剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
but I do need you to think
当时到那个教堂时 有没有发现什么其他的事
and see if there's anything else that you remember about arriving at that church.
我没做错什么事 - 对 我知道
I ain't done nothing wrong. - Yeah, I know that.
你不是我的主嫌 信不信由你
You're not my chief suspect believe it or not
你的朋友也不是
and nor is your mate.
但如果你知道什么却没告诉我
But if you do know something and you're not telling me
我会发现的 到时候你会有麻烦
I will find out and then you will be in trouble.
大♥麻♥烦
Big trouble.
听懂了吗
Do you understand?
听着 你妈妈回来以后 请她打给我 好吗
Look. Just tell your mum to call me when she gets in, yeah?
那本日志一直都放在里面
The diary was always in there.
让我们清楚他每天的行程
It was useful for us to know where he was.
你最后一次看到是什么时候
When did you last see it?
大概是…
Probably,
几天前吧
it must be days ago.
你说的“我们”是指谁
And when you say "us," who do you mean?
住在这里的所有人
All of us who live here.
夫人、芭芭拉女爵、哈利威尔…
Her ladyship, and Lady Barbara. Halliwell...
那是谁 - 高登哈利威尔
Who's that? - Gordon Halliwell.
他是司机 就住在后面那栋房♥子
He's a driver. He lives in the flat at the back.
他到处打零工 昨晚在外头过夜 5点应该就会回来
Does odd jobs as well. He went away for the night. He should be back by 5:00.
我们需要跟他谈谈
We'll need to speak to him.
你最后一次看到保罗爵士是何时
When did you last see Sir Paul?
昨天早上9点15分左右 在厨房♥里
In the kitchen at around 9:15 yesterday morning.
有没有可能他后来又回到家里 只是你没发现
Is it possible he came back to the house later in the day, without you seeing him?
不可能 我整天都在家
No. I was in all day.
有谁进门我一定会听到
And I always hear the doors.
我整晚也都在这里
I was here all evening too
大部分时间都在隔壁房♥间 跟多米尼克待在一起
in the next room most of the time, with Dominic.
他大概6点回来的 - 但他姐妹当时不在家
He came round about 6 o'clock. When his sister was out?
其实他是来见我的
Actually, he came to see me.
我们是很要好的朋友
We're good friends.
他常常来这里 我们会一起看电视
He often comes over and we watch TV.
他家里没有淋浴设备
And there's no bath in the house he lives in
所以他喜欢来这里洗澡 我都会顺便做晚餐
so he likes to have a bath here and I make some supper.
他大概10点离开的
He left around 10:00.
史蒂芬兰帕特呢
And how about Stephen Lampart?
他也常常来这里吗
Does he also make himself at home in the house?
他以前常常来
Well, he used to be around quite a lot
但最近都不怎么来了
but he's hardly been here lately.
你告诉她们他的死讯时 她们反应如何
How did the two women respond when you broke the news?
我没有告诉芭芭拉女爵
I couldn't tell Lady Barbara
拉维妮亚女爵坚持要私下告诉她
Lady Lavinia insisted on doing it in private.
至于拉维妮亚女爵…
Lady Lavinia...
这…
Well...
不像是一般母亲会有的反应
It's not the reaction you'd expect of a mother.
她沉默了一下 然后说…
She went very quiet, and then said
“只有第一次经历死亡最为悲痛”
"After the first death there is no other."
是啊
Right.
那是狄兰汤玛斯诗中的一句话
It's a quotation from a poem by Dylan Thomas.
什么意思
What does it mean exactly?
意思是…
It means
她一定曾经失去过一位她深爱的人
she must already have lost someone she profoundly loved.
布罗恩曾在希思底下担任财政部次长
Berowne was a Junior Treasury Minister under Heath,
他曾经在保安部的保护名单上 直到去年选举失利
special branch had him on security detail until last year's defeat
但他们从没认为他有重大危险
but they never considered him a target.
他的官位没那么高
Not prominent enough.
不过他倒是得到了更高的地位
But tipped for higher things.
他从他的哥哥雨果爵士那里 得到了从男爵的爵位
He inherited the baronetcy from his older brother, Sir Hugo
他是一名冷溪卫队的少校
a Major in the Coldstream Guards.
血腥星期日过后一星期 他在北爱尔兰被枪杀
He was shot in Northern Ireland a week after Bloody Sunday.
所以拉维妮亚女爵当时应该是在想他
So that could be who Lady Lavinia was thinking about?
对 保罗爵士在同一年 失去了他第一任妻子
Yes. Sir Paul lost his first wife in the same year.
她死于车祸 当时是他在开车 但没有发现有任何罪嫌
Car crash, he was driving but wasn't found to have been at fault.
这家伙身边的人还真常遇难身亡
The bloke certainly attracted death.
我有去打听关于麦克的事
I've asked around about Mack
我找到了另一个认识他的流浪汉
did find one other tramp who knew him
但他说麦克都独来独往
that said Mack was a complete loner
甚至不确定哈利麦克是否是他的真名
wasn't even sure Harry Mack was his real name.
