剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表
前面这滩血迹
the pattern of the blood on the front here
表示死者当时头被往后拉 凶手从后方割破喉咙
suggests his head was pulled back and the throat cut from behind.
那个流浪汉也是
Same as the tramp.
凶器应该就是这个
Very likely to be the weapon
虽然在他的手里
and yes, it's in his hand
但没有任何死后抽搐的迹象
but there's no cadaveric spasm around it
通常自杀的人都会有这种现象
which I'd expect in a suicide.
如果他当时拿着剃刀自杀
Possibly too much blood if we're to believe he had the razor
那这也太多血了
grasped in his hand.
流浪汉肯定是被人杀的
The tramp was murdered.
布罗恩的话 目前不能排除是自杀
Berowne, I can't rule out suicide yet
但也可能是他杀 然后被凶手拙劣地掩饰成自杀的样子
but this could be a murder rather badly disguised as a suicide.
死亡时间呢
Time of death?
昨晚7点到10点之间
Between 7:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. yesterday evening.
那些血迹下面也许会有一些防卫伤
There may be defensive wounds under all the blood.
也有可能凶手当时趁人不备
Or the killer surprised him.
有可能
Yes indeed.
最早明天上午完成 好吗
Mid-morning tomorrow, soonest I can do. Okay?
很高兴再见到你
It's good to see you.
很久没看到你了 自从…
I haven't seen you since...
那个…
Well...
谢谢 麦尔斯
Thanks, Miles.
我们找到他的妻子 芭芭拉女爵
We've got his wife, Lady Barbara
还有他母亲 拉维妮亚女爵
his mother, Lady Lavinia
她们俩都住在这里 但住在不同楼层
both of them live here, different floors.
他妻子的两位亲戚刚刚来了
And two of the wife's relatives just arrived.
这位是马特洛克女士 她是管家
This is Miss Matlock, sir, the housekeeper.
请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
受到最多打击的人不是我 不过…
It's hardly mine. But yes,
没错 我确实满喜欢他的
I was fond of him.
请跟我来
Follow me please.
这座房♥子在家族里承传很久了吗
Has the house been in the family long?
已经四代了 由第二代准男爵设计的
Four generations. It was designed by the second baronet.
这位是达格利什总督察
Chief Inspector Dalgliesh.
节哀顺变
My sincere condolences.
我是史蒂芬兰帕特 芭芭拉女爵的表亲
I'm Stephen Lampart, I'm Lady Barbara's cousin.
我是多米尼克 多米尼克史维恩 小芭的兄弟
Dominic. Dominic Swayne, Barbie's brother.
这边请
Please.
他是自杀吗
Did he kill himself?
如果受不了的话跟我说一声
Say if it's too much for you.
她说他的喉咙有伤口
She said there were injuries to the throat.
目前还不能下任何结论
I'm not able to say at this stage.
还有另一个人跟他一起被发现
And the man he was found with?
他叫哈利麦克 是一个流浪汉
His name was Harry Mack. He was a vagrant.
所以有可能是他杀了保罗
So he could have killed Paul?
不对 这点我们很确定
He didn't. That's something we are certain of.
有没有可能是谁从外面进去的
Could someone have come in off the street?
有东西被拿走吗
Was anything taken?
我们正在考量所有的可能性
We're considering all possibilities.
你们知道保罗爵士有什么仇人吗
Did Sir Paul have any enemies that you're aware of?
他是政♥治♥人物
He was a politician.
我想他应该遇过不少怪人
I dare say he had his share of cranks.
但你们应该比我更清楚
But your people will know more about that than I do.
不过有私人恩怨的仇人倒是没有
Personal enemies, no.
芭芭拉女爵
Lady Barbara?
没有
No.
保罗和大家都处得很好 我跟他认识很久了
Paul got on with everyone. I've known him a long time.
兰帕特先生对我的儿子瞭若指掌
Mr. Lampart is the expert on my son, you see
有问题的话请问他
do please direct all questions to him.
我只是想帮忙
I was only trying...
我需要了解一下他昨天的行踪
I need to piece together a picture of his movements yesterday.
你最后一次看到他是什么时候
When did you last see him?
昨天早上8点
Yesterday morning at 8 o'clock.
他端了我的早餐进来 看起来完全没有不对劲
He brought in my breakfast tray. He seemed perfectly alright.
