剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
没有人想要我们
No one wanted us.
我一点都不感到羞耻
I'm not ashamed of it.
我善加利用了这点
I use it.
别妄自评判我 - 我没有评判你
So, don't judge me. - I'm not judging you.
我认为你为了走到今天的位置 付出了很多努力
I'm thinking you worked very hard to get where you are.
我现在有史蒂芬了
I've got Stephen now.
不管有没有离婚
Divorce, or no divorce...
我都不会有事
I'd have been just fine.
是这样吗 兰帕特先生
Would she, Mr. Lampart?
我调查了你的财务状况
Because I've been looking into your finances.
你输掉的那场医疗疏失诉讼案
The negligence case against you, which you lost
让你损失了上千元
it cost you thousands.
诊所现在债台高筑
The clinic's mortgaged to the hilt...
怎么 很多企业也都遇过类似的状况…
Well, lots of businesses are run on that basis.
但保罗爵士的钱会很有帮助
But Sir Paul's money will be extremely useful.
保罗的钱是归我所有 不是史蒂芬
Paul's money will be mine not Stephen's.
你们只是凭空臆测
This is all conjecture.
圣马修教堂的神父昨晚遇袭
The priest at St. Matthew's Church was attacked last night.
他现在情况危急
He's in a critical condition.
我们认为这和保罗爵士的谋杀案有关
We believe the attack is connected to the attack on Sir Paul.
我们对这件事一无所知
We don't know anything about that.
我们从没去过那间教堂
We've never been to that church
我们也从没见过他
and we've never seen him before.
我们先离开了
We're going to leave now.
还是你要起诉我们
Unless you're gonna charge us?
我猜她对他的财务困境毫不知情
I reckon she didn't know about his financial stuff.
没错
Agreed.
不过他很容易就能从她那里拿到那笔钱
He wouldn't have any trouble getting the money out of her though.
动机十足
We've got our motive.
史维恩呢
Swayne?
他很确定他没看到任何人在岸边
He's certain he didn't see anyone on the bank,
但中间有两到三分钟的间隔
but there was a two to three minute gap.
如果哈利威尔说的是实话 那么保罗爵士有可能先找到她
If Halliwell is telling the truth then Sir Paul could have got to her.
你觉得他有嫌疑吗
And as a suspect?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他声称他昨晚有不在场证明
He reckons he's got an alibi for last night.
他没那个胆
He ain't got it in him.
他就是个彻头彻尾的同志
He's a fully paid-up member of the John Inman Club.
跟他那位男友住在一起
He shacked up with his boyfriend.
不过这不代表他没有参与其中
Doesn't mean he couldn't have been involved though.
你说是几点
Morning all.
你确定吗
Bruno Jacques confirms he was
(彭布里奇屋妇产科诊所)
两位早安 - 布鲁诺杰克斯说
with Swayne in the pub,
他那晚确实跟史维恩在酒吧里
but he said he left sometime just after 7:00
但他说他大概7点过后就离开了
which is earlier than Swayne said.
比史维恩说的时间还早
Jacques is going away today,
杰克斯今天有事外出 但他有留电♥话♥号♥码给我
but he's left me a contact number.
我昨晚也去了那间酒吧
Also I went to the pub last night,
房♥东和其他几个人都说有看到史维恩
landlord and a couple of others say Swayne was definitely in there,
但都不确定确切时间
but none of them were sure of timing.
他有可能在中间偷溜出去
So he could have slipped out at some point.
诊所没有人能证实史蒂芬兰帕特 和芭芭拉布罗恩的去向
I couldn't find anyone at the clinic to vouch for Stephen Lampart, or Barbara Berowne,
不过公♥寓♥后面另有一道楼梯通往楼上
but there is a separate entrance to the flat up some stairs round the back,
很可能她就是从那里进去的
so it's possible she went in that way.
他们离开时很有可能也是走那边 所以没被人看到
Also possible they both went out that way without being seen.
去查他开什么样的车 - 好的
Find out what car he drives. - Yep.
史维恩和芭芭拉也是一样
And the same with Swayne. And Barbara.
去查出他们有谁开一辆 很可能就是命案现场出现的那辆黑♥车♥
Let's find out if any of them drive a black car that could be our vehicle at the scene.
有查出布罗恩第一次去那座教堂时
Did we ever find out who Berowne was visiting
是去医院探访谁吗
in hospital, the first time he went to the church?
有 诺曼哈洛 他的选举代理人
Yes. Norman Hurrell, his constituency agent.
