Just stop!
别闹了
Just stop!
别闹了
I have a jewelry box in my bedroom.
我的卧室里有个珠宝盒
And the other one must've gone up there
肯定有孩子偷偷进去过
while I was in the garden with the boy...
我当时正在花♥园♥里陪着另外一个男孩
looking for his dog.
找他的狗
Yeah, I'm not sure there was a dog.
可不一定真的有狗
But he had a lead, I mean, a red lead in his hand.
可他手里拿着牵绳 一根红色牵绳
I saw it. Doesn't mean there was a dog.
我都看见了 但那不代表真的有狗
Maybe he just said that to get you out the house
也许他只是想把你骗到屋外
while his friend went upstairs.
好让他的伙伴趁机上楼
Mrs. Simpson...
辛普森夫人...
Oh, Tilly, dear.
叫我缇莉 就好
Tilly. Er, did you notice anything about the boys?
缇莉 你有没有留意过这些男孩的样子
Clothes? Height?
穿了什么 长得多高
Er... I don't know. I didn't really...
我不确定 我不太...
Oh! They had a motorbike.
对了 他们有辆摩托车
Younger one had long hair and the other had a red T-shirt.
小的那个留着长发 另外一个穿着红色上衣
I can't believe I let them in.
难以相信我竟然把他们放了进来
Bene! Right, OK, we'll get on to local inquiries...
野猪肉 好的 我们会询问附近居民...
Is that a hot-water crust?
这个是面包脆卷吗
You know your pastry.
你倒是很懂面点嘛
My nonna makes a rabbit pie-- pasticcio di coniglio,
我奶奶做的兔肉饼 意大利兔肉饼
almost as good as yours.
虽没你这手艺但也非常好吃
Donna?
多纳
Vegetarian.
她只吃素
Yeah. Yeah, we'll see if anyone saw anything.
我们去问问有谁看见了什么没有
My Bill.
我老头比尔
He'd have known how to deal with those boys.
他如果在的话就知道怎么对付那些孩子了
We were married for 50 years.
我们结婚有50年了
On the market.
你这手艺堪比大厨
OK. Thanks. Right.
好的 谢谢 好了
CSI will be here within half an hour,
犯罪现场调查小组半小时内会赶过来
so we'll just hang on.
我们等着就好
Make sure we preserve any prints or DNA for them.
不要破坏指纹和DNA
Any patrol, please, for an immediate graded call to the Joy of Ink Tattoo Parlour...
各小组请注意 马上前往欢墨文身
Reports of a violent disturbance.
有人严重扰乱治安
Stop it.
住手
Control, this is Kilo-220.
控制中心 这里是K220
Show us State Six. Over.
现场情况已被确定 完毕
What's going on? A customer. He's gone completely...
怎么回事 有个客人 他...
Look at crazy man!
完全疯了
Get off him. Back away now!
放开他 离远点
Back away! Stay back.
离远点 别过来
Stay back. Come on! Come on!
别过来 来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on! Jake!
来啊 来啊 嘉刻
You want some more? Jake!
再给你尝尝老子的拳头 嘉刻
Jake! Jake, for God's sake, come on.
嘉刻 嘉刻 老天啊 快过来
Come on, then!
你快过来
I'm going to keep you here,
我还得关押你一段时间
pending further forensic analysis
因为法医那边还在检验
on the substances we found on you, OK?
从你身上搜出来的物品 好吗
Can't exactly say how long.
确切时间我们还不知道
The time...
时间
Pete, you want to listen to me?
皮特 听我说话好吗
The time and my consciousness are one,
时间与我的意识融为一体
travelling together.
同步旅行
Pete, we're going to use your door keys to access your property.
皮特 我们要用你的钥匙 进入你家
To cross frontiers to the...
穿越边界直抵...
to the flesh of the universe.
直抵宇宙躯体深处
You all right with that, are you?
你没意见 对吧
Rather than us breaking your door down...
比起被我们破门而入...
I see you.