我也去查了一下房♥子里那些人
And I also did background on your people at the house.
那几个女人都没什么问题
There's nothing on the women.
但史蒂芬兰帕特的妇产科诊所有一件医疗疏失诉讼案
With the men there's a negligence case against, yes, Stephen Lampart, his maternity clinic.
凯特
Kate?
凯特啊
Psst. Kate.
你对判决结果意下如何 保罗爵士
What do you think of the verdict, Sir Paul?
当然 我希望能有更明确的调查结果
I would have preferred a more definite finding of course,
给崔佛斯小姐的家人更好的交代
for the sake of Miss Travers' family.
你会辞职吗
Are you going to resign?
芭芭拉女爵 - 芭芭拉女爵
Lady Barbara! Lady Barbara!
你同意你丈夫吗 芭芭拉女爵 - 芭芭拉女爵
Do you stand by your husband, Lady Barbara? Lady Barbara!
崔佛斯小姐是一名演员兼模特儿
Miss Travers, an actress and model
曾在保罗爵士的家中担任清洁工
had worked as a cleaner in Sir Paul's household.
3月28日
It was on March the 28th,
在保罗爵士妻子的生日派对上
at a birthday party being given for Sir Paul's wife
她被发现陈尸于泰晤士河中
that she was found dead in the River Thames.
验尸报告显示 她当时处于怀孕初期
An autopsy revealed that she was in the early stages of pregnancy...
所以死因仍然未定
That's an open verdict then.
验尸官对于她上臂 以及肩膀上的瘀伤存有疑虑
The coroner was concerned about some bruises to her upper arms and shoulders
可能是有人想把她从水里拉上来时弄伤的
most likely caused by attempts to drag her from the water
但他也不确定
but he couldn't be certain.
保罗当时在派对上吗 - 没有
Was Sir Paul at the party? - No.
他说他会尽量赶过去 但他最后没去
He'd said he'd try to get there but he didn't.
最后一个看到珍妮的是多米尼克史维恩
The last person to see Jeanie alive was Dominic Swayne.
他当时游出去和其他人会合
He'd swum out to the rest of their group
他们看到珍妮有危险 尽力游过去帮她 但为时已晚
they saw Jeanie was in trouble, did their best to reach her but it was too late.
如果保罗爵士是自杀的 那我还可以理解其中的关连
Yeah, look, I get the possible connection if Sir Paul topped himself,
但如果他是被谋杀的…
but if he was murdered then...
珍妮死后 保罗爵士其实没有必要辞职 但他还是那么做了
Sir Paul didn't need to resign following Jeannie's death but he did.
如果这之中有什么秘密
If there's a secret at the heart of this
肯定是从她开始的
it may well start with her.
我有跟哈利威尔说你们会来找他
I told Halliwell to expect you.
我昨天没看到保罗爵士
I didn't see Sir Paul yesterday.
最后一次看到他是前天早上
Last I saw him was the morning before
我当时看到他出门
saw him leaving the house.
你为他工作多久了
And how long have you worked for him?
我是为拉维妮亚女爵工作的
I work for Lady Lavinia.
是她聘用我的 薪水是她付的
She hired me, she pays me.
所以你从没载过他
So you never drove him?
一、两次吧 如果他要喝酒的话
Once or twice, if he knew he'd be having a drink.
他到去年为止都有一台公务用车 那台是他的
But he had the ministerial car until last year. And that one's his.
你昨天有在房♥子里吗
So were you in the house at all yesterday?
两分钟而已
For two minutes.
早上10点的时候我去帮夫人坐到车里
10 o'clock in the morning when I went to help her ladyship out to the car.
我们到6点才回来
We were out until 6:00.
那你晚上后来做了什么
And what were you doing for the rest of the evening?
为什么要问
Why?
我们必须这么问 哈利威尔先生
Because we're asking, Mr. Halliwell.
我泡了一杯茶 看了一下电视
I made myself some tea. Watched the box.
夫人打了两次电♥话♥
Her ladyship called a couple of times
第一次是说我可以把车开去沙福郡
once to say I could take the Merc to Suffolk
第二次是8点半打来跟我说 接下来一周的行程
then, about 8:30, to talk about her plans for the week.
去沙福郡要干嘛 - 我的孩子们和前妻在那里
So what's in Suffolk? - My kids. My ex.
我们在考虑要复合
We're thinking about giving it another go.
我昨晚10点离开的 那个时候路上车比较少
I left at 10 o'clock last night I wait until the traffic's quiet.
你的徽章…
Your pin...
冷溪卫队 是吧
It's Coldstream Guards, isn't it?
你曾经在雨果布罗恩爵士底下服役过
Did you serve under Sir Hugo Berowne?
对
Yeah.
他死后一个月我就退出了
Got out a month after he was killed.
实在承受不了
Couldn't stomach it anymore.
你是因为这样认识到拉维妮亚女爵吗
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表