Yeah. Culture shock, you know?
对啊 文化冲击
Just got back from six months on Siargao Island, you know. It's...
在锡亚高岛[菲]待了六个月刚回来
It's basic. But, oh, it is paradise.
岛景虽然平常 但却犹如 人间天堂
Killer reefs.
风浪特别地大
Kilo-220, vehicle is confirmed as a Vespa scooter.
K220 确实是黄蜂牌小型摩托
No reports of it lost or stolen.
没有丢失或被盗记录
I'm going have to give you a traffic offence report.
我必须记你交通违规
You're giving me a ticket?
你要给我开罚单
The Central Ticket Office will write to you offering you a fine,
中罚办会去信通知你罚款数目
The Central Ticket Office will write to you offering you a fine,
中罚办会去信通知你罚款数目
a course or a court date.
传唤程序或是开庭日期
And you'll have to push that bike home.
你接下来得推着车走了
Know what, man? You've changed.
知道么老弟 你变了
Who are you, Mr. Pixelated?
你到底是谁啊 像素先生
Ain't on the fingerprint database, no-one's reported you missing...
指纹库里没有记录 也没有人报♥警♥找你
Briefcase...
带着公文包
Recognise her? Yep.
认出她了 嗯
She goes by the name of Pearl.
她的艺名是珍珠
Don't think I need to tell you what she does for a living.
我看她是做什么的就不用说了吧
They're going to need a big fridge.
这具需要一个大号♥的制冷箱
It's cos, er... That's what they say, isn't it?
因为...那个笑话怎么说的来着
That the average size of coffins has, er, doubled...
要使用两个普通棺材才 行...
Excuse me, boss.
我看下信息 头儿
Oh. The old lady's jewelry's turned up online.
那位老夫人的珠宝在网上出现了
I'll, er... I'll respond to the, er...
我去...我去回个...
Donna, it's Carl.
多纳 我是卡尔
I've got an address for your distraction burglars.
你的那个熊孩子小盗贼我已经查到了
Ashwell's Yard. Yeah.
是阿什韦尔 对
Listen... Right, watch your back. I know this family.
听好 你们必须小心 这家人不简单
Nicked the boys myself several times.
他家小孩已经被我抓过好几回了
Trust me, they can get rough.
跟你说吧 他们可硬着呢
Remind you of home?
像不像你家乡
Yeah, this is just like Italy.
像 真像在意大利
That's them.
他们在那
Gavers!
加弗斯
Kilo-230, this is a priority call.
这里是K230 紧急呼叫
I have a male making off on foot at Ashwell's Yard.
阿什韦尔家的后院有名男性嫌犯正在逃跑
Suspect is Sean Ashwell, wanted for burglary.
嫌犯叫肖恩·阿什韦尔 正因盗窃罪被通缉
Any unit's to assist?
哪个小组可以支援我们
On the ground! On the ground now!
下来 下来
Get on the ground now!
你给我下来
Lino. Lino, I need...
利诺 利诺 你快...
Are you OK? You all right?
你还好吗 你没事吧
Are you OK?
你还好吗
The suspect... is a loss over the perimeter fence,
嫌犯...在围网前跟丢了
towards the A283.
他朝着A283公路逃跑了
My colleague has been booted in the face.
我的搭档被他踹伤了脸
She is conscious and breathing...
她目前还有意识和呼吸
Where the hell were you?
你刚才哪去了
Roger that, Kilo-230.
收到 K230
Do you require an ambulance?
你们需要救护车吗
Stop.
站住
I've got a warrant to search your premises. Hey!
我们有权搜查你的住所
What do you want? I'll have that.
你们想要干啥 这个给我
Get off it. that's my bag.
放开 这是我的包
Let's have a look. Let's have a look.
我们看看 我们看看
What's this?
这是什么
This yours?
这是你的么
This you, is it? This your husband?
这是你 这是你丈夫
I'm arresting you on suspicion of handling stolen goods.
