剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
她绝对有看见它
Well, she would certainly have seen it.
你应该去找她谈 她这个人很怪异
You should talk to her. I mean, she's odd.
事实上 她… - 修女
In fact-- - Sister.
我…
I...
没有去招惹法隆
I didn't go anywhere near Fallon,
或皮尔斯
or Pearce.
我没做任何错事 - 我该回病房♥了
I haven't done anything wrong. - I need to get back to my ward.
事实上 布朗菲特修女 我需要跟你谈谈
Actually, Sister Brumfett, I need to speak to you.
我
Me?
我可以晚点跟你谈 等我完成… - 这很紧急
I can speak to you after I finish my... - It'll have to be now.
我想让你知道 我不苟同你跟我说话的方式
I want you to know I object to the way you speak to me,
跟我们所有人说话的方式
to all of us.
我想因为我们是女人
I suppose it's because we're women.
你在利用护士长的好心肠
You're taking advantage of Matron's good nature.
她给你太多自♥由♥ 太放任
She's allowing you far too much freedom, licence.
告诉我 修女 战争期间你是否曾服役
Remind me, Sister, did you serve in the war?
没有 我当时还在受训
No, I was still training.
你说昨晚寇特尼布莱格斯先生请你去医院
You say you were called to the hospital last night by Mr. Courtney-Briggs.
你抵达时 他在吗
When you arrived, was he there?
没有 他已经走了 - 去哪里
No, he'd gone. - Gone?
我想回家了吧 或医院剩余的房♥间
Well, home, I assume. Or to one of the... restrooms.
你约凌晨两点回来
And coming back at around 2 a.m.,
听见有人在护士房♥走廊上移♥动♥
you heard someone moving on the nurses' corridor
于是去看看
and you went to investigate.
我想至少该要有人保持警戒
Well, I thought someone, at least, ought to be vigilant.
然后你看见伯特双胞胎姐妹
And you saw the Burt twins.
没错 她们睡不着
Yes. They couldn't sleep.
我发现法隆房♥间的灯还亮着
I noticed Fallon's light was still on,
但我当时没多想
but I didn't think anything of it.
她昨天自行出院 对吧
She discharged herself yesterday, didn't she?
跟你的建议相违背
Against your advice.
你没想到要敲门确认状况吗
You didn't think to knock on her door, to check if she was all right?
她最需要的是睡眠
If she needed anything, it was sleep.
大半夜的 我可不想打扰她
I certainly wasn't going to disturb her in the middle of the night.
你在深夜回到南丁格尔之家时 通常会走哪个入口
Which entrance to Nightingale House would you normally use when coming back late at night?
是 我通常会走后面入口 去玛莉…
Yes, I would normally use the back entrance to Mary's...
护士长旁边的楼梯间
to Matron's staircase,
但你指派的警官在前门
but your constable was at the front door
天气又很糟 于是我就走那边了
and the weather was so dreadful, so I went in that way,
爬主楼梯上去
and up the main stairs.
我不确定你是否知道这件事
I'm not sure whether you know this by now,
我通常不会泄漏机密
and I don't normally break confidentiality,
但法隆护士怀孕了
but Nurse Fallon was pregnant.
我知道 她向你坦承了
Yes. Did she confide in you about it?
没有 但我已担任护士太多年了
No, but I've been nursing for too many years
不可能看不出这种事
not to spot something like that.
也许她无法活在羞耻中 她不会是第一人
Perhaps she couldn't live with the shame. She wouldn't be the first.
或大家说的属实
Or perhaps it's true what everyone's saying,
她真的杀了皮尔斯 然后无法承受
that she did kill Pearce and she couldn't live with that either.
也许皮尔斯发现她怀孕 威胁要说出去
Perhaps Pearce found out about the pregnancy and threatened to tell.
你有想过这种可能吗
Have you thought of that?
根据我听到的消息 皮尔斯很擅长勒索
From what I hear, Pearce was adept at blackmail.
谢谢你提出见解 修女
Thank you for your thoughts, Sister.
你可以离开了
You can go now.
你迟到了 - 露易丝德廷杰太太
You're late. - Mrs. Louise Dettinger?
你是谁 - 麦斯特森侦查警佐
Who are you? - Detective Sergeant Masterson.
伦敦警♥察♥厅
I'm with the Metropolitan Police.
我想请教几个问题 关于你的儿子马丁
I'd like to ask some questions about your son, Martin
以及他在约翰卡本达医院的事
and his time at the John Carpenter Hospital.
真的吗 - 对 是真的
Would you? - Yes, I would, actually.
