?
我们没有要排除她们
We're not ruling any of them out.
我们要一个个登门造访
Step up door to door,
不断审视他们急于提供的不在场证明
and we check and double check the alibis they've been so keen to give us.
探寻其中的动机
And we dig down for motive.
肯定有什么很深的恨意
There's hatred here.
我们想找史蒂芬兰帕特 谢谢
We need to see Stephen Lampart, please.
谋杀
Murdered?
天啊
Christ.
天啊
Christ.
我们需要问几个问题 先生
We need to ask you a few questions, sir.
你星期一晚上是订几点的晚餐 在哪里
What time and where was your dinner reservation on Monday night?
你们该不会把我当嫌疑犯吧
You don't seriously see me as a suspect do you?
还是是芭芭拉
Or is it Barbara?
我订了8点的晚餐
The reservation was for 8:00.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表