剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
And then you murdered him.
然后你就杀了他
Had Barbara told you that he'd planned to divorce her?
芭芭拉有跟你说他要跟她离婚吗
The end of a lifestyle you loved and that promised so much more.
你喜爱的这种生活方式 以及光明的前途都将毁于一旦
And he knew what you'd done to Theresa,
他知道你对泰瑞莎做的事
did he threaten to finish your career?
他有威胁毁掉你的演艺生涯吗
No comment.
不予置评
And then Harry Mack walked in and you had no choice
后来哈利麦克走进来 你只好也把他杀了
but to murder him too.
然后你对凶案现场动了手脚 让人们以为保罗爵士在杀了麦克之后自尽
And then you staged the scene to make it look like Sir Paul had committed suicide after killing Mack.
不予置评 - 礼拜三晚上 你又回去教堂
No comment. - And then on Wednesday night... you went back to the church.
你是在找什么吗
Were you looking for something?
你在那里遗落的东西吗 怕我们找到的证…
Something you'd left behind? Evidence you feared we'd find.
我从没去过那座教堂
I've never been to that church!
我甚至没去过那附近
I've never been anywhere near it!
那两晚我都有不在场证明
I have alibis for both of those nights.
有一晚是跟马蒂在一起 另一晚我在酒吧里
I was with Mattie and then I was at the pub!
你们这些指控完全没有证据 - 史维恩先生
You have no evidence for any of this! - Mr. Swayne.
你们为什么要对我这样
Then why are you doing this to me?
我的天 抱歉我刚刚那样大吼大叫
God! I'm sorry for shouting.
好一个伪装大♥师♥ 是吧
Proper master of disguise, ain't you?
你的评价读起来可真是有趣
They make for interesting reading... your reviews.
“剧中打斗的场景
"The fight sequences choreographed
由多米尼克史维恩负责编排
"by Dominic Swayne
展现了十足的震撼感与刺♥激♥感”
deliver all the required shocks and thrills..."
你有做过舞台打斗训练 对吧
You trained in stage fighting, are you?
我可以直接打给你的…
I can just ring and ask your, er...
那叫什么来着 你的代表人
what do you call them, you representatives?
我确实有做过一点舞台打斗训练
I've had some training in stage combat.
我怎么可能没做过
Why shouldn't I have had?
我是说 大部分的演员都做过 那就是…
I mean, most actors do.
那就是舞台打斗啊
It's a... It's a... It's-it's stage combat.
抱歉突然笑出来 我只是觉得…
I'm-I'm so sorry to laugh. Um, it's just...
你们简直是狗急跳墙
It's just so desperate.
去调两名侦查员跟踪他 我要随时掌握他的行踪
Put two DCs on him I want to know where he is at all times.
医院那边也通知一下 不能让他接近班斯神父
Then alert the hospital, he can't get anywhere near Father Barnes.
就是他 我知道就是他没错
It's him, I bloody know it is.
我们不能起诉他性侵吗
We can't hold him on the rape?
你觉得她会愿意正式提告吗
Do you think she'd make the accusation official?
大概不会 但我可以说服看看
I doubt it. I can try.
告诉她史维恩现在在外头自♥由♥行动 而且他知道她说了什么
Tell her Swayne's at large and that he knows what she's said.
确定吗 - 确定
Really? - Yes.
然后带她到安全的地方
Then take her somewhere safe,
不要带她回家 更不要带她去诊所
not her home address. And certainly not the clinic.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
请坐
Sit down, please.
你还记得夫人的看护 泰瑞莎诺兰吗
You remember her ladyship's nurse... Theresa Nolan.
记得 - 听说你和她有相当多交集
Yes. - I understand you had a fair amount to do with her?
对 大概吧
Uh, yes. I suppose so.
整理东西之类的…
Organising things and...
为什么这么问
Why?
你有看过多米尼克史维恩跟她讲话吗
Did you ever see Dominic Swayne speaking to her?
没有 我不记得有
No. Not that I remember.
她没跟你提过他的事 - 没有
She never talked to you about him? - No.
诺兰小姐声称多米尼克史维恩强♥暴♥她
Miss Nolan claims that Dominic Swayne raped her.
就在她当时的房♥间里 2月23日
In her bedroom here. On February 23rd.
这…
Well, that's...
她在捏造事实
Well, she's making it up.
