剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
我会搭公车回去
I'll get a bus back.
明天在朱利斯家见了
See you tomorrow at Julius'?
他在准备晚餐 他会希望你出席
He's doing one of his dinners. He'll want you to be there.
我会告诉他的 八点钟 不要迟到
I'll tell him, 8 o'clock, don't be late!
我们这里 很少有伦敦警♥察♥厅的总督察来访啊
Not often we get a DCI from the Met down here.
真是荣幸
It's quite an honour.
这本来只是一次礼貌性的拜访
It was meant to be a social visit.
他们没告诉你巴德利已经死了
They didn't tell you Baddeley had died?
只有麦克牧师知道我要来
Only Fr. Michael knew I was coming.
他说他希望我帮忙解决一些令他不安的事
Said he wanted my help with something that was disturbing him.
我在想也许与维克多霍尔罗伊德的死有关
I wondered if it might be connected to Victor Holroyd's death.
我不懂为什么 他的死因很明白
I don't see why. It's pretty straightforward.
如果你问我 他是自杀的
Topped himself, if you ask me.
我们已经交给验尸官处理
We passed it on to the coroner.
有任何证据显示 霍尔罗伊德有自杀倾向吗 纸条
Is there any evidence that Holroyd was suicidal? A note?
没有纸条 其他的我不能多说
No note. Not much else I can tell you.
但密斯金曾与他的医生谈过
But Miskin spoke to his doctor.
他死前一周 在伦敦的医院预约了看诊
He had a hospital appointment in London the week before he died.
医院也证实他们对他的病情无能为力了
And they confirmed that there was nothing more they could do for him.
你能检查轮椅吗
Were you able to examine the wheelchair?
没有故障或破坏的迹象
No sign of fault or tampering.
那丹尼斯勒纳呢
What about Dennis Lerner?
你曾将他视为嫌疑犯吗
Did you look at him as a suspect?
我们…
We, uh...
我们或许不是机动警♥察♥队 但我们知道怎么做好自己的工作
We may not be the Sweeney, sir, but we know how to do our job.
目击者证实 那天是霍尔罗伊德 坚持叫勒纳带他上悬崖
Witnesses confirmed that it was Holroyd who insisted that Lerner take him up the cliff that day.
勒纳说霍尔罗伊德要求独处 所以他走回了小径
Lerner says that he asked to be left alone so he went back down the path.
回来查看时 霍尔罗伊德已经不见了
When he looked back to check, Holroyd was gone.
有什么可能的动机吗
Any possible motive?
除了霍尔罗伊德对他很恶劣之外
Apart from Holroyd being mean to him?
但如果这是动机 每个人都是嫌疑犯了
Well, if that were a motive seems they'd all be suspects.
已经进行过全面调查
There was a full investigation.
谢谢你拨空与我见面
Thank you for your time.
不客气
No problem.
密斯金 送总督察出去吧
Show the Chief Inspector out, will you, Miskin?
(警♥察♥局)
好了 警佐 他有什么没告诉我的
Alright, Sergeant, what was he not telling me?
长官 你说什么
Sorry, sir?
你刚刚好像有话想说 你想说什么
You were biting your tongue in there. What did you want to say?
霍尔罗伊德到医院就诊是定期回诊
Holroyd's hospital visit was routine.
医院跟他说他的预后没有变化
What they told him was that there was no change in his prognosis.
这不太好 但也不是新闻了
It wasn't great, but it wasn't news either.
他早就知道自己快死了
He already knew he was dying.
还有什么吗
Anything else?
其他住户说他回来时心情很好 很兴奋
The other residents said he was in good spirits when he came back. Excited.
也许与他的自杀有关 但是…
Now, it's possible that was about his own suicide. But...
你提过这些怀疑吗 - 我提了
Did you raise all this? - I did.
但没有犯罪证据 所以上头叫我结案
But there was no evidence of criminality. So I was told to close the case.
你觉得真♥相♥不仅如此吗
Do you think there's more here?
我只是不认为他是自杀
I just don't think he killed himself.
他充满愤怒
He was full of anger and rage
但都是向外发泄的 针对其他人
but it was all directed outwards at other people.
你愿意对这个农庄“家庭” 做更多的背景调查吗
How would you feel about doing some more background digging on the Grange family?
暗中进行 不用向侦查督察报告
Quietly. No need to involve your DI.
我可以做到
I could do that.
有什么有趣的发现吗
Anything interesting?
菊石
Ammonite.
有两亿年的历史
Two hundred million years old.
提供一些观点 对吧
Gives a bit of perspective, doesn't it?
我们的生命 一瞬即逝
Our lives. The blink of an eye.
那就是维克多坠下的地方吗
Is that where Victor fell?