我一路从海瑟林场赶过来
I've come a long way. Heatheringfield.
你的电♥话♥有问题吗
Is there something wrong with your phone?
该死
Oh, for fuck's sake!
他至少该打电♥话♥给我
He should at least have telephoned me.
谁
Who?
东尼 我的舞伴
Tony, my partner.
我们明天要参加比赛 - 我必须问些问题
We've got a competition tomorrow. - All right, look, I need to ask you
关于你儿子住院的事 好吗
some questions about your son's stay at the hospital, all right?
尤其是一位皮尔斯护士 她负责照顾他
Particularly about a nurse called Pearce. She was assigned to him.
不要碰
Leave that!
你有见过皮尔斯护士吗
Did you ever meet Nurse Pearce?
你有去见过你儿子吗
Did you ever visit your son?
我每天都会去探病
I visited every day.
他死了 你知道吗
He died, you know.
还需要说吗
You don't say?!
我唯一的孩子
My only one.
你会跳舞吗 警♥察♥大人
Do you dance, Mr. Big Policeman?
不 谢了
No, thanks.
听好 我要问… - 那你可以走了
Now, look, I've got to ask-- - You can go away, then...
你永远不会听见我要告诉你的事
and you'll never hear what I've got to tell you.
麦斯特森跟我今晚会留在这里
Masterson and I will stay here tonight.
非常好 我不会假装没感到松口气
Good. I won't pretend I'm not relieved.
法隆遭人谋杀 对吧
Fallon was murdered, wasn't she?
没错
Yes.
寇特尼布莱格斯看起来…
Courtney-Briggs, he looked, erm,
深受打击 他今早看见她的尸体时
stricken when he saw her body this morning.
他们两人之间有什么关系吗
Was there a connection between them?
根据谣言 有些特殊关系
There were rumours about some sort of relationship.
大家都知道他迷失了
He has been known to stray.
也许我早该告诉你 但那只是谣言
Perhaps I should have told you. It... It really was just a rumour.
洁琳修女对于莫拉史密斯的评论
What Sister Gearing said about Morag Smith,
希望你不会…
I hope you won't...
就像是达克斯 她很轻易便成为代罪羔羊
It's like Dakers, she's an easy scapegoat.
你有跟她谈过了吗
Have you spoken to her yet?
我会去找她的 我想我知道她人在哪里
I'm going to find her. I think I know where she'll be.
寇特尼布莱格斯是否会谈起战争的事
Does Courtney-Briggs ever talk about the war? I mean,
特定事件或人物
specific incidents or people?
不尽然
Not really.
我知道他曾入伍服役
I know he served.
他偶尔会提起 因为谈到手术执业经验
Occasionally, he speaks about it in terms of surgical practice.
为什么这么问
Why?
好吧 你想告诉我什么
What is it you've got to tell me?
转圈
Spin.
马丁住院时 确实有怪事发生
Something odd did happen when Martin was in that hospital.
什么事
What?
喂 到底什么事 - 太鲁莽了
Oi! What?! - Too rough!
真淘气
Naughty!
我告诉他时 他还觉得是好事
He thought he was good when I taught him.
他觉得是大好消息
He thought he was very good.
谁觉得
Who did?
史帝芬寇特尼布莱格斯
Stephen Courtney-Briggs.
救命
Help!
来人啊
Somebody help me!
救命
Help!
来人啊
Somebody!
发生什么事 - 有人攻击他的头部
What happened? - Someone hit him over the 'ead.
把所有门锁上 - 伤口很深
Lock all the doors. - That's a deep cut.
快锁起来 确认谁不在场
Lock them. Check who's missing.
打给寇特尼布莱格斯先生 用我办公室的电♥话♥
Call Mr. Courtney-Briggs. Use my office.
是 护士长 - 他跟布朗菲特修女在病房♥
Yes, Matron. - He'll be with Sister Brumfett, on her ward.
不要找寇特尼布莱格斯…
Not Courtney-Briggs.
没事的
It's all right.
不要找寇特尼布莱格斯… - 没事的
Not Courtney-Briggs. - It's all right.
你会没事的
You're all right.
你没事了 不要乱动
You're all right. Stay still now.
你受到重击
You were hit very hard.
还记得任何事吗
Remember anything?
有看见攻击你的人吗 - 他大概从后方袭击
Did you see who hit you? - He was probably hit from behind.
伤口需要缝针
Well, the wound will need stitches.
需要打麻醉剂 我在门诊手术室处理
We'll need anaesthetic. I'll do it in outpatients theatre.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表