除了有一点抑郁
A bit subdued.
他说他10点有约
He said he had an appointment at 10:00
但没说是跟谁 我也没问
but he didn't say with whom and I didn't ask.
他出门时我在房♥间里
In my room before he went out.
我不知道他去哪里
I don't know where he was going.
他有没有可能之后又回来家里
Is it possible he came back to the house later in the day?
我不知道 我一整天都在外面
I don't know I was out all day.
马蒂可能会知道
Mattie will probably know.
她是说马特洛克女士
Miss Matlock.
我昨天在外面
I was out.
我记得你昨天有回来换衣服吧
You came home to change, I think?
对了
Oh, yes, uh
大概4点左右 回来一小时
around 4:00, for an hour
但我没看到保罗
but I didn't see Paul.
芭芭拉去了我在汉普斯特德的诊所
Barbara came over to the clinic I run in Hampstead
大概5点半左右我们一起出去吃晚餐
about 5:30. We, uh, went for dinner.
(艾琳)
有人吗
Hello?
你妈妈不在吗
Your mum not in?
她出门了
She's out.
你♥爸♥呢 他在吗
What about your dad? Is he around?
当然不在
Of course not.
她叫艾琳吗 你妈妈
She "Arlene" is she? Your mum?
那不是她的真名
It's not her real name.
你整理得很整齐 是吧
You keep it tidy, don't you?
我的房♥间也都整理得很整齐
I always kept my room tidy.
参加童军时学到的习惯
Learnt it in the Scouts.
你有参加童军吗
You in the Scouts?
你知道保罗爵士最近时不时 会在派丁顿的圣马修教堂过夜吗
Did you know that Sir Paul recently spent the occasional night in St. Matthew's Church in Paddington?
我不知道
No, I didn't,
直到最近他都常常待在他的选区那边
until recently he often stayed in his constituency.
但保罗爵士几周前
But Sir Paul resigned as an MP
就辞去了国会议员的职位 你知道为什么吗
a few weeks ago. Do you know why?
保罗辞职是因为和党♥魁♥意见不合
Paul resigned because of differences with the party leadership.
教堂的牧师认为他似乎需要寻求平静
The vicar at the church thought he might be in search of peace.
你们有没有人感觉到他最近心烦意乱
Did either of you have the sense that he was troubled?
没有
No.
那些报纸上的报导说他跟珍妮崔佛斯有染
The stories in the newspapers linking him to Jeanie Travers
那个在你生日派对上死掉的女孩
the woman who died at your birthday party
有可能是因为那件事影响他吗
is it possible that had affected him?
那都是那些低级报社捏造的谣言
Those stories were trumped up by the gutter press.
那个女孩…
That girl
他和她的关系就跟我和她一样浅
he had no more to do with her than I did.
她好像是某个失败的演员…
She was some sort of failing actress...
她才没有失败
She wasn't failing.
听着 对不起 她是我的好朋友
Look, I'm sorry, she was a close friend of mine
我们都是演员
we're both actors,
演员总是会有空窗期
and all actors have periods in and out of work.
小芭人很好 让她在这里打一点工
Barbie was sweet enough to offer her a part-time job here
做些清洁的工作
doing some cleaning.
清洁工作 说得没错
Cleaning, precisely.
跟我儿子一点关系都没有
Nothing whatsoever to do with my son.
我想让两位看看这个
I'd like you both to look at this please.
这是保罗的行程日志
It's Paul's appointment diary.
这是在他被发现的祭衣间壁炉里找到的
It was in the grate in the vestry where he was found
还有其他文件 同样也被烧毁了
along with some other papers which were also burnt.
他通常会随身携带这本子吗
Would he normally have carried it with him?
当然不会 这是办公日志 专门放在书房♥的
Of course not. It's a desk diary, it's kept it the study.
你知道它昨天是否在书房♥里吗
Do you happen to know if it was there yesterday?
我不知道
No, I don't.
那东西怎么了
What happened to it?
他为什么要…
Why would he...
我不明白
I don't-I don't understand.
坐下来
Sit down.
吃吧
Eat.
听着 我知道你今天看到的景象很可怕
Now look I know it weren't nice, what you saw today
但我需要你仔细想想
剧集 | 达格利什(2021) | 导航列表