你看到他落下吗
Did you see him go over?
我走开了
I was walking away.
回头看时 他就已经不见了
When I looked back he was gone.
我不喜欢去想这件事 我仍然感到内疚
I don't like to think about it. I still feel guilty.
为什么
Why?
我对他有责任
I was responsible for him.
但你要嘛有把他推下悬崖 要嘛就没有
Either you pushed him over the cliff or you didn't.
如果你没有这么做 那内疚只是仁慈的表现
If you didn't, guilt is just an indulgence.
但如果你这么做了 就很危险 凶手都是这样露出马脚的
And if you did, it's dangerous, it's how murderers give themselves away.
你和任何人谈过这件事吗
Did you talk to anyone about it?
麦克牧师
Fr. Michael?
你们就是在吵这件事吗
Is that what you were arguing about?
你什么时候推他的
When you pushed him?
那是关于别的事情 - 什么事
That was about something else. - What?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
如果你能对牧师发脾气 那我能理解霍尔罗伊德如何令你抓狂
If you can lose your temper with a priest I can understand how Holroyd could make you snap.
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
维克多在折磨你吗 他知道你的什么事吗
Was Victor tormenting you? Did he know something about--
你为什么会觉得… - 诱惑一定很强烈
Why would you think-- - The temptation must've been strong.
不 - 悬崖边就在那里
No - The cliff edge right there,
只要用力一推就… - 住口
one sharp push and-- Stop!
你看
Look!
一定是那座塔
It must be the Tower!
威尔福德可能在里面
Wilfred might be in there!
你差点就死了
You could've died.
你应该报♥警♥ - 不
You should call the police. - No!
我们来看看 朱利斯马许 公学
Let's see. Julius Marsh. Public school.
剑桥、文官、外交官
Cambridge. Civil Service. Minor diplomat.
继承一些家族财产后离职了
Left when he inherited some family money.
我再给你外♥交♥部♥的联络电♥话♥ 可能会提供你更多细节
I'll give you the number of a contact in the Foreign Office. Might give you more detail.
希望小屋没有电♥话♥ 所以…
There's no phone at Hope Cottage so...
长官 谢谢你
Thanks, sir.
我查了他的不在场证明 无懈可击
I-I checked out his alibi. It's watertight.
维克多去世时 他在伦敦的俱乐部
He was at his club in London when Victor died.
住户呢
Residents?
什么也没有 他们都有不在场证明
There's nothing. They all have alibis.
甚至在你考虑可行性之前
Even before you consider the practicalities.
因此 如果我们排除马许和住户…
So if we rule out Marsh and the residents
那就只剩下工作人员了
that leaves us with staff.
他们简直是大杂烩
They're a proper mixed bag.
海伦雷纳 曾在里奇韦尔照顾中心工作
Helen Rainer worked for the Ridgewell Trust.
那是一家私人护理公♥司♥ 他们希望接管汤因顿农庄
Private care business. They're hoping to take over Toynton Grange.
她的叔叔是董事会成员
Her uncle's on the board,
而休森医生 与一名年轻病患有染后
and Dr. Hewson had his licence suspended for a while,
曾被吊扣执照一阵子
after an affair with a young patient.
他最终娶了她
He ended up marrying her.
玛姬 - 是的
Maggie. - Mmhmm.
那丹尼斯勒纳是什么来头呢
And what's Dennis Lerner's story?
没有前科
Well, no police record.
优秀的劳工 举止温和
Good worker. Mild mannered.
但是他母亲住在豪华的私人疗养院
But his mum lives in a fancy private nursing home.
牧场 那里价格昂贵
Meadowlands. It's expensive.
由丹尼斯支付费用
And Dennis pays for it.
安斯迪给他的酬劳那么优渥吗
Does Anstey pay him that well?
不 长官
No, sir.
而且 牧场有提供他一份工作
Also, Meadowlands offered him a job.
钱更多 又离他的母亲很近 但丹尼斯拒绝了
More money, near his mum. But Dennis turned it down.
是什么让他留在汤因顿农庄呢
So what's keeping him at Toynton Grange?
对安斯迪的忠心
Loyalty to Anstey?
还是他以某种方式偷钱
Or is he skimming money on the side somehow?
如果他这么做 也许维克多发现了
If he is, maybe Victor found out.
这就给了他动机
Which would give him a motive.
金鱼草
Snapdragon?
是
Yes.
麦克牧师给我的
Fr. Michael gave it to me.
这能让我想起他
It's my reminder of him.
我在小屋里发现了这个
I found this in the cottage.
藏书票上写着是你的
Bookplate says it's yours.
(诗集)
我之前借给他
I lent it to him.
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表