剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
“我们” - 做你该做的工作 督察
"We?" -Do your job, Inspector.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
当然 长官
Of course, sir.
他把我惹毛了
He's getting right on my wick.
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
我想我们可以简单解决这件事
I think we can keep this very simple.
我要诚心请问大家
I want to ask you all, honestly.
你们愿意继续信任我吗
Do you continue to place your trust in me?
愿意
Yes.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
珍妮
Jennie?
当然
Sure.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我很感激
I'm grateful.
我曾希望你会有不同的想法 亨利
I had hoped you'd come to feel differently, Henry.
关于某些事 我的想法永远不会变
There are some things I'll never feel differently about.
厄苏拉
Ursula?
信任我
Trust me...
我保证
and I promise
我永远不会抛弃你
I will never abandon you.
好
Okay.
艾瑞克
Eric.
由你投下关键的一票 似乎很合适
It seems right that you should have the chance to cast the key vote.
别人怀疑你时 我信任你
I placed my trust in you when others doubted.
你愿意也继续信任我吗
Will you do me the same honour?
(艾瑞克 我不能再继续这样下去了 你可以离我而去 玛姬留)
总督察 你错过重大的投票了
Chief Inspector! You missed the big vote.
回去报♥警♥
Go back and call the police.
怎么了
What's happened?
玛姬 她死了
Maggie. She's dead.
在黑塔里上吊
Hanged. At the Black Tower.
但是她本来在我家啊 我把她留在那
But she was at my place. I left her there.
快去报♥警♥吧 你最好也告诉休森
Go and make the call. And you'd better tell Hewson.
我要回去塔里
I'm-I'm going back to the Tower.
艾瑞克 等等
Eric, wait.
艾瑞克
Eric!
艾瑞克
Eric!
我的女孩
Oh, my girl!
我的宝贝…
Oh, my baby!
玛姬的包包
Maggie's bag.
她把它留在马许家
She left it at Marsh's.
最好的洋装、指甲油、口红
Best dress. Painted nails. Lipstick.
看起来她是要准备周末出游
It's like she was going away for the weekend.
而不是自杀
Not planning to kill herself.
她确实留下了一张纸条
She did leave a note.
“不能再继续这样下去了
"Can't do this anymore.
你可以离我而去”
You can go on without me."
足以表明意图
Enough to suggest intent.
那是我的笔
That's my pen.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我太太送我的礼物
It was a gift from my wife.
一定是玛姬拿走了
Maggie must've taken it.
也许她想留下一个纪念品
Maybe she wanted a keepsake.
她出现在我家门口 看起来不太高兴
She just turned up at my door. Very upset.
对艾瑞克和海伦很生气
Raging about Eric and Helen.
你今天早上也听到她大吼大叫了
You-you heard the shouting this morning.
你做了什么
What did you do?
告诉她一切都会好起来的
Told her everything was going to be...
抱歉
Sorry.
她在这里是充满活力的闪亮光芒
She was such a spark of light and life here.
如此…
So...
不适合这个地方
out of place.
她只是个小女孩
A little girl, really.
任何死亡都是悲剧
Any death is a tragedy.
但我不能说我很惊讶
But I can't say I'm surprised.
玛姬总是反覆无常
Maggie was always volatile.
你阻止她投票时 你认为她会有什么反应
So, how did you think she'd react when you blocked her from voting?
我知道她会生气
I knew she'd be angry,
但她真的没有权利生气
but she really had no right to be.
这里是她的家
This was her home.
玛姬有选择的机会
Maggie had a choice.
她选择不参与我们这里的计划
She chose not to be part of our project here.
为什么还期望在未来有发言权呢
Why should she expect to have a say in its future?
与她投票反对你这件事无关吗
Nothing to do with the fact that she'd vote against you?
我有五比一的优势 她的一票不会有任何区别
It was five-to-one in my favour. It wouldn't have made any difference.
你今天早上还不知道
You didn't know that this morning.
就像我不知道她会去上吊一样
Like I didn't know she was going to go and hang herself.
投票前你在哪里
Where were you before the vote?
4点到5点之间 我在我的房♥间里冥想
I was in my room between 4:00 and 5:00. Meditating.
有人看见你吗
Did anyone see you?
没有
No.
我一个人
I was alone.
那是冥想的重点
That's the point of meditating.
我离开时 她看起来很平静
She seemed calm when I left.
我想在投票前抵达农庄
I wanted to come up to the Grange before the vote.
早知道这样 我不会离开她
I-I wouldn't have left her if I'd thought...
那是几点的事情
What time was this?
大概3点45分吧
About quarter to four, I think.
农庄里有人知道她在你家吗
Did anyone from the Grange know she was at yours?
可能每个人都知道吧
Everyone probably.
我告诉了威尔福德
I told Wilfred.
看到丹尼斯和亨利时也跟他们说了
Um, Dennis and Henry when I saw them.
而且我也必须告诉艾瑞克
And I had to tell Eric.
艾瑞克跟我在一起
Eric was with me.
我们整个下午都在一起
We were together all afternoon.
从什么时候开始
From when?
从午餐时间 到投票前
From lunchtime until the vote.
你们投票时迟到了
You were late for the vote.
我们去散步
We went for a walk.
艾瑞克还在为今天早上的争执感到不开心
Eric was still upset from the scene this morning.
我想呼吸点新鲜空气或许能让他头脑清醒
I thought some fresh air might clear his head.
我们忘记了时间
We lost track of time.
你们在朱利斯的小屋附近吗 - 不
Were you near Julius' cottage? -No.
我不这么认为 怎么了吗
I don't think so. Why?
你可能是玛姬死前最后一个见到她的人
You might've been the last to see Maggie before she died.
就像你也是最后一个见到葛蕾丝的人
Like you were the last to see Grace.
而且本该也是最后一个见到麦克牧师的人
And should've been the last to see Father Michael.
你在暗示什么
What are you suggesting?
只是注意到你很接近几起猝死案例
Just noting your proximity to a number of sudden deaths.
我是护士
I'm a nurse!
那么与休森医生有染 如何符合你的职业道德
And how does sleeping with Dr. Hewson square with your professional ethics?
你太太患有忧郁症吗
Was your wife suffering from depression?
没有
No.
她有服用任何药物吗
Was she taking any kind of medication?
没有
No.
安♥眠♥药♥呢
What about sleeping pills?
她有时晚上睡不着
She sometimes had trouble switching off at night.
为什么
Why?
她在担心什么吗
Was she worrying about something?
我与艾瑞克的关系不干♥你♥的事
My relationship with Eric is none of your business.
我认为隐瞒外遇的人
I think someone who's been hiding an affair
可能还有其他事情要隐瞒 - 什么其他事情
might have other things to hide. -What other things?
与里奇韦尔照顾中心的关系
Their connections to the Ridgewell Trust, maybe?
计划是什么
What was the plan?
把安斯迪赶出去 然后你与休森管理这个地方
Drive Anstey out then you and Hewson run the place?
玛姬觉得自己被海伦威胁
Maggie felt threatened by Helen.
她误解了一些事情
She misinterpreted things.
所以你没有跟她发♥生♥关♥系♥
So, you weren't sleeping with her?
与海伦的事 那是…
The thing with Helen wa...
是个错误
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表