医院那边的护士跟我说
The nurses on the ward told me
保罗爵士探访了你丈夫好几次
Sir Paul visited your husband several times.
对
Yes.
保罗爵士是个很棒的人 非常体贴
Sir Paul was a lovely man. Thoughtful.
他们俩情谊很深
They had a strong friendship.
你丈夫有没有提到 保罗爵士探访他时跟他说什么私事
Did your husband happen to say whether Sir Paul had confided anything during his visits?
遇到任何麻烦之类的
Any particular troubles or...
如果是私密的事 诺曼也不会告诉我
Norman wouldn't have told me, if it had been a confidence.
真的很不幸 他们俩隔几天相继去世
Tragic really that they went within days of each other.
保罗爵士死的那天 我其实有打电♥话♥给他
I actually rang to speak to Sir Paul on the day he died.
我想跟他谈葬礼的事
I wanted to tell him about the funeral arrangements.
你是说上礼拜一你有打给他 你打去哪里
You mean you rang him last Monday? Rang him where?
康普登山庄 - 几点
Campden Hill House. - What time was that?
傍晚刚过6点那时候
In the evening, just after 6:00.
是拉维妮亚女爵接的电♥话♥
Lady Lavinia answered.
她还帮我确认保罗爵士的日志
She checked Sir Paul's diary for me.
她有去查看他的日志
She consulted his diary?
对
Yes.
我正在调查两起非常残酷的凶杀案
I'm investigating two brutal murders.
很有可能是三起
Three, most likely.
如果你们继续对我说谎
If you all continue to lie to me
不管是直接欺骗或刻意忽略
either directly, or by omission
我会查出你们谎言
I will discover your lies and I will prosecute you
并且以妨碍司法公正起诉你们
for perverting the course of justice.
你们会被关进牢里的
And you will go to prison.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
那天晚上6点 那本日志确实还在抽屉里
The diary was in the drawer at 6 o'clock that evening.
我查看完之后又放回去
I did check it and I then replaced it.
然后我走回去房♥间
Then I went up to my room
等马蒂拿晚餐进来
to wait for Mattie to bring me my supper.
我完全不知道为什么会出现在教堂里
I have no idea how it came to be in that church.
所以你说谎了
So you lied?
你有听到她说的话吗
Did you hear what she said?
你为什么要说谎
Why would you lie?
是你指使他去杀保罗的吗
Did you send him to kill Paul?
我能有什么动机促使我伤害保罗
What possible motive could I have for harming Paul?
但你可是有非常强烈的动机 至少你自己是这么认为
Whereas you had a cast-iron motive or you thought you did.
保罗跟我说了你和兰帕特的事
Paul told me about you and Lampart.
他那非常信任的老友
His old and trusted friend.
其实不用保罗告诉我
Paul didn't need to tell me,
你悖德的行为这几个月来 完全写在你那淫♥荡♥的脸上
it's been written all over your slutty face for months.
臭八婆
Bitch!
我或许被迫让你继续住在这边
You know, I may be forced to let you live here,
但我绝对会让你生不如死
but I'm going to make it so fucking horrible for you
你到时会希望你住在别的地方
that you'd rather go anywhere else!
不准那样对她说话
You don't speak to her like that!
那就这样吧
So be it.
我本来想私下做这件事
I was hoping to deal with this privately.
那是什么
What is that?
“见证人哈利麦克…”
Witnessed by Harry Mack.
还有你 - 必须要有两个见证人
And you. - There had to be two of us...
所以我把麦克从外面带进来
So, I brought Mack in from the porch.
是一份遗嘱
It's a will.
所以你那时确实在教堂
So, you were at that church?
你对我们说了一堆谎
You've been telling us a pack of lies.
保罗打电♥话♥给我
Paul called me
就在哈洛太太打给我不久之后
shortly after Mrs. Hurrell...
他叫我去圣马修教堂
he asked me to go to St. Matthew's.
哈利威尔开车载我去 我们大概…
Halliwell drove me. We arrived at...
6点40分到那边
Around twenty to seven.
那天早上她向他坦承了她外遇
That morning, she had confessed to him about her affair.
表亲呢
Cousins...
算是合法吧
just legal I suppose.
他告诉我他们起了争执
Then he told me they argued
他跟她说他想要离婚
and he'd told her he wanted a divorce...
不是那样的
That's not true.
他想要把她和她那该死的兄弟
And he wanted her and her wretched brother
赶出他的生活 并且逐出这栋房♥子
out of his life and certainly out of this house.
他跟我说他想即刻立新的遗嘱
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表