我看到你
Lost.
不知所措
Blocked.
自我闭塞
But you hold the key that unlocks your own enlightenment.
但只有你自己才能解开这道封印
I'm your trip guide.
我是你的导航员
Your psychic travel agent.
你的专属心灵旅行社
Excellent. Thank you very much.
非常精彩 非常感谢
And we'll come and sort out those security measures for you, OK?
我们会有同事过来解决你的安全防范问题
It will be a uniformed officer
他会穿着警♥察♥制♥服♥
but you make sure you check his ID before you let him in.
不过你在让他进去之前一定要检查好他的证件
Yes. You're very kind.
好的 你们真好
Tilly, Control have just told me
缇莉 控制中心刚跟我说
this is the third time you've been burgled.
这是你家第三次被盗了
Yes. Yes, I think so.
是的 是的 差不多吧
You ever thought about moving somewhere with a bit more support, Tilly?
你有没有想过搬去一个人多点的地方 缇莉
Sheltered accommodation or...
老年公♥寓♥或者...
You sound like Martha, my daughter.
你怎么跟我女儿玛莎一个样
Always on about bungalow... Basingstoke...
总说我这屋子又破 镇子又小
You're not keen, then?
你们不太亲密
I've lived off this land all my life.
我都在这里生活一辈子了
Two stupid little boys won't scare me off.
两个熊孩崽子可吓不走我
You'll have to carry me out, feet first.
除非我死了被你们抬出去
All right, Tilly.
好吧 缇莉
I nearly forgot...
我差点忘了...
Be nice.
态度好点
I am.
我有啊
You're not...
你可没有
There you are.
给
Martha made it for me.
这是玛莎弄的
It's a record, my jewelry.
一份清单 里面都是我的珠宝
I'll show you what's missing.
我指给你们都有什么丢了
That'll be really useful, Tilly.
这样就太好了 缇莉
We'll make sure this gets to CID.
我们会把这份清单送到刑侦部的
12,843 results for a gold locket.
盒式项链共有12843条结果
Needle in a haystack?
海里捞针
First you've got to find your haystack.
那也得知道海在哪啊
Three times last night.
昨晚试了三次
Can't keep up the pace.
我真续不上了
Sandy not pregnant yet?
桑迪还没怀孕
It's not for dint of trying.
一点动静没有
She's all fallopians and fertility windows.
她的卵子和卵田那么肥沃
But what about me, eh?
可我呢
Oh, I'm just expected to perform on demand.
只要贡献出精力就可以了
A... gigolo.
可我连鸭都不如
Carl...
卡尔
Do you ever feel, like...
你会不会感到...
blocked?
自我闭塞
Bran flakes, every time.
射不出来 经常事
No, just, you know, the...
不 其实 是...
Your conscious... ness...
你的 意...识...
You all right? No.
你还好吧 不好
You froze. I didn't.
你呆住了 我没有
So, why didn't you jump in, then?
那你干嘛不过来啊
Well... I tried that on the pier, didn't I? Nearly got fried.
我在码头试过了不是吗 差点没被电焦
Anyway, I was keeping a reactionary gap.
总之 我当时采取的是保守策略
You know, a distance between me and...
保证自己不被...
The violent offender.
罪犯击倒
Yeah, yeah, I know the theory.
理论是一回事
It doesn't really work in practice, though, does it?
实践起来可是另外一回事 你说呢
By the time you get your head out the textbook,
等你看完教科书的时候
they've smashed each other's faces in.
他们早就爆出对方的脑浆了
What were they fighting about, anyway?
他们到底因为什么打起来的
What were they fighting about, anyway?
他们到底因为什么打起来的
What were they fighting about, anyway?
他们到底因为什么打起来的
Your son's been arrested for possession with intent to supply
你的儿子因为企图兜售毒品而被逮捕
and I have written authority to search this address for evidence.
这是申请搜查此处的搜查令
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
Peter wouldn't be involved in all this.
皮特才不会参与这种事情