多米尼克绝对不会做那种事
Dominic would never do that.
她当时很年轻 很容易受影响
She was very young. Impressionable.
多米尼克他…
Dominic is...
他生性友善 她大概误会什么了…
He's naturally friendly. She probably got some idea in her head. She...
你说你和多米尼克是好朋友
You described yourself and Dominic as good friends.
对 我们确实是朋友
Yes, well, we are friends.
有时候我们会想要保护我们的好朋友
Sometimes we want to protect our good friends.
你还是很确定…
Are you still certain, absolutely certain
非常确定
that he was here with you on Monday evening, the night of Sir Paul's death?
礼拜一晚上 保罗爵士死的那晚 他跟你一起待在这里
Yes. I told you. I am certain that he was here.
对 我告诉过你了 我很确定他在这里
Is that all?
还有什么事吗
I understand Sir Paul held himself responsible
我知道保罗爵士对你父亲死在监狱里…
for your father's death. In prison.
非常自责
Did you?
你会责怪他吗
I told Sir Paul many times that he wasn't to blame.
我告诉过保罗爵士好几次 那不是他的错
I was...
我非常…
I am very grateful for everything he did for me.
我至今仍然非常感谢他为我做的一切
For taking you on as housekeeper?
你是说聘你当管家吗
To serve?
服侍他家
Yes.
是的
You can call me any time.
你随时都可以打给我
And I'll be in touch about what's happening.
我会跟你说最新的进展
Thank you.
谢谢
Theresa...
泰瑞莎
please just think again, about pressing charges.
希望你能再考虑一下提告的事
I hate saying this, but...
我不想这么说
think about the other women he might do this to.
但请想想其他可能的受害者
I don't wanna be that girl... you know?
我不想要当那种女生 你懂吧
The one who was...
被那个…
I don't want people knowing that about me.
我不希望人们知道这件事
That's all they'd think about when they'd look at me.
他们看到我只会想起这件事
It's not.
不会这样的
It is where I'm from.
我家乡那边就是这样
I want a normal life a family.
我只想要一个正常的生活 一个家庭
Sorry.
对不起
I'm going to show you a photograph
我要给你看一张照片 请你仔细看
and I'd like you to look very carefully
然后告诉我你是否看过这个人
and then tell me if you've ever seen this person before.
我看过他
Yes. I have. I think.
应该吧
Wasn't he at the Inquest yesterday?
他昨天不是有在法庭上吗
A relation of Sir Paul's?
保罗爵士的亲戚
Yes, he was.
对
Was that the first time you've ever seen him?
那是你第一次看到他吗
Yes. I-I-I think so.
对 我想应该是吧
You didn't notice him in the congregation
班斯神父遇袭的那晚
the night Father Barnes was attacked?
你没看到他参加集♥会♥吗
I-I didn't. I'm sorry.
没有 抱歉
There were a lot of people in that night.
那天晚上来了很多人 有很多陌生面孔
A lot of strangers.
他可能装扮成不一样的样貌
It's possible that he may have looked quite different.
这张也是他
Um... This is also him.
怎么了
What is it?
这可能没什么 只是…
It's probably nothing, it's just...
这件外套 那些钮扣…
That jacket, the buttons.
怎么了
Yes?
你从哪里找到的
Where did you find this?
我给你看
I'll show you.
我不久前才清空的
I emptied it earlier on.
门旁边的箱子通常都很多捐款
There was actually rather a lot in the box by the door,
但这个箱子总是被忽略
but this one gets overlooked.
里面就只有这个
That was all that was in it.
上一次清空是什么时候
When would it last have been emptied?
上礼拜天下午 应该是班斯神父清的
Last Sunday afternoon. Father Barnes would have done it.
在保罗爵士进来之前的那段时间 教堂是锁上的吗
And would the church then have been locked... until Sir Paul came in?
对
Yes.
所以这个被投到箱子里的时间
So this was put into the box
大概在保罗爵士进入教堂和…
sometime between when Sir Paul entered the church and when?
班斯神父遇袭那晚之间
The night Father Barnes was attacked.
这有什么重要关联吗
Is it significant?
有
Yes, it is.
消灭 消灭…
Exterminate, exterminate.
消灭… - 达伦
Exterminate! - Darren!
你好
Hello.
我们在昨天的法庭上见过面
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表