我要以营销赃物的罪名逮捕你
There she is. There she is. There she is.
就是她 就是她 就是她
Hello, Pearl.
找到你了 珍珠
Pearl. Pearl!
珍珠 珍珠
Don't know why you're asking me.
我不知道你为什么要找我
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Oaklea Bed and Breakfast.
橡树地食宿旅馆
Your client died. You left the scene.
你的客户死了 而你跑了
What client?
什么客户
Yeah, hello.
喂 你好
Fat bloke.
死胖子
Looked like he liked pies.
好像非常喜欢馅饼
Pies and prostitutes.
馅饼和妓♥女♥
What's he done now?
他又怎么了
Look, I'm working at the moment, I can't get out of it.
听着 我在忙工作 现在走不掉
Pearl, come on, don't make this hard on yourself.
珍珠 好了 别为难自己了
We know you were there.
我们知道那就是你
I wasn't there! I told you, it wasn't me... Really?
我没去过那里 那不是我 是么
Right, well, so... Who is... Who's that?
好的 那么...这个...是谁
Could be anyone.
可能是任何人
My hair's not like that.
我的发型才不是那样呢
She looks a right state.
她看起来很正常
OK. Thank you. Bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
You all right, boss?
你没事吧 头儿
If you don't cooperate,
如果你不合作
I'll be sending patrol cars up and down your street
我就让巡警在你家那条街上
every five minutes, understand?
每5分钟溜一圈 明白了吗
I only took the cash I was owed.
我只拿走了应得的钱
That's all.
仅此而已
Just what I was owed.
这是我应得的
DI Kane.
我是肯恩警督
Can you put a name though PNC and the local system for me, please?
你能不能帮我查下联网系统和本地系统
KC Malone.
凯·西·马龙
Do you know who he was?
你们知道他是谁吗
That's what we're trying to find out.
我们正在调查
So, it's not a, er... Not a regular client, then, no?
所以说这个人...不是常客对吧
We were... right in the middle of it, you know?
我们当时...正在办事
He went a funny colour,
他身上颜色突然不对劲了
made this weird noise...
开始拼命呻♥吟♥...
It was awful.
太可怕了
She's pretty.
她好漂亮
My daughter. Oh, right, I didn't know you had...
我女儿 这样啊 我不知道...
She's got one of her own now, Lexi.
她现在也有自己的女儿了 叫莱珂希
That's a nice name.
这名字很好听
So, where do they live?
那么她们住哪
Please... I don't want any trouble.
求你们了 我不想惹麻烦
I just want my script.
把处方还给我吧
Please, I just need my methadone.
求你们了 我需要去买♥♥镇痛药
Kevin Malone. Shoreham-by-Sea.
凯文·马龙 肖汉姆海滩工作人员
Verbal warning last year for kerb-crawling.
去年因沿路寻找妓♥女♥而被口头警告过
Deputy head?
副经理
Also, er...
还有
Married with two kids.
结了婚 有两个孩子
I'm sorry. It's all right.
对不起 没事的
Look, it's my choice. My risk.
是我自己选的 就该自己承担
I shouldn't have run ahead.
我不该一个人跑在前面的
Just trying to catch the bad guy.
你只是想抓住坏蛋
And, er... just so you know, I...
我想...跟你说...
I am going to get back into shape.
我要好好锻炼身体
I'm going to go to the gym.
我要去健身房♥
Double my training.
加倍训练
I know you will.
我知道的
Yeah, that's fine. I'll hold.
好的 那我等着
Oh, you...
你...
Oh, you...
你...
检测结果不属监管药品
附件是毒品检测报告
检测结果不属监管药品
附件是毒品检测报告
检测结果不属监管药品
附件是毒品检测报告
检测结果不属监管药品
附件是毒品检测报告
检测结果不属监管药品
附件是毒品检测报告
检测结果不属监管药品
附件是毒品检测报告